• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yvette. pt.3 (f/m, feet, XXX, ff/f anticipation)

Relent<

1st Level Yellow Feather
First of all, this perspective went well, but because of the size, the actual "action" was pretty painstaking. For those of you that haven't read the story, I imagine the two cheerleaders must seem kind of random. It wasn't explained in the story either, but these two women (you can't miss them XD) are Yvette's associates. Perhaps the three of them are professional cheerleaders when they're not torturing men, who knows? 😛
Ashley and Shannon (these associates of Yvette's) enter the play room and witness their playful little minx having at the bank executive without them. Perhaps they're discussing a fitting punishment for her selfishness...?

(btw, you Cowboys fans out there might recognize the uniforms on the two girls 😉)

Attachments

• yvette3bw.jpg
    yvette3bw.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 3,267
That poor poor.....yeah right... lucky bastard...

I dispise you and your aweesome takent... 😀

lucky fucker.. him, not you 😀 byes

ticklishgrrl- thank you? lol

Kalamos- thnx. ^___^

Skyscraper- It was sort of my luck that this particular part of the story, she was depicted as wearing gloves. I don't think I could've drawn her fingers very well from this distance. Glad you approve, nonetheless. XD

Feather_girl- Thank you for writing the story in the first place. 😀

Darth Vegeta- i agree that it was one of the best stories in ages, and thank you. ^____^

More fiendish vixens enter! And in typical provocative cheerleader style (Not that I'm complainin'!) too. Me likey. :happy:

to the man with the young Goku avi-- (sorry, but your name is a pain to type XD) thank you for the comment, and I'll be sure to post more. ^__^

HDS- like I said, I have no idea why they're cheerleaders. XD But they look good, eh?

Skyscraper- It was sort of my luck that this particular part of the story, she was depicted as wearing gloves. I don't think I could've drawn her fingers very well from this distance. Glad you approve, nonetheless. XD
Oh sorry, I must have missed that.

*bump*
a lot of people wanted to see the rest of this series, so...not doing this for self promotion. Wanted to clarify. X3

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back