• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

La Violetta's Kinky Creations

Violetta

4th Level Indigo Feather
Finally! A forum where I can post my artwork without having to hear about how much people aren't into it! I cannot express how grateful I am for this addition to the forum. It's certainly extended my expected tenure here. And now, onto the art! It has been a long time since I've had reason to upload any here.

Some of it is fairly old and is only seeing the light here for the first time. It also ranges in intensity, some of it almost comical. Enjoy what you will how you will. ;)

I was just browsing and ran into this stuff.
i couldn't help but ask myself "when did this get here?" Lol
I guess we won XD

I hadn't seen a lot of these before. Smashing work, Bella Donna ^__^
I'm still a bit skeptical about throwing my old perverted works up for the viewing public; this took guts.

Many of them I have had to keep relatively hidden for lack of a place to showcase them, either out of either rules against adult art or fear of poor reception. Though, to be honest I do not feel terribly brave having posted them. I have longed for a chance to share them for some time. It was actually quite a release.

Ah, it's nice to see some new (... well, new in the sense that it's never been posted before) Sammy art. :) Very well done.

Picture #2... is that a Solder Pen?

It's very good work,Bella.I don't know if it is a cat or just a girl with a tail but,my favorite is the fourth of the first set you posted.

YAW! Did we just get a BDSM forum!? I know you really wanted that, Bella Donna!
(Anyone ever noticed the name Bella Donna abbreviated is "BD", in other words the first letters of BDSM?)

I love "what a target!" and the doll on the shelf in "pricking percy". Awesome to see some 'different' artwork from you. :D

Maybe some day I'll add something to this part of the forums myself.

It's very good work,Bella.I don't know if it is a cat or just a girl with a tail but,my favorite is the fourth of the first set you posted.

The stark white person with the triangle nose, big ears and paws? That's a cat :)

Nice artwork Bella. :)
Glad there's a place on here for you to share them with us :cool

Very nice, Bella. And I agree, it totally rocks that we have this subforum as an outlet. :cool

Is that second picture in the first post Jamie on the receiving end?

My sincerest thanks to all the kind words I have gotten with regards to my work. It warms the heart, truly!

Noooope... not quite. That's Lynn. Jamie looks like this...

And there is such a large difference in Lynn and Jamie. ;)

Who is that red head? She appears an aweful lot in your art I've noticed.

That gypsy dancing on the hot coals is hot! :D

In the words of Lief Erikson*; "I see what you did there."

*not really. I have no idea who first quoted that...

Who is that red head? She appears an aweful lot in your art I've noticed.

The short one with the freckles? That is Eryn. She is one of, if not the main character of the comic I have been attempting to get started.

agree w/ so many here; "hope to see more."

What's stopping you from starting?

just life in general, or som'n more complicated?

I finished this one very recently, though I worry that the S&M aspect may be lost without the context.

Briefly summarized, Liz has to venture through a trapped, incomplete house to find bits of her mother's jewelry so that she doesn't get in trouble. One of the traps involved crossing this bit of the attic before a ring was blown off of the windowsill to be lost in the grass below.

And Brey! I never did answer your question, and for that I'm sorry. Mostly, yes, life has been in conflict with any thoughts of starting my comic. I've wanted to hold off until I could guarantee the reliable posting of new pages, and so far that hasn't been my situation.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back