• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Zombie Film Fans, How Was Romero's "Diary of the Dead"?

JimBoy

TMF Regular
How was this one?
This is his latest flick since 2005's Land of the Dead.

Well it was great in my opinion. I like the idea about whole movie being in first person, it gives a lot of personal touch and it really creeps you out. Imaginative and creepy... me like.

I have the DVD, didn't see it in theaters. Not an extreme amount of gore, but I enjoyed the movie.

It was pretty decent. Just don't expect it to be along the same lines as Night, Dawn, or Land were.

I finally saw the film last night and I must say I was very unimpressed.

It's not that it wasn't a lot of gore but the fact that you hardly see any zombie action. The zombies actually weren't in the film much and the fights were little confrontations at best.

I didn't get into any of the characters; the girl from Texas, the British professor, the stereotypical tough guy from Queens; come on.

It lacked suspense, action, plot; it was overall bad.

I thought Land of the Dead could have been better but that is Gold compared to this.

Here's to say I hope Romero's next one will be better...

I loved Dawn Of... Zombies invading a shopping mall, is there a message in that or what? 😀

Saw it and can't say i was too impressed, honestly is it a bit sad that the finest zombie film i've seen the last decade has been Shaun of Dead, Dellamorte Dellamore being the best film ever in the genre, but does that really count since it wasn't really about the zombies and was made in the 90s?

Anyway yeah, America's film industry is sadly losing its edge, has been for a very long time now, i'm mostly sticking to Asian and Euro horrors from now on.

I loved Dawn Of... Zombies invading a shopping mall, is there a message in that or what? 😀

The original Dawn of the Dead is one of my all time favorite movies. I loved the turmoil in the newsroom. That could easily happen today. Making a mall into a fortress is another fun aspect of the movie. Finally the music in that movie was awesome. I really need to track down that soundtrack.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back