• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A little tickle (bonus, f/f)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Technically this one isn't new of course, but might as well tell it's little story.

A quick color art of semi-gothic gypsy dancer Adara Bloodmoon and harem dancer Safira in a playful little clinch of upperbody tickling (well, mostly just Adara tickling Safi, I suppose). Just two agile beauties in a darkened inn room somewhere...maybe there's a story there...

Those of you paying attention might've seen this as a 'bonus promo' art within TISR#1 by the talented Bandito and Scavenger. ^^

The little tale behind it is, after I did the guest illustration for TISR1, I got an idea for a little TIS-themed 'page border' and put it together on half a page.

The other half of that page? This image is what ended up filling it, and Scav generously developed it into a full promo page for me despite it being unrelated to the project itself.

Merely posting it (again) here for those of you who'd like a look at the image before all the nifty effects Scav added to it (which were very cool in my book). Or merely for those who never looked at TISR#1.

This is yet an other awesome drawing by you! (i'm kinda new here and i just discovered that you have your own lair) I also loved the one you did for the site banner and the egyptian slave girl. So i guess my question for you is...whats next :D

Nice one, I like the clothing you did and the colouring specifically. :)

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back