• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chix or Treat 2 - Arkham Remix

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Happy Halloween time!

I decided to go back to a pic I did a few years back...a certain tribute image to a trio of hotties. And give it a new coat of paint of sorts. Or you can look at this as a sequel/follow-up. ;)

I deem the story 'PG-13', btw...

"Chix or Treat - Arkham Remix"

This year, the Bounce Chix selected a common theme for their costumes: character designs from the recent "Batman: Arkham Asylum" game. Tricksy Andi selected the insanely cute Harley Quinn. Lovable Hailey went all out with full-body makeup as the voluptous Poison Ivy. And spunky Jane created her own remix for a 'Bat Babe' outfit for herself. ^^

After all the wild parties and fun trick-or-treating this time, the pair of 'villains' decided to team up on their heroine roommate...

"AHAAHAAAHAHAAA...AAAAAAAH...STAAAAAP IT!!!! AHAAHAHAAA!" screamed Bat-Jane as she started to curse the openings she deliberately had left in her hot outfit.

Somewhere on the roof of the castle...or was it a former asylum...where they were enjoying their most recent party, Poison Hailey and Andi Quinn had tricked their friend up against one of the gargoyle-crowned parapets...and quickly trapped her arms in the stone guardian's clawed hands.

And the dark knight-ess was squealing with laughter as semi-jester gal was employing some devious 'feather claws' from her colorful gloves. Fluffy pink plumes darted up and down her quivering belly, literally pushing the air from Jane's lungs as she wheezed with chuckling.

"Oh, you know you LOVE it, Batsy," Andi cooed, starting to rake one feathery-gloved set of fingers across the top of her roommate's bountiful breasts. She giggled with glee at the raise in pitch in Bat-Babe's cries of distress when she began to dip a feather deeply into the exposed cleavage.

Now, a certain other 'character' from a few years ago was also present again...their trick-or-treat pumpkin pail (which had given them all quite a Halloween to remember). And once again, it was so enamored by the lovely ladies that carried it around and filled it with candies. It wanted to get some REAL TREATS again. Cue the giant monstrous pumpkin with its creepy vines once more...

But this time they expected it. Hailey was Poison Ivy after all, she could control plants and this time the massive living jack-o-lantern would be directed to intensify Jane's...fun. ;)

"Okay Hailey, let's see some vine-work," Andi said as the fluffed that one feather a little deeper down Jane's breasts.

"Alright pumpkin, this time you're going to listen to...meeeeeeeeaahaahahaahahahaa!!!" Hailey started to command, breaking into a shriek halfway through her speech.

"Hailey?" the costumed cutie asked, turning her head in surprise. Her mouth popped open and her eyebrows raised in worry at what she saw.

"OHHHHH DAAAAAMNNNNAAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAA HAAH HAA!!!" bellowed the green-skinned lass as she was grabbed by probing vines and lifted off her bare feet into the air. The tendrils wrapped around her arms and legs...but her sexy form begin to arch and struggle madly...

...Probably not from terror, but from 'torment' as the pumpkin began to the tickle the hell out of her with its feelers. Feverish tentacles slid under her arms and rubbed her sides through the thin crimson blouse she wore. Dark emerald arms encircled her kicking legs and another begin to brush her barely 'leaf-covered' butt. And of course, in being accurate to who she was costumed as, the barefoot beauty was quickly punished with tickly vines ravishing her flailing green soles, others thread madly between her wriggling toes.

But Poison Hailey REALLY started moaning with both pain and pleasure as a thick, slimy vine protruded from the pumpkin's maw and acted as a slick tongue, coating her mostly exposed belly as it shook with laughter with warm fluid as it lapped deeply...eventually rising and pushing against her (hardening) breasts...she yelled out in excitement...

"OOOOHHHHH...PLANT...AHHHH...CONTROL DOESN'T WORK...AAHAHAAHAAA...ON HALLOWEEEEEEEEN!!! AAHAHAA....Oooooooo..."

Still tickling Bat-Jane, Andi's mouth dropped and she trembled...half afraid of what was about to happen as she could swear she felt something looping around her own legs...and brushing up her inner thigh past her very short skirt...and half envious of what her fellow villain must be feeling as she viewed Hailey stretch her body out and arch her head back, babbling with mirth.

