• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not the most active board here, people.

No torture chambers for me. I'll prefer humiliation as punishment rather than be tied to a post and beaten.

The robot in front turns around. "Path not found. Searching for alternate route..." The march resumes in another direction, returning to the previous corridor and heading into a side passage. All this time, I rest my hands on my stomach and let my feet dangle, wondering what I will say to the boss when I meet him. And of course, whether he will treat me like royalty and have me carried out after the meeting. As I said, I love being carried.

We soon reach a pair of sliding doors. A scanner shines a beam over the robots' faces and the doors open, revealing some kind of lab shrouded in darkness just like every other part of the building. "The intruder is here, my lord." one of the Shibari Bots announces to someone hidden in the shadows.

Approaching the center of the lab, I am lowered back on my feet. That is when I hear a human voice booming throughout the room, "Why have you come here, intruder? To steal the few treasures we still have left?"

"Mmmmff mmmffph mmmgh." I try to speak and use hand gestures.

"Answer me! I have no patience for thieves!"

"MMMMFFF! MMMMPGGH!"

"You know, your hands are cuffed in front of you. Why don't you just pull the gag out?"

I reach for the cloth ball and yank it out. "I know. I just love being bound and gagged."

"Back to my question. Why are you here?"

"To find life in this dead building and collect souvenirs. But I see that there is still someone watching over this place so I'll leave without taking anything. You're not fixing to kill me, right?" Taking a step closer to the sliding doors, I find my path blocked by the three robots. They are pointing at the direction I was previously facing, telling me to focus on the human somewhere in the room.

"I will kill you if I want to, but I'd rather just dom you. Prepare to be dommed just like my cousin! I am the true master of The Totally Awesome Gagged Bondage Thread! I am... Lord AssTard!"

I defiantly stand with hands on my hips. "AssTard? Aren't you that guy who dommed your cousin, bragged about it and asked for ideas to be included in your next playtime while leaving out all the details?"

He barks an order, "Shibari Bots, take her to my bedroom."

I glare at the darkness in front of me. "What? Just like that, I'm invited into your bedroom mere seconds after talking to you for the first time? How desperate are you?"

"I dommed my cousin and searched for ideas for the next time I do it. Do you think that makes me desperate?" AssTard replies and I hear the sounds of rapid presses on a keyboard. "Well well, looks like you were caught in one of my fucking machines before my robots found you. The data collected by the probe tells me you liked it. Wow, a tightness score of 98/100."

More typing sounds on a keyboard. Then he speaks again, "Shibari Bots, gag her and keep her here for now. This data has revealed some really interesting shit." The robots approach me, their eyes searching for a gag until I show them the cloth ball in my hand. I don't need their help to stuff it back in my mouth.

I find a place to sit and wait. AssTard has decided to stay hidden, although the sounds from him indicate that he is right here in this room not too far from me. "May I ask, what is your bra size?"

"Mmm mmm mmmmph."

"I'm just asking because one of my scanners had a peek at what's under the dress and I'm not sure if I should believe it." As soon as he ends his sentence, I hear a strange squishing sound. "Oh yessss, I like what I see... but I need more data. Go get her, Fuckbot."

Something rises from the shadows: another metallic tentacle. The robots grab me by the arms, forcing me to remain still while the tentacle heads up my dress. In and out it goes, knowing exactly where the right spots are, and a moan escapes from my gagged mouth, "Uuurrmmmfff..." Soon, this new tentacle will experience the same tightness as the previous one.

Shibari Bots and a tentacle sex bot. AssTard sure loves Japanese imports.

"Oh yeah. You like that, princess?"

"MMMMFFF! MMMMFF!" I breath deeply, my breasts heaving.

"Take that gag out and beg me to give you more. I have the controls here, I can make it go faster if I feel like it. Shibari Bots, remove the cuffs. I want to see her strip herself." One of the robots unlocks the cuffs and I let it fall to the floor, then pull the gag out. However, this is where I draw the line.

The tentacle stops and slithers back where it came from, leaving behind a trail of my juices. "No naked princess, no fucking machine." AssTard says, trying to tempt me. "You want more? Take the dress off, now."

I on the other hand want to see who blinks first. "No fucking machine, no naked princess."

"Damn it, how dare you disobey me! I wanna dom you right now. You are my slave, you will call me master from now on. As my slave, you can't say no to me so start stripping, blondie."

"Even though we're not related, it's time for your Orgasmathon. The same one my cousin had."

"Orgasmathon?" I raise an eyebrow, "Are you kidding me?"

There is a peculiar pause, followed by, "Any ideas for when I dominate you?"

"Hey, I'm a sub but I don't play with anyone who uses words like 'Orgasmathon' when referring to a relative."

Another pause, much longer this time. Then he speaks again, "Actually, this is a pre-recorded message. The real AssTard left this building together with everyone else long ago. Do not take another step closer to confirm it. I am speaking the truth. No trace of AssTard or anyone who used to hang out here can be found. Also, forget what I said about domming you. You must leave the building immediately."

"Right, a pre-recorded message. Sure it is." Frankly, now that he is claiming not to be there at all, I have no idea what I want to do with AssTard anymore. I can walk out of the room, but how about finding a way to make him reveal himself?

