• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cfnm

badlilboy

Hi, I have been a forum member for a while now, but have not really posted much except for a past true account of how a dominant woman got me into tickling, cfnm, spanking, playing with toys and forced masturbation. I was about 21 at the time I made those posts. I am 23 today.

I do have a big time CFNM fetish, but I am also really shy. I have had only a few experiences but they have been very impactfull to me. You can find my stories if you wish on this site. If they are no longer here, I can recount them to the best of my ability

The thought of CFNM excites and humiliates me at the same time. As a result, I mostly fantasize about it, or participate in phone sex, or cam sex. I have had a few live experiences as described in this thread, but really not many. I had one recently when a female friend, Shel, who is visiting my apartment while checking her emails on my computer signed into yahoo where I was autosigned into my anonymous yahoo account. She read some incriminating emails which linked to a couple of CFNM yahoo groups, and I was outed.

When she asked me about them, I tried to deflect her at first, but she was really persistent. Finally I tried to explain my interest, and the appeal. I was really embarrassed but also really turned on by the conversation. Her reaction was a combination of amusement and curiosity. She asked me about my real life experiences as well as my fantasies. She also asked me if it excited me to talk about it. I didn't really answer, but she could tell my my blush that it did. She just kind of giggled and left the room.

I spent the next couple of hours thinking about what happened - about getting caught with the emails and access to the Yahoo groups. I was really humiliated by all of this, but oddly turned on by it as well. I felt so vulnerable and that vulnerability as much as anything else started to excite me. I started to fantasize about being nude in and around the house with her present but not aware of my nakedness. I was wondering if I could some how secretly parade around in the nude while she slept on the couch in the family room. Than I thought about possibly walking down to the complesx pool in the nude (it was about 2M) wondering if I would get caught.

At first, it was a thought, than a fantasy, than, it became something I had to do. I don't know how to explain it. I was terrified by the idea of being caught, but turned on by it as well. I could feel the turmoil in my body raging. My stomach was in knots. I couldn't sleep playing it out over and over again. Finally, against my better judgement, I got out of bed, stripped of my PJs and left the room.

I walked down the stairs and snuck past her sleeping on the couch. I walked through the sliding doors, and down the sidewalk toward the pool. This part was easy, our apartment was only about 25 feet from the pool, and it was in the back of the complex where it was relatively dark except for when you get close to the pool where there were street lights posted.

I crept along, keeping to the dark places and arrived unscathed. I was terribly nervous, and thinking this was a big mistake turned around to head back. When I saw Shel walking down the path toward me with a smile on. I was mortified. The only thing I could think to do was jump in the pool but it was no good.

Shel walked up the pool with a huge smile and asked me what I was doing. I was leaning up against the side of the pool to hide myself and she asked me if I wanted her to see me. I told her no, it was all just a fantasy, but she told me she thought I really did want to be seen and asked me to push myself away from the pool so she could have a look. I told her no, that I had made a terrible mistake, and would she please just leave me be. She told me she was going to make this interesting for the both of us.

She reached into her purse and pulled out a whistle. She told me the doors at home were all locked, and if I did not do what she asked, she would blow the whistle, wake up the neighbors, and head back home. It took some doing, but she convinced me she was serious so I pushed back.

I realize this story is not up to everyone's speed, so I am going to stop here. Please let me know if you are interested in hearing more.

Thank you for your interest. I am sorry it has taken so long to revert, but I am in school and working in the evenings so time is a precious commodity to me.

So you know, I am actually in the company of the woman, Sheryl who I previously wrote about. I am also nude on my knees and she is standing in front of me egging me on. This is the third episode I have had with her, since last writing. I have a feeling my evening is far from over, in fact she has assured me it is not.

A lot has happened since the last time I wrote. Well maybe not a lot in terms of time or number of interactions, but it seems that way.