"Oh crap..." Andi murmured, feeling the tentacles tighten on her legs...another plan backfired...

...For her part, Jane was a little too preoccupied to notice vines encircling her calves...but she'd soon realize that her roommates weren't in control of things anymore...

-----

I'd say the story said it all. ^^

Bounce Chix tribute again, Andi as Harley Quinn, Hailey as Poison Ivy, and Jane as 'Bat-Babe'.
As always, the Chix are property of Bandito and White Lotus and I hope they enjoy the fun predicament the gals had this time around...as do I hope you all enjoy too. :)

Happy Halloween again. ^^

Ya know...I told Janey she was asking for trouble wearing that costume! XD

Sensational work, Psy! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it!!!

The coloring it top shelf. Such a wonderful mix of delightful eye-catching colors...and yet it isn't distracting.

I adore Hailey's look, and how you placed her, and her evil disobedient giant pumpkin in the foreground like that. I especially like the foreshortening on her foot and leg. That's difficult to get right. I struggle with it endlessly, and you made it look easy. ;)

Being a huge fan of the game, I also loved all of their costume choices. They all look so hawt! But for some reason, I think I enjoyed Jane's predicament the most. Especially the fact that Hailey and Andi teamed up on her. Little Janey has definitely not gotten enough attention.

Batman, Halloween, tickles, cute Chix, and the amazing art work of the talented Psy. This piece has everything, IMHO! YAAAAY!

And of course, the story was dynamite. You can't really separate the two. I love the scenarios you construct.

You're wonderful, Psy!

Happy Halloween, and thanks for yet another outstandingly sweet and skillful pic of the Bounce Chix.

The Deet

You have great inspirations haven't you? :) A great story perfectly combined with the picture. Costumes are very sexy. Especially bat-babe's.

Though i would really prefer a better facial expression of Ivy, i mean some smiling, and her whole sole to be visible.

But that's just me. The picture is great as it is :)

(bat-babe's feet would be awsome if they have had the same merciless ticklish fate :D )

Bandito:
*smiles*

Well, I'm glad you loved it. :D

The original character designs were pretty colorful (Ivy and Harley), so I think it blended well together combined with the big glowing pumpkin. Halloween orange, delectable green, crazy multi-colors and then a mix of black and flesh from left to right. ^^

Heh, well, you might remember the 'challenge' facet I brought up with the concept in regards to having Hailey and the pumpkin in front. ;) The original concept was just going to be that element of the final picture (larger of course) so you could enjoy every little detail of her design...and torment. ^^

I still tried to keep it a focal point to the final image but I just had to make it so the 'background' part was no less important. As for the forshortening, I love drawing that type of image (so I think I'm getting good at it). Plus, it adds to the depth of Hailey's extended/arching posing as she struggles...not to mention puts her cute foot right there to see the tickling up close. :)

As for the costumes, there were very fun to try and design atop the Chix. Jane's of course was the most 'creative' (being it wasn't in-game of course)...so I put a sexy twist on the look (while making her more vulnerable)...

...anyone notice that all that's covering her breasts is just a Bat symbol? ^^ I think it makes sense why Andi would be 'dipping a feather' there. :D

Of course, with two villainesses, I just had to have them teaming up on the poor heroine. You have to wonder what predicament would've happened if 'Jack' there didn't take over. ^^

As for the story...I like writing them a lot, as they complement the pics quite well IMO. Maybe I should be writing longer ones (hint, hint)...

You're very welcome, and I'm glad it was a worthy tribute to the Chix again. Hope you had a great Halloween too. ^^

Hungman:
I love writing as much as drawing, and I think the stories really help flesh out the pictures sometimes, usually adding to the whole 'experience. ^^

Yes, Bat-Jane's costume was fun as hell to put together. ;)

Ivy/Hailey's expression is still of laughter, but as the story goes along...she's starting to moan from...ah...'enjoying' the experience, hence why her mouth isn't as wide open as Bat-Babe/Jane's. As for not seeing the full foot, this was a somewhat complex piece to set up the view so all three girls (and the tickling between) could be seen, and I didn't want to block the page with the whole ped. So, I tried some foreshortening to make Ivy's pose a little more 'active' and put the foot close to the viewer, but not fully in the way. It's still temptingly close though. ;)

Heh, heh...I wonder if the pumpkin would pop off BB's boots and go to town...

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back