• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jen - 'Destiny' (/F comic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
There we go!

First of all, some important messages:
- This comic is NOT like Jen chapter 1 and 2! So, if you didn't like the horrors in these chapters, and stopped following the series because it wasn't for you... don't worry, you will probably like this one a lot better!
- Male/Female exposed private parts are CENSORED. This, too, helps opening the comic to a bit wider audience. Uncensored versions of the pages may later appear (zipped) on this thread for those who prefer those.
- Reading earlier chapters (1-11) is NOT necessary. In fact, most if not all previous chapters are no longer available. But don't despair if you missed them. This chapter forms a fresh step-in and a little 'what has happened before' info that tells you all you need to know to enjoy this story to the fullest.

A little while ago I said that Jen will be back, still this year. And here we are! I took a short break from doing comics, only to find out that I missed doing comics, so I started itching for creating more! And I missed Jen a lot. So it was the most logical step to continue the saga... or rather, give it a NEW whirl, from a new direction.

In addition, something else is soon coming out, related to Jen. That is what you have seen some teasers about already. And yes, it's a game. ;)

For now, let's kick off this new chapter!

Note: If you wish to give comments or feedback, you can do so in the thread on the artwork forums.

Enjoy,
Ilo.

Last edited:
A special picture, and more pages...

Last edited:
And the story continues... (check back later for more pages to be added here)

Last edited:
More... and still more coming. :)

Last edited:
Page 19 and onward...

Last edited:
Page 24 and onward...

Last edited:
Page 27 and onward...

Last edited:
Page 32 and onward...

Last edited:
Page 37 and onward...

Last edited:
Page 47 and onwards

Last edited:
Page 52 - 55

* NOTE: To be followed by the very last pages of the chapter; page 56-60.

Last edited:
These are the final pages of Jen - chapter 12

This is the last chapter to be published at Tickle Theater.

Thank you for following/commenting my comic.

You can find Jen in her new nice home on dA - http://jen-fan.deviantart.com/

Maybe see you there? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back