• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A tea party (MF/F, tease and denial, tickling, explicit content)

Duke Diablo

4th Level Red Feather
Here is a story I wrote up quickly, trying out a new idea I got while chatting with a friend of mine. I hope you will all enjoy. :)

----------------------------------------
THE TEA PARTY
----------------------------------------

As Tanara was waking up, her blurred vision returning to her after the daily slumber, she found herself facing the cold, damp dungeon her captor left her in last night.

Hmph, she thought furiously, he seems to really mean what he said, that he would 'tame' her. Yeah right... tame her, the fabled drow Tanara of the Dalak house, one of the highest priestess of the goddess Lolth. And by who?! A mere human! She laughed at his arrogance.

She did have to hand it to him: the way he managed to single-handedly defeat her army was impressive. Attacking from ambush in a narrow gorge and trapping them under a landslide was pretty clever. However, by letting her live and taking her captive, he made a terrible mistake. One she would certainly make him pay.

However, escape was nowhere as easy as Tanara would have wished. Her hands were chained together, high above her head and to the wall, preventing her from casting any magic, while the large metal cuff around her neck ensured that she stays in that uncomfortable sitting position. Her legs could move, but what use was it when they could take her nowhere?

One more thing she hated the human about was the fact that he took all of her clothes off, ridding her completely of her dignity. She being naked in front of a male human... she had to remind herself to let the birds pluck his eyes out his still living body when she gets free. Looking at her tender onyx skin, she cursed the man over and over, busying herself with the way of escaping, and the happy thoughts of bathing in his blood after the escape. However, as precious minutes passed, no idea of escape whatsoever started to form in Tanara's mind...

* * *​

As Gabriel Greywolf, Duke of Eriee walked into his dungeon, he was greeted by a most pleasant sight: a beautiful drow maiden, strapped in chains, her beautiful nude body on display for his pleasure. He smirked as he observed his spoils of war, admiring her long, straight white hair, which, reaching to her breasts, along with her pearl-coloured eyes, gave off a strong contrast to her velvet, dark skin.

Letting his eyes feast some more, he went down to her beautiful, timeless face, observing it, taking in the beauty of that small, elegant, cute nose, those thin, black, desirable lips formed into a tempting mouth, and of those long, elven ears. Then, his vision went on, down the woman's restrained neck, to her beautiful breasts: they were not large nor small, and were completely round, like two desirable balls, topped with small, graceful buds of red flesh that were her nipples.

"What are you looking at, human?", the beauty defiantly interrupted his eyes' stroll over her body. "Unchain me now, and I might just grant you swift death."

Gabriel did not respond. He just continued looking at her, down her flat tummy and thin waist, to her private parts, which she unsuccessfully tried to hide from his sight. They were there, adorned with just a few, short, white hairs near the entrance, carefully trimmed to make a beautiful entrance to this temple of pleasures, frame completed by two long, feminine legs ending up in a pair of small, delicate-looking feet.

Gabriel picked up one of his captive's ankles, positioning himself out of reach of the other onyx leg, which started violently kicking at him, followed by a few curses in language of elves. However, his strong grip left the ankle in its place, directly in front of his face so he could see her beautiful sole, her high arch, round heels and balls, and elegant toes, with the softest-looking flesh he had ever seen. Just to test it out, Gabriel ran his finger across her arch, and experienced fireworks.

Tanara's reaction to even the first touch was nothing short of amazing: she screamed as hard as her lungs would let her, pulling with such force that she indeed managed to set her foot free. However, even after pulling free from this small touch, she had to let out a few giggles to calm down.

Gabriel could not help himself but smirk.

"Ticklish, are we?"

"Oh, fuck you, human swine!", the priestess answered, her face blushing from having her weakness found out so easily. She was extremely ticklish, everywhere, and could not stand it. However, she was sure that this man would not use tickling to break her. Even if he was... she was sure she could take anything he could dish out.

"Hmm... who knows, maybe you will." With a slow, silent, evil laughter, Tanara's captor rendered her unconscious with a light hit on the chin, just enough for her to pass out.

* * *​

How many hours did she spend unconscious, Tanara did not know. She was lying down, facing the ceiling, a bright light coming from above. She tried to rub her sore eyes, only to find out that any movement at all was prohibited, as she was tied on a cold, wooden rack. She tried to move, to struggle, to protest, but all was in vain: she was restrained completely, unable to move a muscle, and having a rubber ball gag stuffed in her mouth. Finding out that she was even unable to wiggle her toes made the dark elven beauty look down, only to find out that her feet were secured in a set of sturdy wooden stocks, even her toes tied back.

