• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yvette. pt.2 (f/m, feet, XXX)

Relent<

1st Level Yellow Feather
This one went a little better I think. I'm letting someone else do color a colored version of this, and I'll post it here when it's done, but until then, eat this black and white mediocrity and be damned grateful! XD Also, to fit all of the action on an 8x11 page, I tried implementing some new angles. Tell me what you think of them.^___^

The torture intensifies, as Yvette begins to implement his love of feet as well as his love of tickling...

Attachments

• Yvette2bw.jpg
    Yvette2bw.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 2,467
I'm the firstest comment (go mememeeeeee), and let me just say:

T'is damn b-e-a-u-tiful!

Relent..your artwork is wonderful!

The detail is outstanding and you captured all the elements of the section of story.

I know these pieces are time consuming and I thank you for making my story come to life. I hope to see more =))

Feather_Girl

ticklishgrrl-thanks. ^__^ Looks like the day is yours! hazza! XD

feather_girl- it's no trouble at all. I enjoy doing these. More to come in the future; what kind of man would I be if I didn't finish what I started? 😉

097743oilnrlfne- lol. Let's just say good things come to those who wait...

A much more tortured look on his face this time. Not that one can blame the guy, of course. *Thumbs up* :happy:

Loved it. Your 3 piccies should be HTML tagged in the story itself!

HDS- I do my best on these expressions. I'm glad you liked it. ^___^

Darth Vegeta- thank you. ^___^ Maybe the author will put them there, but it is her story XD

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (takes deep breath) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!

CC- that means a lot coming form you. ^___^ I believe I had a similar reaction the first time I laid eyes on the exploits of Mrs. Spinerette. 😉

Dark- I'm elated that you enjoyed it. ^___^

Scottirish- Thank you. I will persevere! *^*

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back