• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Commission for Bandito: Andi's Predicament (FF/F)(Nudity)

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
Now originally Bandito had commissioned this one from me back when we were still working on the project, but due to the very adult theme of the image I chose to omit it and finish it up once the project was completed.

Andi of the Bounce Chix finds herself in Mab's personal dungeon in her clutches with the assistance of a surprisingly cooperative Tootsie LaMorgue...

Attachments

• BanditoCommission.jpg
    BanditoCommission.jpg
    612.4 KB · Views: 759
There are so many things going right in this picture, I hardly know where to begin.

To start of with, Andi looks unbelievably adorable in your style! Seriously serious hot! Her expression shows perfectly how not only how ticklish the situation she’s in is, but also how much she is enjoying it!

Also, Tootsie and Mab are two brialliant ticklers for this image. Mab looks so happy and vivacious, running her tongue over Andi’s taut tummy, as her fingers roam to even more tender targets!

And Tootsie, for once, escapes her own ticklish fate in order to play a little fun with Andi, going after the tush. Unlike Mab, her expression is almost calculatingly cruel, as if she is enjoying dishing out her own worst punishment.

Oh, the background is well done, and marvelously atmospheric. Brilliant work!

Awesome pic, CC!

And thanks so much for taking on this as a commission.

Andi looks great, as do her wanton ticklers.

So hawt!

Thanks again, CC.

B

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back