"Leave before my Shibari Bots throw you into Torture Chamber Fantasies (F/F)!"

Last edited:
The sliding doors open but I will not leave yet. "I don't think that was a recorded message. You're somewhere in here, and I know how to get you out of wherever you're hiding."

"No I'm not. I taped this message before I left as a greeting to all intruders."

I touch the top of my gown and untie the laces. Slowly, it lowers until my big, firm, bouncy breasts are exposed. "Well?"

"Well what? Wh-what are you d-doing now?" the voice begins to stammer.

"Don't you want to come out and touch them?" I make them bounce by hopping. Not too high though, I don't want the rest of my dress to slide off and reveal everything. I will only show what I choose to show.

AssTard's voice tries to sound like he is in control but I know he is losing it. "You m-must think I'm r-r-real stupid. Why the hell will you expose y-yourself right after refusing to do it?" But I don't have to answer him. I want the so-called lord of the castle to step out of the shadows, come over to meet me and the twins, and thus confirm that I was right.

"I... I... no, can't resist... giant... titties..." A burst of sparks briefly lights up the room, granting me a quick look at some kind of super computer loaded with cables that stretch to the ceiling. "No! I've got jizz all over the controls! Must clean it up quickly before it... Fuck, it's gonna blow!"

It wasn't my intention to destroy anything, and yet that is what I have accomplished. More small explosions erupt from the computer. Pulling up my dress, I run past the robots and out of the lab. Behind me, everything explodes, taking out the robots and presumably, AssTard as well although it's more likely that he has a back door to escape safely. Anyone smart enough to operate an entire building's security must have some kind of protection from deadly malfunctions and AssTard is no different.

Out of breath and feeling guilty about the destruction I caused, I get to a safe distance from the explosions. They were not big enough to bring the roof down on me, but it is safe to say that nothing is left in there, not even the Shibari Bots. Who knew the lord of this castle could unload so much jizz?

One more question remains: what else is there to find? I wander along the corridors, passing locked doors without signs and some with signs that don't appeal to me. Not a lot of souvenirs to pick up around here, although the experience itself is worth a hundred of them. Note to self: the next time I end up tied and gagged, stop trying so hard to escape unless I get bored or my life is in danger.

While I think about that, a sign catches my attention. It is larger and brighter than the others, inviting me to take a closer look...

La Violetta's Kinky Creations
PS: Artist At Work. Do Not Enter.

This is one of the most entertaining stories I have read in a long time as I await each new installment :)

(And I was afraid that scene with AssTard was too insane. Wait, you're not being sarcastic, right?)

I reach for the door knob but stop right in front of it. Am I worthy of meeting Violetta? Is Violetta even in there? How many of her masterpieces are inside waiting to be found? Did she hear the explosions?

I'll knock first. "Hello? Anybody in there?" And just in case she is aware of the explosions, I say to whoever is behind the door, "Look, I didn't mean to blow up AssTard's lab. He should have built himself a jizz-proof computer. And anyway, since you have a room here, that means he wasn't the last human in this building, right?"

Instead of barging into the great artist's room, I step back and wait for a reply. Nothing, not even the shuffling of feet. I leave Violetta's room behind and continue walking, only realizing then that I have returned to the gallery and the building's main entrance. There are so many ways to tie and gag me, but the destruction of AssTard's lab may have taken out the controls for the security systems, deactivating all of them. As far as I know, the last signs of life in the building are gone. Unless someone is about to surprise me...

Well, that was good silly fun but I'm kinda short of ideas right now. The princess can be captured again, which is why I'm inviting anyone of either gender interested in a short, simple roleplay (with bite-sized posts like mine) to be a part of this story. Remember, I'm not into whippings and hardcore stuff, but I do like a fuck from a man or a machine.

I will wait a while. If no one steps up, it is time to leave the building satisfied with what had already happened. Besides, this story is getting weirder with each post. I wasn't aiming for anything resembling a great plot, I just wrote what I felt like writing and whatever sounds interesting/funny/sexy in my head.

I hope someone joins in to keep this going. If any ideas occur to me I'll be happy to add them, though I haven't been in a creative mood in quite some time.

It's okay if no one shows up. I'll be interested in continuing if a roleplayer arrives with a sufficiently juicy idea, but I won't mind if this ends.

(Alright, let's end this.)

I head back to my vehicle with nothing but one heck of a story to tell if anyone asks about what remains from The Totally Awesome Gagged Bondage Thread. The Shibari Bots, the ghosts, the lab of AssTard and, oh my goodness, the tentacle sex chair. I am still damp from that thing. It would have been even nicer if I had someone to talk to other than a man calling himself the lord of the building who spent the entire time hidden in a dark room, but that's fine.

As I spread out my map that I keep in the vehicle, I look for the safest road out of here and back to the populated regions of TickleTheater. No point in exploring the other buildings now that I have seen the largest and, when it comes to the contents that once existed within, the most appealing to me. Time to get out of here before the sun sets and who-knows-what shows up looking for fresh damsel meat.

However, right before I fold the map, I notice another unexplored deserted area far to the south although currently I have no plans for another adventure. The princess just wants a hot bath and a massage, but if I get in the mood once again, I know where I'm going next...

Aygomen Glenn.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back