Further struggling in the bonds proved as futile as her first reactions, but Tanara kept fighting, struggling in the bonds, determined in her fight to escape this place, this torturing room, this... dining hall?

Yes... as funny as it sounded, upon further looking around, the beautiful onyx-skinned woman noticed that the room she was in was not meant for torture, but for eating. Looking around, puzzled, she wondered if they were going to eat her? But then, humans weren't carnivores, were they? And wouldn't they cook her first, had they any intention of eating her. Really... this was growing weirder by the minute, she thought, resuming her struggle to set herself free before anyone comes.

* * *​

Giving her final thanks to the maids who helped her in morning beautification, duchess Esmeralda Greywolf, born Folty, smiled as she saw her husband come down the hallway. Her beautiful, full lips curled up into a smile as the tall, muscular man approached her closer and closer, his visage growing by the moment. Soon, she could see that his clean-shaven face was formed in a devious grimace, his blue eyes shining with evil intentions. Oh, yes, that man was up to something, Esmeralda knew it.

As her husband stopped before her, Esmeralda looked at his relatively-plain clothes: for a duke, Gabriel certainly wore common clothes: nothing more than black shirt and gloves, with brown leather pants and matching boots. Always combat-ready, she thought.

"Good morning, love", he greeted her with a smile and hug, caressing her long, wavy auburn hair, all the way down to her behind, where it stopped, allowing himself a very rude gesture of pinching his wife's rear end lightly and lovingly as he kissed her willing lips. She just giggled, wrapping her hands around his neck, lovingly caressing his short, brown hair, pressing her lips against his ear.

"What are you up to?", she whispered sensually, a playful smile on her lips never waning as she kissed his ear. She could feel his deep, silenced laughter coursing through his throat, kept there.

"Nothing... can't a husband be happy to see his beautiful wife in the morning?", Gabriel smiled.

The gorgeous woman just gave him an elegant, stunning smile, followed by eye contact. Duke could easily read the look in those sapphire eyes: she knew he was up to something, but will let him surprise her.

"So... up for tea, milady?", he bowed down, elegantly, his tall, powerful figure offering a strong arm to the fragile, beautiful duchess.

"Why, of course, milord", a new, happy smile crossed Esmeralda's lips as she followed her husband, arm in arm, engaging in happy, idle chatter as they slowly made progress through the decorated hall of their castle.

* * *​

"Thank you, milord", duchess smiled courteously as she sat down, pretending not to have noticed Tanara, whose naked form laid displayed on the rack just next to the table, her tender, tied foot looking almost directly in duchess' face. At first, Esmeralda was surprised by the scene, the surprise visible on her face, as well as dark elf's, but the noblewoman quickly regained composure, her quick wit catching up with her husband's plan.

The table was ready for tea, the cutlery consisting of teacup, teaspoon, fork, two little elegant plates, one for holding the teacup and the other for tea cookies, and a small, stiff feather. Noticing the feather, the duchess could not help but toss a quick glance towards the beautiful sole to her left, so helplessly laid in front of her, giving off a fresh, flowery scent... of course, Gabriel had her bathed and cleaned first. Maybe even 'tenderized' in other ways. However, very quickly, her look shifted away to the servant who asked them what kind of tea she would wish.

She smiled and ordered an oriental, dark tea, while her husband ordered orange with cinnamon. The servant bowed and left the room, and Gabriel turned to his wife.

"So, my love, how have you slept the night?", he asked, looking her directly in the eyes, his right hand picking up a feather he was provided with and distantly started to caress the prisoner's bare, helpless sole next to himself, the feather slowly gliding from the tip of the big toe, slowly down the base of toe, the ball, arch, to finally arrive to the very bottom of the heel, when it would start another slow ascend to the next helpless toe, on and on, unendingly switching toes, caressing the soft foot with the lightest, slowest of touches. However, during that, his eyes did not, even for a moment, leave his wife. He was acting as if Tanara did not even exist. "I came home so late last night that I just silently laid by your side, not wishing to wake you up."

"Oh, milord is so considerate. However, I wouldn't mind if you had woken me up. We could have... caught up on some things." His wife followed suit, picking up the feather distantly and engaging in the idle chatter with her husband, not minding the tied, naked woman who was trashing in the bonds, screaming behind her gag, her bare, soft feet quivering in the bonds.

