• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Major Loss. Ignore. Confrontation, And Confrontation

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross arrived in the office two days before his shot was scheduled, to a bunch of screaming, and then Ross being informed that a "Deal had gone bad, to the tune of 100 million"

Of course, RossShell, with it's total net worth of 2 to 3 billion, was worth far more than that, but, Ross still felt like he had been punched in the stomach.

Ross went into his office, silent, followed by Vic, and Ross shut the door halfway.

The whole situation was probably just a situation of "Murphy's Law"

Ross had recently made about 50 million between a major consulting fee, and a deal /company he had sold.

It was possible that Ross had not :"kept enough of an eye on what had become the bad deal:"

As if that was not bad enough, Tazzio was bothering Ross again. Tazzio had recently married a new young wife from Russia. Tazzio had , , to coin a phrase. "Regained his Mojo" and was likely to come after Ross at the worst possible time:"

Ross's father had also blown up at Ross on the phone that morning. Ross's father had asked Ross why Ross sounded so sullen, and while Ross had not gone into specifics,. Ross told his father that there had been a "bad deal for a significant amount of money" Ross also informed his father that there would likely be more war and suits between Tazzio and Ross.

Ross's 83 year old father, cranky from health issues said. "Ross, everyone is tired of hearing about Tazzio already. Grow The Fuck Up and Run your company. I'm your father, and I love you more than life itself, but Damnit, this obsession you have with Tazzio at least was part of the reason you got caught up in this bad deal" Ross's father ranted.

Ross's father, in spite of being, very very rich, was also a hypocrite. When Ross was growing up, and Ross's mother, Shelley, and Ross's father had been married, Ross's father and his long ago ex business partner seemed to be the "Kings of Bad Deals"

Ross went to Shun Lee, ate a pile of food that he knew was bad for his rapidly expanding waistline, went back to the office, did little else but sign papers and stare into space, and punched out at 5 to go home to the Principal.

Ross silently kissed Kayley on the side of the lips, and headed toward the bedroom, trailed by Kayley.

"The CEO looks terrible. Please tell the principal all of your tales of woe. I want to know" Kayley said quietly.

"Kale, this has been the worst day ever. I went to the well once too many times. I made 25 million , took it, put it into another deal, and tried to flip it, something I've done thousands of times before. It looked like I was going to make 75 to 100 mil, and just when I was about to look like a genius, the whole fucking thing went belly up, the company is going to have to file for bankruptcy, creditors,. lawsuits the whole nine yards. Ross's loss, to the tune of 100 mil. It s not going to sink RossShell, but its' big My Dad blew up at me on the phone today, oh and to boot, my good friend Mister Tazzio is taking a new young Russian bride, and is coming after me again! Oh Kale, Oh Kale!" Ross said.

"Ross, in the past, you would have been up to the challenge. Now, I think you've settled into a pattern of what I';ve told you for years. Rossshell is your job. You are CEO of a company called RossShell. " Kayley said.

"I'm only fifty four, Kale. You love your work. I would never think of asking you to retire, or the next place we would end up is divorce court" Ross said.

"Oh, I'm going to do nothing of the sort. You will do what you always do. Handle this bad deal, take your losses, fight Tazzio if needed, and move on" "Kayley said.

Ross and Kayley went out to dinner, and had Japanese food.

"Here , all for your liking, but no funny business or else"Kayley warned.

"No tickling?" Ross asked.

"Just for a minute, because I love you" Kayley said looking at Ross cross eyed.

Ross buried his head in Kayley's soles, and quickly ran his ten fingers over Kayley's soles and toes, as she erupted with squeals!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! WHENEVER THINGS EITHER GO BAD OR GOOD FOR YOU IN THE OFFICE I GET THE BUSINESS WITH THIS! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Kayley said, gettng wet in her pussy.

Ross kissed Kayley from head to soles. Then, Kayley got on top. and rode Ross's hard dick to orgasm.

Ross hoped he would sleep that night. Ross had trouble on all business fronts, bankruptcy for a company, a likely fight with Tazzio, and oh, a Botox shot to boot.

How would things end up playing out?

That would be seen.

Ross's life is going to spiral

You might be surprised to see what happens

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back