• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Zettai Karen Children Anime Tickle f/f feet

chilled_bones

TMF Master
I knew this scene existed in the manga, but it's also in the anime!

Unfortunately, I can't find it on youtube/dailymotion/veoh, so you'll all have to make due with this full-episode megaupload link until somebody can make a clip.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VZ764YT5

It starts about 13:00 in.

Attachments

• aoi.jpg
    aoi.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 1,090
Last edited:
At last! A anime Barefoot tickled girl!! I hope for more foottickling scenes in new anime!

What the shit is going on there? It's a picture of someone with their leg torn off... then they're like... flying backwards through the air.

Is she some kind of robot, or is it just as twisted as it looks?

I don't get why people like this Japanese stuff.

What the shit is going on there? It's a picture of someone with their leg torn off... then they're like... flying backwards through the air.

No she used a magic spell.

There's no need to be hostile. It's clearly labeled "Anime Tickle" in the title.

People here are into lots of things I'm not into (furries, m/m, etc) but I don't go criticizing their tastes.

And besides, I'm sure there are lots of people who "don't get why people" are into tickling anyway, so please be a bit more sensible when posting something like this.

something similar happened briefly in an episode of One Piece when Captain Buggy separated his body into pieces and Luffy tickled his foot briefly...a bit of an odd concept since they can both still feel the sensation on their feet, but it's amusing XP

There's no need to be hostile. It's clearly labeled "Anime Tickle" in the title.

People here are into lots of things I'm not into (furries, m/m, etc) but I don't go criticizing their tastes.

And besides, I'm sure there are lots of people who "don't get why people" are into tickling anyway, so please be a bit more sensible when posting something like this.

I know it's labeled "Anime Tickle". My ability to read tells me this. Hostile would be if I had actually attacked someone for liking it... like this...

What I could have said said:
People who like anime are dummyheads.

Instead, I expressed my disbelief. I liked anime and stuff for some time, but I haven't been able to find much good about it in a number of years. To me, it's become derivative, childish, and bland.

Gimme "Record of Lodoss War" or the Tenchi stuff and I'm good. Give whatever people like to them.

ticklegirl said:
No she used a magic spell.

Ohhhhh okay. See, I was figuring that she was a robot of sorts. Someone told me about a show where a guy did something like that, but he reprogrammed his bot so that every time he tickled her foot, she felt like he was tickling...

... something else. 😀

I've seen this one before. It was always one of my favorites. It's an interesting situation. It's like a mini space fold.

The point has been brought up that perhaps anime is on the downslide. That is not necessarily true, but I do understand Jimmy's point. Anime has reached the level of saturation over here where we have gone through all the classic A-Level stuff, but we expect all anime to fit that mold. If the national media in the U.S. saw animation as a serious art form we would be getting more of a serious exposure. Unfortunately our media sees animation as a child's art form so the majority of what is nationally released over here is the child's stuff. Blame the sterotypical view of how broadcasters see animation.

Instead, I expressed my disbelief. I liked anime and stuff for some time, but I haven't been able to find much good about it in a number of years. To me, it's become derivative, childish, and bland.

Gimme "Record of Lodoss War" or the Tenchi stuff and I'm good. Give whatever people like to them.

Alright. These scenes are pretty rare, so I guess I was just expecting a more positive reaction. (I did have to suffer through 13 minutes super-psychic kids of before I found the scene 😛 )

Anyway, there's still some good anime out there; Soul Eater is a pretty good one, and they're doing a remake of Fullmetal Alchemist starting in April.

And besides, stuff like this is a good distraction from the drudgery of everyday life, right?

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back