* * *​

How much time passed in this hell, Tanara did not know. There was no way she could tell, except that it was far too long. The couple already slowly drank two teas, and were ordering third ones, taking their time chatting and slowly sipping them, seeming in no hurry to finish their morning associating. And all the while, one of their hands was holding the feather, which seemed glued to her soles, tickling them. The two feathers, slowly caressing her feet as duke and his wife continued their idle chatter tickled like hell as they maddeningly slowly caressed her soles, sending her trashing in the bonds, her hyper-ticklish feet struggling like mad to get free.

Stroke by stroke, touch by touch, Tanara's torture continued, and the woman laughed away in her gag, the sound completely muffled, so she could see and hear how little her captors thought of her torment. She was suffering... suffering in such manner that each touch would make her scream into her gag, the tickling almost too much to bear, the feather's touch so soft, so hellish... yet so good. Not only did the drow maiden have to take the tickle torture, which alone was bad, but she also had to fight a loosing battle with her body, which was starting to give off another response to the feathers... an erotic response. Each and every slow caress of the feathers tickled so much, yet at the same time, it also felt good to be caressed in that way, lightly, slowly, almost lovingly. No matter how hard Tanara tried to block it, to deny it, with her concentration broken down by the tickling and her own insane ticklishness, she couldn't even slow down the secreting of her love juices, which her womanhood was starting to produce at increasing levels. The only thing keeping her going was her pride, which was being beaten on the other front.

And the absolute worst of all, worse than all the hell she was going through, was the fact that duke and duchess had treated her like she wasn't even there, like she was invisible. Like she wasn't worth their attention... like her suffering did not matter. At first, it annoyed her greatly, but now... now, she was starting to feel despair. Being treated this way... like she wasn't even there, like she was an object, no more than the teacup or the chair they're sitting on, made her desperate to prove it wrong. She was no object! She was no object!

And so, the tea-party, the chatter, and Tanara's torture continued. The beautiful onyx-skinned woman stopped trashing in the bonds soon, her body completely exhausted, giving in to the tickles and the erotic sensations, admitting how powerless she is against them, even allowing moans to mix in with her muffled laughter, making them loud and as noticeable as that small puddle that formed on the rack, just below her womanhood, hoping that would get her some attention.

It didn't.

* * *​

"So, count Winfrey got drunk and fell of his horse during the joust again?", Gabriel repeated his wife's words with a smile, chuckling lightly to the sight of old count falling off his horse half way from the opponent, his hand slowly drawing small circles on the centre of Tanara's arch distantly. "Damn, I would have loved to see the look on Sir Gourry's face when that happened! I'm really sorry I couldn't have participated, or at least watched from the crowd."

"Aww, come on, dear", duchess Esmeralda smiled in response, her feather distantly playing with the beautiful, immobile big toe on her left, "you had to run a military campaign. You know how important those are. Don't worry... you'll get your chance."

Just as Gabriel was about to come up with a witty remark to answer his wife with, a servant came in.

"Excuse me, milord, but you are needed in the work room", the man said, bowing humbly. "The delegation from the dwarven king Roddik Stonewall is here. They say they are here to offer partnership in clearing the rest of the drow and monsters from the newly conquered areas."

"Dwarven greed seems to know no end." With a bitter smile on his face, Gabriel told the servant. "Tell them I'm coming right away." Then, putting the feather down, he sighed, getting up and kissing his wife gently.

"I'm sorry, my love, but I have to go now", he said, turning to leave. "Those damn dwarves, letting me do all the hard work, and now come here offering me 'partnership' in clearing the lands out... meaning, they want some of the lands as well."

She nodded, understanding everything without her husband even saying it. The duchess was an intelligent woman. "I'll wait here, then. Return when you've dismissed them."

"I'll see you later, milady", duke Greywolf bowed and left the room, shutting the doors behind himself, leaving the two women alone together.

* * *​

As soon as the doors closed, Tanara felt relief: that was one sole left in peace, half of the intensity of tickling gone. However, a part of her was sad: half of the erotic touch was gone as well.

Finally, duchess put her feather down, allowing her captive a short breather. Tanara thanked her and cursed her at the same time for that, gratefully catching her breath, while at the same time making a shocking realisation: for quite some time now, it seemed, she had been crying. Before, the intensity of the dual sensations was such that she didn’t even notice the warm tears rolling down her blushing face. However, it was only now that the beautiful drow realised how close to breaking she really was.

