• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't Buy From Perverted Chaos (Chronic)

makugiggl1

TMF Regular
I bought two clips from this studio yesterday. Downloaded both of them in Quicktime format and neither of them work. I've given him almost 24 hours to respond and he's done nothing to fix the matter. When he fixes the problem I will write another post letting everyone know. I understand mistakes and problems but when nothing is done to resolve the matter it's BS.

I bought two. Downloaded fine. I have also sent him some feedback, and we'll see how he responds. SFSG.

I've given him almost 24 hours to respond and he's done nothing to fix the matter.

Wow, nearly an entire day. How generously patient of you. Jeez!

When he fixes the problem I will write another post letting everyone know. I understand mistakes and problems but when nothing is done to resolve the matter it's BS.

Instead of bringing up this issue publicly so soon and posting again later to retract your complaint after the guy eventually replies, why not wait a more reasonable amount of time and, possibly, not post at all about something that's really between you and the producer?

Seriously, giving him a 24-hour deadline was totally unfair. Maybe he's busy with something else right now and will get back to you as soon as he has time. Maybe he doesn't check his messages each and every day. Maybe he's trying to figure out what when wrong with the clips (which may not be his fault at all, for all you know). Maybe he's on vacation, who knows. In any case, 24 hours is way, way too soon. Maybe you're confusing video producers with big companies that employ hundreds of employees, including full-time receptionists dedicated to answering customer's phone calls and emails?

The purpose of a lot of these posts is tell the community the good and bad of the market to allow us to either all enjoy or keep from getting ripped off. I felt my post was justified. If you don't think that was a proper response I'll be glad to add you to the list of vendors "not to buy from". If I was a vendor I would make sure I'm happy. I'm not! Your post is from a vendor's perspective. I"m a customer. We're the ones that keep you guys making money.

If you don't think that was a proper response I'll be glad to add you to the list of vendors "not to buy from". If I was a vendor I would make sure I'm happy. I'm not!

First, please do make sure you add me to your list. You're not the type of customer I wish to do business with. Thanks!

Second, I've never believed in that "the customer is always right" nonsense. Sure, usually one tries to keep customers happy by offering a good service and accommodating them whenever possible. But sometimes a customer is rude, unreasonable, or just plain wrong, and there's no reason anyone should have to take it. The business relationship goes both ways. There has to be a reasonable amount of respect from both sides, otherwise I don't feel the need to be as supportive as I would with most customers.

Your post is from a vendor's perspective.

It doesn't matter whether I'm a vendor or not, it doesn't make complaining in public after less than 24h any less unfair. That's not vendor bias, that's a simple fact. It's very unfortunate you don't understand that.

Two weeks in (from 11-18 to 12-02) and makugiggl still has had no response.

I just checked Chronic's site. He has been posting new material almost every day. He must have his day job down to the push of a button.

When a vendor puts everything into the next sale and nothing into his paid customers, he's a buck-snatcher.

There are enough responsive vendors out there. Until I hear good things about Perverted Chaos, I will support the businessmen and ignore the next-buck artists. If I knew where to send it, I'd send makugiggl a buck for the heads-up. He may have jumped the gun last month, but he almost certainly just have saved me six bucks and hours of frustration in the future.

"Thank you, makugiggl!" is the least I can say.

Thanks UBU for the support. I always try to be fair. I've also bought quite a bit of material from Last Laugh and they have done a good job. I wouldn't ever say not to buy from him for just being a jerk. That's up to you. I certainly have stopped although.

And no...I've never received a satisfactory response. But he has spent my money I'm sure. Certainly nothing valid to complain about here.... I just jumped the gun....

Last Laugh Writes:
First, please do make sure you add me to your list. You're not the type of customer I wish to do business with. Thanks!

Second, I've never believed in that "the customer is always right" nonsense. Sure, usually one tries to keep customers happy by offering a good service and accommodating them whenever possible. But sometimes a customer is rude, unreasonable, or just plain wrong, and there's no reason anyone should have to take it. The business relationship goes both ways. There has to be a reasonable amount of respect from both sides, otherwise I don't feel the need to be as supportive as I would with most customers.

Oh you don't have to worry about that buddy. That's been done!

Second, I've never believed in that "the customer is always right" nonsense.

That's really hard to believe. You seem so reasonable...lol. I can certainly understand your position as the customer is who pays you. I would do everything you can to pis* them all off. You've done a great job with this one!

Sure, usually one tries to keep customers happy by offering a good service and accommodating them whenever possible. But sometimes a customer is rude, unreasonable, or just plain wrong, and there's no reason anyone should have to take it.

I certainly see your point. It's been over 2 weeks and haven't received an ounce of satisfaction yet. Excuse me for being so unreasonable and wrong about this guy. The only thing I'm wrong about is you have worse customer service standards than even he does. We won't have to worry about that any longer though will we. I hope everyone else on here sees just how much you are into customer satisfaction and responds accordingly.

The business relationship goes both ways. There has to be a reasonable amount of respect from both sides, otherwise I don't feel the need to be as supportive as I would with most customers.

Yes it does. You provide the product. We pay you. You give us what we ask for. You don't...we complain. It most cases you fix it. If you don't fix it we complain publicly. If we can complain publicly the jerks and horrible customer service companies are revealed. You've done a great job of showing your real colors. I don't see Paradise Vision, Tickle Abuse, Darth, or anyone else joining in your crusade on here. Maybe it's because they give a sh** about their customers and want them to be happy. Geeeez...what a concept!

You know, as a random here who mostly just lurks and watches previews (though I have purchased clips before) I wasn't going to post here until I read you last snide little piece of crap comments.

I cannot STAND people like you. You say that if the vendor doesn't solve your problem, you complain publicly. Fine and dandy. But did you even TRY to give your vendor a reasonable amount of time to respond to you? No, you didn't you impatient little prick, because you think that everyone in the goddamn world is at your beck and call and should IMMEDIATELY drop anything they are doing to answer you.

I have some tragic news for you: You aren't the only customer he has. He has a business to run. If the videos didn't load, did you do everything you could to make sure it wasn't a problem on your end? I'd guess that you haven't even considered that your computer might not be updated enough to run the program.

The Last Laugh has produced some of the best videos I've ever seen. For you to disrespect the company the way you have just because they honestly expressed a VERY reasonable customer service policy (that didn't involve being able to answer you at a moment's notice) is just ridiculous. You should be thanking TLL, Tickle Abuse and all of these other companies for giving us what they do; without them, we have little to no way to indulge our fetish unless we happen to be lucky and find a mate who enjoys/will indulge us.

Sit down, shut up and most importantly stop bitching.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back