To recall, she told me to push back from the wall and I was completely mortified. Despite my secret fetish which is manifested as a kind of alter ego, I am in reality a very modest, shy person. I am also rather smallish - in pretty good shape, but on the short side and of low weight and with almost no body hair except around my privates. Up until this point in my adult life, I had only been seen naked by 2 other females, both of whom told that I looked kind of like a little boy. I am not, and I am not trying to freak anybody out, but that is the reality. I am kind of self conscious about my appearance. It is a big thing to me

But she had the whistle, and time was not exactly on my side By this time, it was pushing 3AM and it occurred to me that it was possible people would be getting up and going to work in a few hours. Plus she had the damn whistle. She is actually smiling at me as I write this. It is very disconcerting.

So I carefully pushed away from the wall in a half crouch taking care to cover myself as I did so. She told me that wouldn't do and reminded me she had the whistle. Than she told me she might have another way to motivate me. She called a friend of hers, Judy and told her if she hurried down to the Condo pool, she might have surprise that is worth getting out of bed over.

I know Judy. She is kind of a crass, tomboy type who played on the boys basketball team in JV. very loud. A big girl who in a drunken stupor once made a grab for my ass by reaching under my shorts from the back. Judy worships Sheryl and is very protective of her. She lives about 20 minutes from here, and the last thing was for her to see me this way.

Sheryl reminded me I had very little time to do what she wanted but suggested if I did, I might be able to cut my losses. She told me to get out of the pool and to keep my hand at my side. I was erect and embarrassed by it. As an aside, Sheryl has told me to tell you I am erect now as well. This is kind of mortifying. I am glad I am anonymous.

When I exited the pool, she looked straight down at my penis, and told me I guess the water wasn't too cold. She took out her phone and I immediately covered myself. She just said 'tick, tick' and said of I was a good boy, she might not show anyone. I droppe my hand back to my side, and she took my picture.

Than she circled around me while inspecting my body. When she got behind me, she leaned over and whispered into my ear. She said she read my blogs and emails. She looked at my browsing history. She read my emails with Carolyn. And now it was time for another dose of reality.

She faced me and told me to get on my knees. She asked me how many times I had sex with a girl. She asked me if the ticking spanking and playing with toys stories were true. She asked me how often I masturbate and how many times I have done so in front of a girl. And she told me I was about to do so again,

She told me to start stroking myself slowly but continually until I came. he took her phone out and started taking vids. She asked me how I felt being exposed and vulnerable to her, if the reality was as good as the fantasy. And she reminded me I was almost out of time.

I was humiliated and turned on and humiliated to be turned on. As I am now. I reached a point of no return and I came while being recorded.

That is not the end of the story by far, but I am being told to save it for another day. In the meantime, Sheryl wants me to find a blog to post stories on but I am not sure I know how. Soon, I will need to however.

Thanks for reading this. If you are amenable, I will be back. But for now, I have to go.

ll, it has been a long night and I got very little sleep. I have to shower and get to work, but before I do, I am compelled to pick up where I left off.

After I came, Sheryl let me know in no uncertain terms that she now had a lot of fodder and access to the internet, so it would be in my best interests to continue along with this. This whole thing was so shocking to me. She and I were friends. We had known each other for years, played chess, hung out. The change in our relationship was blowing my mind. She told me to remember this is what I wanted all along. I said, well not really, and she just smiled and said well you have it now!

She estimated that I had about 5 minutes before Judy arrived, so I should hurry home but before doing so, she told me that she and Judy would be staying over tonight, that she was not going to show Judy the vids and pictures but would tell her she had them at home. She also said she was going to show Judy my emails, and written accounts of Carolyn stripping, tickling, probing, and making me play with toys. She told me to go to put on a pair of loose fitting shorts, with no underwear, and go to bed. And no matter what do do anything she or Carolyn said to do. The penalty for disobedience was her sharing the pictures and vids with everyone.

I ran home and did what she said. About 20 minutes later I heard them come in. Judy was listening to Sheryl and saying things like 'are you serious?' and 'Oh my God'? Finally I heard her turn on the computer and a few minutes later, it became obvious that my secrets and secret life was exposed to yet another person. This one, a crass loud and larger girl, who I really did not like, and who frankly scared me even before all of this began.

Finally they came into the room without knocking. Judy sat on a stool in the corner, and Sheryl at the end of my bed. Judy told me she got a load of the stuff on my computer. She said ever since I have known you, you've looked down at me. I always figured you were just a rich little snot, who thought he was better than me, and who happens to have a cute little ass. Now I see you're really nothing more than a scared little boy who has a cute little ass. And it would appear I am not the only one who thinks so.