“It’s just you and me now, isn’t it?”, the duchess asked, turning towards the chained beauty.

Finally, she acknowledged her existence… Tanara was really grateful to the woman. She knew that she was probably going to be tortured even more, but she did not care… she had learned full well the horror of being ignored. If it was attention of any kind, even torturous, she would accept it.

Putting the teacup down, Esmeralda slowly closed her face in to the sole that was displayed next to her. Even the air she breathed tickled the girl, who started giggling into her gag immediately. Taking the feather into her hand one more time, the noblewoman took the implement of Tanara’s torture on one, final trek across that beautiful bottom of the foot, the map of the most sensitive places already printed in her head.

Putting the feather down, the auburn-haired noblewoman planted a soft, light kiss on the centre of Tanara’s arch, whispering just loud enough for the woman to hear, speaking into her sole, enjoying the reactions she got from the waves of air she sent upon that sensitive skin: “Your skin is so soft it really surprised me, you know? Even the soft feather sank into it smoothly. And when my lips grazed it…”, she gave the sole another kiss, this time on the ball of her big toe, “… it felt like the finest silk under my lips.

Even though Tanara’s wrecked mind did not know what to do or think of those words, her body completely embraced the kisses, her back arching, her mouth and throat giving out muffled giggles and moans, and her womanhood producing even more love juices. It was clear that it was only a matter of time before she completely gives in to the torture, lets go, and breaks.

“My name is Esmeralda”, the duchess continued in the most seductive of voices, her manicured nails slowly grazing the sensitive skin outstretched before her, right on the middle of the arch, easily sinking into the softest skin duchess had ever felt. For a long time, she thought her feet were the softest ones she would ever feel. However, it seemed that this drow girl changed that. “I’ll find your name out from my husband, my dear tenderfoot. Until he returns, however…”, she lovingly took Tanara’s elegant big toe in her mouth, sucking on it gently, “… you and I are going to have some fun, together.”

The former priestess’ answer came in the form of laughter and moans of pleasure, followed by a renewed stream of tears freely flowing down her face. All these emotions welling up inside her… it was too much for the beautiful woman. She didn’t know whether to be happy she was getting attention, or to hate the fact she was tortured. She didn’t know whether to hate the tickling or love the sensuality of duchess’ touch.

“You know…”, the pretty noblewoman continued her monologue, knowing she has her ticklee’s full and undivided attention, loving the taste that big toe was leaving in her mouth, and the feeling of that silk-like skin under her tongue as she half-sucked on it and half-talked, “… when we’re through with you… Gabriel and I… you’ll be a nice and obedient slave. You will share our bedchambers… and do anything we want. But for that… you need to break. So, excuse me for what I’m about to do…”

It was after those words that duchess stopped talking, knowing that, based on her ticklishness, Tanara wouldn’t be able to hear more. She just silently took the honey-pot off the table, dipping the teaspoon in it, and holding it above the captive woman’s helpless foot, causing a steady stream of golden, sticky substance to pour down on the beautiful, helpless foot, and all Tanara could do was observe and feel as more and more of her foot was covered in honey, the fear of what was to come growing with each teaspoon auburn-haired woman would apply. She could feel it sink between her toes, slowly travelling down her balls and arches, down to her supple, round heels.

And then, as the graceful foot was completely coated with honey, some of it even dripping down the heel, duchess started slowly licking it off, her tongue ever-so-slowly travelling across its surface, not wishing to miss a single spot, grazing some places many times, just in case.

No matter how hard her foot quivered, how hard she screamed through her gag, Tanara could get no reprieve. The duchess’ tongue… that skilled, agile tongue was driving her crazy, tickling way more than anything she had ever felt, but at the same time feeling so good against her lowest skin that it slowly set her body and soul on fire, making her foot offer itself to it, accepting more torture if it would only mean more of this divine feeling. She had finally let go… she was broken. Were she able, she would beg for her new mistress to take her, she would have promised anything just to feel the orgasm, finally letting go, her womanhood flooding, yearning for her captor’s touch. Her mind was a complete wreck: she knew she could take no more tickling, yet at the same time she yearned to be touched more, to be finished off with a huge, mind-blowing orgasm she knew this licking was leading to.

