• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Domme Raven methods story+pic (m/f)

Raven_kirsaen1

TMF Regular
Something I did with the great char of a friend in dA. If you have looked at my forum you maybe saw Domme Raven works inside and outside the main story. Well, this side of him has got a great reception in dA, and it give stories like these (which I think it's great)

Story: http://ravendrakil.deviantart.com/art/Mina-s-great-night-story-142507507
Picture: http://ravendrakil.deviantart.com/art/Mina-s-great-night-picture-142507540

Hope you all like it.

Note: Requires to be member because have mature flag.

Last edited:
Revenge, it seems, is sweet for both parties! Mina manages to learn quite a lot about herself, courtesy of Domme Raven! This is the meanest I've ever seen TR... I must admit, he did have much provocation to avenge, courtesy of that group tickling, but I never suspected he could be so deliberately sadistic! Stellar artwork, one of your most intense, passionate pieces ever! Direct eye contact (red vs. blue) welds the characters' attention intimately, while the soft mood of crescent moonlight ably contrasts their blazing, sweat-drenched amour! Your grasp of texture achieves a new plateau... the sheen of all that jet-black leather is perfectly-captured cruel sensuality; the gentle caress of Raven's fingertips, implacably tactile! If this is the first stage of multi-part repayment for that Laughter Throne outrage, it augers an excellent series of upcoming viewing and storytelling! If a simple solo diversion, Mina can count herself a singularly lucky young lady!

Revenge, it seems, is sweet for both parties! Mina manages to learn quite a lot about herself, courtesy of Domme Raven!

Haha, it seems so, but knowing how much Mina enjoyed that I wouldn't be sure if call it revenge. Raven is always making others to feel better even if he has to force to do so.

This is the meanest I've ever seen TR... I must admit, he did have much provocation to avenge, courtesy of that group tickling, but I never suspected he could be so deliberately sadistic!

Um, you are right it is the meanest, but taking a close look you can see that Raven has taken care of Mina all the time. I think I would call Raven dominating ways on the motherly way, he force his subs a lot but at the same time making them to feel totally cared.

Stellar artwork, one of your most intense, passionate pieces ever! Direct eye contact (red vs. blue) welds the characters' attention intimately, while the soft mood of crescent moonlight ably contrasts their blazing, sweat-drenched amour!

I love it too, thanks a lot LBH! All the detail you mention specially the moon and the red vs blue eye contact were carefully thought of, glad to know I did it right.

Your grasp of texture achieves a new plateau... the sheen of all that jet-black leather is perfectly-captured cruel sensuality; the gentle caress of Raven's fingertips, implacably tactile!

And I admit I used a new method to do the textures here, maybe I'm wrong but Raven looks espectacular in that oufit. It really makes him to shine being in control. And with his dom skills I think he backs that up.

If this is the first stage of multi-part repayment for that Laughter Throne outrage, it augers an excellent series of upcoming viewing and storytelling! If a simple solo diversion, Mina can count herself a singularly lucky young lady!

Now you mention it I have send you a PM with some info I think you'll like, at first I didn't thought in a multi stage revenge setting but two of the ladies has already got Raven "evil" attention. In any case you can be sure Mina considers herself to lucky for having felt that night in her flesh. And Raven is really glad to have got her in his hands too.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back