• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

La Violetta's Kinky Creations

I finished this one very recently, though I worry that the S&M aspect may be lost without the context.

Briefly summarized, Liz has to venture through a trapped, incomplete house to find bits of her mother's jewelry so that she doesn't get in trouble. One of the traps involved crossing this bit of the attic before a ring was blown off of the windowsill to be lost in the grass below.

And Brey! I never did answer your question, and for that I'm sorry. Mostly, yes, life has been in conflict with any thoughts of starting my comic. I've wanted to hold off until I could guarantee the reliable posting of new pages, and so far that hasn't been my situation.

I thought this one was really inventive, Bella Donna! That's quite a road of pain there ahead of her with all those little stinging bits in between her and the jewelry. This reminds me a little of a 'scene of desperation'. Walking across the hurtful path is something she isn't exactly forced to do but not doing it means she will get into another kind of trouble. What will she choose... Will the physical pain be worse than the alternative? :)

Wow, has it really been like a year and a half since I put anything agonizingly kinky here? I've got one helluva dry spell to turn around.

So let's have some fun with an elf! What have we here? Punishment for a wayward sorceress? Some sort of arcane ritual performed in a forgotten circle? Who can say? The lives of woodland witches are mysterious ones.

Awesome work, as per usual. :)

I've been browsing BDSM forum over the last couple of days... I'm starting to think a part of me is into it. o_O

Bravo! - It's good to see this great thread coming back to life again... and your latest pic is fantastic.

Wow, has it been a year? Huh...

Maybe I should actually post some of the stuff I draw...

That one had me... On pins and needles. *sunglasses*

YEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Oh really? Well maybe this one will leave you feeling hot.

Awesome, Vi! The quality of that drawing is very...well done!! :cool

Huh. Just realized I haven't complimented any of Vi's work in a while. Lets correct that!

They all look great and definitely worth a look. Thanks, Vi! Makes many people on here go "OH MY~" in the same fashion as George Takei. Or would it be just me?

EDIT: Hoho, post #42. This post is now the answer to the universe.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back