• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Zangya from Dragonball Z (request)

FeatherHead

TMF Expert
Hello again, folks! Another request done!

Now it's 097743oilnrlfne's request, and the victim is... well, the title said it already. As usual, don't forget to thank the requester too!

Hope you all like it! Any comments allowed!

Peace Out!

Attachments

• Torturing Zangya.jpg
    Torturing Zangya.jpg
    545.1 KB · Views: 1,654
Ah crud, I still haven't seen the movie she appears in. >.<

Ah well, tis still a great pic and was worth to see. Excellent job! ^^

Nice job. She has kind've broad shoulders and buff arms for a lady, but it's pretty good otherwise...

Now who is this?

Oh this is really well done. I was wondering which movie or saga is Zangya from? I don't remember seeing her before.

If I'm not mistaken... isn't Zangya from the movie with Broly... Ultimate Super Saiyan or something to that effect?

A very good pic and an awesome request.

Cute. Never expected to see her in a pic. And She's from the 8th movie I think, the one with that Bojack guy which is an alternate universe version of Gohan going SSJ2. I feel so sad that I know that...

Yeah I just checked. It was Bojack Unbound. I'd never seen that one.

Yup she part of a group of 'Space Pirates'. Not that bad a movie, anachronistic and plothole filled like so many DBZ movies but nice to a degree. I believe Bojack kills her himself if i remember correctly.
Cute girl.

Anyway excellent drawing!

Those "Dragonball" girls always seem to need discipline of some sort! A good choice and very cute work!

There's a DB character I'd not expected to see. A most welcome surprise, that's for sure! Nicely done. :happy:

I think it's from Bojack. I'm planing on getting that from Netflix.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back