• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pokemon Sword/Shield

Comfort Eagle

Level of Cherry Feather
Anyone else been playing it? It's pretty good, being able to get a Hitmonchan very early in the game is blowing my mind.

Not played it yet, but hopefully soon.

Thanks for the tip about Hitmonchan. I'll have to keep my eyes open for him. I can still remember playing Red\Blue. I had the ultimate Hitmonchan. He had Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch and some random move.

Not played it yet, but hopefully soon.

Thanks for the tip about Hitmonchan. I'll have to keep my eyes open for him. I can still remember playing Red\Blue. I had the ultimate Hitmonchan. He had Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch and some random move.

Technically it's the baby form Tyrouge, and you could get any of the three evolutions. I just happened to get Chan. But still!

Technically it's the baby form Tyrouge, and you could get any of the three evolutions. I just happened to get Chan. But still!

Well. Tyrouge, Hitmonchan or Hitmonlee is still a pretty rare find close to the beginning of the game.

Well. Tyrouge, Hitmonchan or Hitmonlee is still a pretty rare find close to the beginning of the game.

tbh I'm surprised how many really good ones are available right from the start of the game. Eevee's are ready to catch after beating just the first gym and I found a leaf stone right beside the area, so reletively soon in the game I already have a really good Leafeon.

Is it just me, or does this game seemed phoned in? Still not played it yet, but I'm judging on what I hear about it.

Are they any new legendary Pokemon?

Is it just me, or does this game seemed phoned in? Still not played it yet, but I'm judging on what I hear about it.

Are they any new legendary Pokemon?

Yes, new legendaries. But yeah, while some of the complaints are exaggerated, it's not the in depth experience you would think the "first console game" in the series would be.

Actually. The first console game in the Pokemon series (that's worth mentioning that is) was "Let's go Pikachu"

Actually. The first console game in the Pokemon series (that's worth mentioning that is) was "Let's go Pikachu"

Yeah but they're mostly dismissed as "polished" versions of Yellow, these two were supposed to be the legit introduction as a "console Pokemon rpg". I'm actually hearing people complain Let's Go were the better games in a lot of ways, but I can't confirm because I skipped them.

Yeah but they're mostly dismissed as "polished" versions of Yellow, these two were supposed to be the legit introduction as a "console Pokemon rpg". I'm actually hearing people complain Let's Go were the better games in a lot of ways, but I can't confirm because I skipped them.

That's true. Pokemon Pikachu\Eevee are like a mix of Yellow and Go. But. Unlike Yellow there are daily activities to make money.

Like the first daily activity you find is Slowbro-sitting for some old woman. I forget what she gives you for doing it, but if I remember correctly, it can be sold for $500. Since it's daily, in a few days you can have a good amount of money.

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back