Tell me, are your frightened, she asked? I said I was. She said good, you should be. I am about to get even with you for all the snotty looks, and the rejections. Get out of bed and get over here!

I looked over at Sheryl and she just smiled and pointed to her phone. I slowly peeled the sheets back and climbed out. As instructed, I was wearing a loose pair of sweat shorts and nothing else. As I walked over to her, she commented about how smooth my body was, how soft my skin appeared, and how little body hair I had. Than she wondered if I had any hair down there. Sheryl said maybe she should check. Judy said, maybe she should at that, and pulled my shorts away from my body and looked down my pants.

Despite my revulsion for her, I was beginning to get hard. I couldn't help it, I have a natural submissive personality and a CFNM exposure fetish. I was literally growing as she peered down my shorts. She smiled and said, I guess I liked her a bit more than she thought I did. Than she said that it was really the other end she was interested in this evening

She asked me if the spanking stories were true. I told her they were. She asked me how many times I had been spanked and probed in my life. I told her only the times I wrote about. Than she said that well it won't be the only time after all and asked Sheryl to leave the room.

She said, OK little boy over my knee. I asked her please not to, but she just looked at me and patted her lap. I climbed over. Once I was in place, she slipped her hand through the bottom of my shorts leg, and grabbed my behind saying I have been looking forward to this for a long time. She took her hand out and said, let me take a look at that cute little hiney, and with that grabbed the waste band of my shorts and yanked them down past my knees and onto the floor. I was now naked, face down, across he lap.

She rubbed he hand on my but, placing her thumb line across my crevice. How does it feel? I was literally shaking. She pushed her thumb against my hole and said - I asked you a question!!. I just said, please.. don't. She laughed and told me to open my legs. She placed her fingers behind my balls and rubbed. Hmm.. smooth here too. Let's take a look. And with that, I felt both of her hands go to both of my cheeks and spread them apart. She spit on my hole and began to rub her thumb around the ridge. I was gasping, squirming. She pulled her left hand away, and circled it around my right hip. She pulled her right hand away and brought it down sharply on my behind.

Time to put you in your place...

That is about all I can write for the moment but I will try to get back on-line later on

So when I last left off, i was sprawled across the lap of a crass, tomboy woman who I detested. I was full naked, my ass exposed and I was taking a hard spanking

The spanking was bad enough the accompanying verbalization if possible was even more humiliating. She kept reminding me how she had the upper hand now; access to all of my computer history, emails, and accounts of my experiences, and she told me she planned on taking full advantage of her leverage. She kept telling me I was a stuck up little pretty boy - now deep down inside she knew had the mindset of a bad little boy, and how she was going to fix that for me. She alternated between slappinb my behind - hard, running her fingers over the back of my groin, and rubbing he thumb on my hole.

than she opened my cheeks apart again and told me how cute my little hiney was in a mocking tone. She spit on it and began inserting her finger inside of me. I was writhing wanting to get away but I couldn't. She had me trapped between her legs and was very much stronger than I was. She asked me how it would feel to cum with her finger up my ass - than she said no, I hav a better idea. She pushed me off her lap, and told me to lie down on the bed on my back.

She asked me where if I still had the candles I used on the internet around and warned me not to lie. I told her they were in the kitchen. She than askd Sherly to retrieve them and bring the into the room.

She looked straight down at my penis and smiled. Than she told me she wanted to see me fuck my ass with it again - just like I did for Carol and just like I said I did over the internet. She asked me where the vaseline was and when I told her, she told me to roll over on my stomach and wait for her. when she returned I felt he lube my hole and push her finger all the way back in. She was really fucking me with her two fingers now, twisting them around and pushing them in, when Sheryl walked in. She than told me to turn around, gave me the candle and to get busy.

I guess you can guess what happened next. I spent the next 20 minutes on my back, fucking myself with a candle while both girls watched and took cell phone pics. I was than made to masturbate on me knees.

On her way out, Judy told me she had a lot more in store for me, and the next thing we were going to do was shop for a proper dildo. Than both girls left, giggling as they closed the door

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back