Slowly, and with great skill, Esmeralda untied that beautiful foot, carrying the sensual tickling/licking over on the top of the foot as well, Tanara bending and flexing the foot that, despite her ticklishness, gave her tongue better access, ready to accept anything the beautiful auburn-haired woman could dish out just to feel more of that divine feeling of that wet snake slithering over her sensitive, gorgeous erogenous spot. She was crying tears of a broken slave, of someone who, at that moment, had no will of their own… pleasing her mistress was all that mattered.

* * *​

“Well, well… it seems you weren’t bored at all while I was away, honey”, Gabriel smiled at the scene that awaited him, hugging his busy wife and giving her a kiss she willingly returned, making a deliberate reference to the substance the love of his life used on the woman’s soles.

“No… not at all”, Esmeralda replied, waiting for her husband to make the next move. He gallantly sat down, resuming what he did before he left, ignoring and tickling poor Tanara. Esmeralda let her lips curve into a slight smile as she nodded, continuing the play, enjoying her captive’s howls of frustration and despair. Esmeralda knew that their captive broke somewhere during the time with her… after playing such games with her husband for so long, she knew how to recognize when someone was broken, but what really broke the drow was for the most part this treatment of ignoring. She could clearly see the despair in those pearl-coloured eyes; she could see that their captive was ready and willing to offer anything, to do whatever it takes, even to beg for whichever torture they wish, just not to be ignored again. However, the quick glance her husband sent the tenderfoot’s way before returning to happy chatter with her gave her a quick, definite answer: the onyx-skinned woman was toast.

* * *​

Two months later, in duke and duchess’ bedroom, a single girl lay tied up on the bed, spread-eagle. Her beautiful, long, silvery hair was spread out on the bed beautifully, in her white eyes a defeated, submissive look. Moonlight shined upon her beautiful figure, gently caressing her with its rays, revealing it to be as beautiful as the day she got captured. She wasn’t struggling in the bondage… she was completely domesticated, just waiting for her ordeal to start.

Then, suddenly, the doors opened, a man and a woman stepping into the room. Tanara gave them a tame look. It was her master and her mistress, wearing only their night robes, but disposing of them quickly, so she could get a good look at their naked, handsome forms.

“Good evening, master and mistress”, she said humbly, blushing, feeling a slight warmth in her nether regions from just the sight of them, and the thought of the tortures they will put her through.

“Good evening, Tanara”, first the duke, then the duchess said, each of them lying at one side of her outstretched form. Pretty soon, the girl felt their fingers slowly caress her sensitive tummy and breasts with the lightest of tickly touches, her mouth immediately responding with giggles, and her womanhood responding by getting wet. Both noblemen grinned, taking their tongues out, slowly and sensually caressing Tanara’s ear with it, making her go wild with lust… her long ears were a very sensitive, erogenous area… Gabriel and Esmeralda loved making her squirm lustfully by teasing her there.

During the two months she spent as a captive, Tanara received extensive training supervised by both the duke and the duchess, which made her become aroused whenever tickled. Again and again, she would be given pleasure while tickled, only to have it subside when the tickling would stop, making the tickling even more maddening for this extremely ticklish girl, as duke and duchess would extend her tickle-sessions into several hours, during which she would be teased and edged constantly, but never been allowed climax until the very end, when they would start milking her for all the pleasure they could get off her before she would finally pass out. Today was no exception, and Tanara was crying meek tears already.

“Now, now, Tanny”, duchess Esmeralda gently whispered into her ear, kissing it, nibbling on it, drawing out a few more sensual moans from her slave, “tonight, you will be teased, denied, and tickled. We will break you, over and over, denying you what you crave for the most until we decide otherwise. And all the while… even when you’ll feel in deepest pits of hell, you will be begging for more.”

“Yes mistress… aah…”, Tanara groaned and moaned in response, laughter mixing in. “Please, mistress and master… aah… *groan*… break me, torture me… aaah… make me suffer in ticklish agony… oooh *moan* *giggle*… take me to heaven’s gate and deny me entrance until you desire so… ahahahahaha… *moan*… I am yours!”

“As you wish…”, the duchess smiled, making a single loop on the end of the girl’s ear with her tongue, drawing out more moans. For the remainder of the night, she and her husband said very little, concentrating on making their slave’s wishes reality.

THE END​

That story was amazing Duke! Very erotic ^_^ I liked it!

Thank you for the nice comment, Lu-Lu. It is much appreciated, and I am thrilled that you liked it. :)

Ahh how sad the drow was broken so easily..and she so proud and dignified..i'm guessing being ignored like that might do the trick..

