• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coup de Grace! (La Pucelle: Tactics)

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
"COUP DE GRACE!!!"- Prier

Here's another one of Prier (from La Pucelle Tactics) performing one of her special attacks "Coup de Grace", a mega-powerful kick. In the game it does mega-damage for a single-hit attack. Its good for finishing off a boss or really powerful monster, or good as an alternate, low SP cost move that gets the enemy hurting in a hurry! ^__^

Picture drawn with a no.2 mechanical pencil, inked, then colored with prismacolor markers then spruced up a little in PSP7.

Artwork by & © Damien Jones
Sister Prier & La Pucelle: Tactics © Nippon Ichi Software Inc.

Attachments

• Coup de Grace.jpg
    Coup de Grace.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 352
Your browser may resize the picture and make it appear choppy, but I'm sure theres a feature to return it to it's actual size.

Nice captured motion, Vlad! Well conveyed attitude, too... she's obviously happy as hell to be knocking someone's head off!

Thanks. :)

I should have drawn her more pissed off though, that would have worked better. But this works as a demonstration. Perhaps she's showing this technique to someone and is more concerned about that then concentrating on the presumed monster. Or maybe she's training to perfect the technique and is proud of how far she's come along. Use your imagination. :happy:

EDIT: Coupled with the ray of light/sun shining over her boot, this looks more and more like a victory kick to me, something she's rejoicing about, thats what her body language is saying to me which is just as pleasing than if she was actually attacking a monster or demon, which she very well could be and enjoying it. She does love what she does afterall.

Gotta love that unplanned ambiguity! :D

Last edited:
Wow... that has to be one of your worst images yet.
Her body is so out of proportion.

That's (in my thinking) probably one of the most difficult positions to draw someone in. (The distance measuring, close body parts and far ones make for more interesting proportion measuring). Nicely done

Thanks, AR ^__^

I've gotten tons of feedback for this one picture, all positive (so thats really encouraging), and the one most common thing people have said to me is that this must have been very difficult to draw. Ironically it wasn't as difficult as it might look.

Having a knowledge of foreshortening, depth, and perspective and things you'd have to know to make this work, really helped. I was really doubting whether I could do this correctly or not because this particular type of leaping side kick I've never attempted to draw before. But I took my time and it worked out. :happy:

I can't wait to draw some more. :D

Last edited:
I'd say this was about a 2 hour project (including coloring and a few breaks I took).

I did screw up on something specific though. The mantle of her outfit tapers off into the form/outline of a star, and I forgot to add back in the third point to make it look like one. So it it looks like a triangle. I'm always the one to point this out, because no one else notices, even people who have played the game. LOL :D

EDIT: Quick Factoid- For those wondering and do not know what Coup de Grace means, its a french term which means "death-blow". And since this is a french character in a story taking place in France its perfectly suited to her as one of her moves. But I'm sure you've heard the term used to discribe other situations as well.

Last edited:
What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back