• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Zatanna - Super Heroine Wizardess tickling/gas video - FREE PREVIEW

laughinggaszone

4th Level Orange Feather
Zatanna, wizardess supreme and super heroine extraordinaire is hunting the Demon Wizard. The man responsible for killing her wizard father. traveling to the Isle of Lizard, our heroine walks into the clutches of the Demon Wizard. Battling valiantly, her powers prove no match for the aged wizard. Casting a spell, he causes any spell that Zatanna tries to speak causes her to dissolve into giggling laughter. Helpless to stop him, he takes her to his castle, where he intends to worm out of her the secret location of the Book of the Dead. Proving unresponsive to his threats, the Wizard proceeds to tickle the location out of her. Unfortunately, Zatanna isn't ticklish. Not to be deterred, the wizard cast a spell that makes the smooth skin of Zatanna's body a quivering mass of sensitive tickle flesh, which he goes to work on. Will Zatanna survive the tickling tortures? Will she reveal the secret location? This video has been enhanced with visual and audio special effects and music.

check out the free preview:
http://www.laughinggaszone.net/videos.html

visit our clip store:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/282

visit our DVD store:
http://www.videos4sale.com/store/282

Oh No...My favorite lee not ticklish?

In the new video you tickle her and she's not ticklish? Does this mean she has been faking it all of this time in your other ones? Geeez...what a broken hearted fan here...

Bill

In the new video you tickle her and she's not ticklish? Does this mean she has been faking it all of this time in your other ones? Geeez...what a broken hearted fan here...

Bill

No, it just means that she wasn't being tickled. 😉
webmaster joe

have I mentioned that I LOVE this lee? and not a bad actress for a fetish film, I might add. I've always been a zatanna fan.

have I mentioned that I LOVE this lee? and not a bad actress for a fetish film, I might add. I've always been a zatanna fan.

Glad you enjoyed it. Yeah, Zatanna isn't a heroine that you're likely to see in a tickling video. Even the superheroine fetish sites don't use her in their vids.
We're trying to go for some interesting characters as well as the tried and true. This month, we hope to have:

Spiderman vs Spiderwoman
Ms. Marvel
Tomb Raider vs Witchblade
Robin the girl Wonder
Batgirl

webmaster joe

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back