Great story Duke-zzles :stickout

Thanks, Izzles. And yes, it was the very ignoring that made her break... tickling she might stand, but being treated like an object for so long...

Terrific story Duke. Always great to see stuff from you. Erotic, well written and I do enjoy the fantasy settings. Good job.

as usual , the story was haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwt !!!!!!!!!!
no happy ending though ='(

Oh My. . .

Duke,
That was a great story, definitely hot, extremely erotic and well told. Your Duke and Dutchess in this story were so naughty and so wonderfully wicked. And Tanara; what a blood thirsty drow she is. . .wanting birds to pluck Gabriel's eyes out of his still living body and then, bathing in his blood! The entire story so wonderfully descriptive.
Thanks for posting this.

Regards,
Nicole :)

Wow! Words fail us! Any chance of the Duchess Esmeralda getting it from tanara?
Love,
Heather and Anna

Wow... just... wow!

Thank you all for your wonderful comments. It really makes me happy that you enjoyed the story, and is a great encouragement for further writing. So, thank you, everyone, your praise to this humble writer is more than appreciated.

DEV: Thank you. I really wanted to try and have a drow as a ticklee for a change, as I don't see them getting tickled near enough, and I have somehow always liked elves a lot.

Lixxie: Thank you again. Well, depends from whose perspective. It certainly was a good ending for duke and duchess. :)

Nicole: That is very nice of you to say, and I thank you, even after knowing all of its faults. Besides, you and Izzles were the ones who inspired me to write it.

Heather & Anna: I'm very glad you liked it to that extent. :) To be honest, this story was more like a 'sketch' that artists do, just something to help me keep my touch, a quick careless write. I wasn't planning on making any sequels, but if you wish to make such request, and have some patience, we could discuss details over PM.

Damn guy, great to see you posting new stuff finally, its nice to see your busy schedule hasn't dampened your creative side.

I do hope now that this is done, you'll able to get back to Enterion anad perhaps that other idea we discussed that was Enterion relationed ;)

Oh, no worries... I am still writing, though working on nothing specific atm... doing many projects at once, thinkering with some ideas.

Have no worries... the show will go on. And thanks for the comment :)

:yowza: This is pretty spectacular for something you just wrote quickly.
You truly seem to be an expert artist, deftly painting beautiful scenes with your words.
Way to go!!!! :super_hap :ggrin: :super_hap :ggrin: :super_hap
*Starts rifling through all your other pieces, with high expectations. :D *

:yowza: This is pretty spectacular for something you just wrote quickly.
You truly seem to be an expert artist, deftly painting beautiful scenes with your words.
Way to go!!!! :super_hap :ggrin: :super_hap :ggrin: :super_hap
*Starts rifling through all your other pieces, with high expectations. :D *

Aww, thanks Sadistic, it really means much to me that you liked it. I cherish everyone who reads my stories, even more so if they leave a comment.

As far as this story goes, it was indeed written quickly, which kind of ruined many parts. Were it fully written, I would have added a slightly longer intro describing duke, duchess and the ticklee in the way to make the reader have no mercy on the drow priestess, but to wish seeing her broken. This way, she didn't appear very evil. Also, the ignoring part did not sit well... there should have been much more accent on the fact that being ignored in that way, treated like an object, is what actually broke the ticklee, to see what stages and phases she went through, to show the true length of her torture, her true suffering (the few teas they had can be discussed differently with each culture. America having much faster living tempo, I suppose chatting along two teas doesn't mean much, but here in Croatia, sipping one tea and chatting takes more than an hour... and they had three). Let's not forget that there were scenes with the duchess I tossed out just so that I could wrap it all more quickly. These are just some of the mistakes I made, but then again, I could make an essay about mistakes and holes of each of my stories, and still not cover all of my mistakes.

Thanks again, and I hope you didn't set your expectations too high... I'm not that good :blush That said, I look forward to you reading more of my work, and I hope you will like it.

Last edited:
I don't know what it is, but top notch, though it's a shame if someone would break so easily.

Thanks, m8. Glad you enjoyed it.

And yes, I know I made it look like she broke too soon, and she did, though I was cutting on this story in favor of the other ones I'm working on.

Thank you, carouseler :) I am always overjoyed when someone enjoys my works... especially when they also leave a comment :D

As for writing more, I am working on some stories at the moment, though when they'll be over, that depends on my inspiration and college.

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back