• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey Producers: Sometimes....Less is more...

Spartacus

TMF Novice
Is it me or are we just seeing a flood of...well...simply put...just below average material lately. I'll be the first person to plunk down good money for a clip. No problem, but when I come to the Vids section of these forums, and I see 15 posts a day from some producers, and the material is SO INCREDIBLY FAKE, it just makes me wanna scream UNCLE!

It almost seems like a competition between some producers. Maybe that's a selling tactic....quantity, not quality...sorry...just not my thing I guess.
Carry on.

well in all production it is competition, cuz you have to think about whose trying to get people to watch it, whose trying to get more viewers. Honestly there is stuff out there that's fake, but there is alot of good material out there as well if u look for it.

Make sure you don't give a penny to the productions you don't like, and only purchase the ones you do.

Don't be weak and buy them all, as that doesn't send a message. If garbage is being made, but garbage is getting paid for then garbage will continue to be made. The message being received by the businessmen who run the show is, "This is sufficient. This is good enough."

And we all know that good enough is the enemy of better, right?

So, be willing to open your pocketbook to what you think is quality, and let the turds lay in the toilet. Petitions, rant threads, and all that won't amount to a hill of beans. Speak with your money, as nothing else can actually be heard.

A good clip is like a piece of art. Sometimes you have to do lots of shoots to get something that you'll be proud of.

We actually don't compete with anyone. Our studio can't update too often, but we are happy we can share these tickle therapy sessions.

Is there a non-fake tickling clip thread somewhere? If not can we start one. I am fed up too with the fake tickling thing, it's so boring. The worst is when you see one model in a sleeping clip being tickled and not reacting (as if she's asleep) then later you see her in the stocks in another clip screaming with laughter. Utter twaddle. Bring on the genuine girls !

They exist but they are hard to find.

Do NOT watch out for ticklers or ticklees that have tons of makeup, the greatest t**s and suntan and whatever, have their bedroom eyes alway exactly targeting the camera and have charisma like an ice cube ....

Watch out girls for looking like you and me, well I don't look like a girl but I guess you got what I mean ;)

Read the descriptions, check several clip previews, get a feeling for what a company does.

Don't fall for companys' names.

Be aware there are many people with very low requirements. (sad but true) This might help to understand the market.

Well, quality still gets produced now and then. I'd say, vote with your wallet. Let the tons of fake trash pass by and don't contribute to their generating money. Whenever no good clips are getting produced, I usually enter the 'vintage period' and discover great old videos.
But I know one thing for sure. Good videos still get made now and then and will in the future. In the past lack of concurrence used to be the reason of mediocrity. Nowadays it's piracy everywhere.

Well, quality still gets produced now and then. I'd say, vote with your wallet. Let the tons of fake trash pass by and don't contribute to their generating money. Whenever no good clips are getting produced, I usually enter the 'vintage period' and discover great old videos.
But I know one thing for sure. Good videos still get made now and then and will in the future. In the past lack of concurrence used to be the reason of mediocrity. Nowadays it's piracy everywhere.

"Vintage period" is great! It's like we don't see any really cool movies in cinema theaters nowadays. There was something cool about the age before HD-quality.

I can only speak for my own brand, but we only film geniunely ticklish, good looking ladies. No fakery and no slippage of quality. You can check out our content at http://www.************************

If someone isnt cutting it, I never produce it and send the person home. People work hard for their $. They deserve a quality product for the ask.

Im also suffering with a dislike of all the sake stuff. trying to find some real stuff to enjoy. ruins the fun when i see a girl in stitches laughing at being tickled on the forehead and stupid places that arent going to really be ticklish to anyone

Emily All Over from Tickleabuse shows a genuinally ticklish girl. This kind of clip is rare

My brand, Stryker Entertainment, features lugitimately ticklish high end ladies. No fakers here - we send them packing!

If you would like to see more the website is http://www.************************

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back