• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Princess Riana in the Drider's Web (f/f + ?/f)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
I figure I may as well open up this art archive with one of my recent color works that seemed well-liked.

Following is merely a copy/paste of the original text:
-----

Warning, this one's a bit on the erotic side. And there's nudity. And tickling!

My princess/lady/maiden character Riana Dehastura isn't much of a typical 'lady' despite her looks, more of an adventurous tomboy type that likes to explore and can take care of herself quite well.

Well, sometimes she explores the wrong places, and ends up in that position she despises...that of the 'damsel in distress'. Not much of a 'oh would someone please help me!' type of girl, she's very much into struggling to free herself.

So, when Riana ends up lost in a dark cave somewhere and captured by a female Drider, she finds herself stuck in a web, stripped of most of her outfit and in the midst of being cocooned/webbed up. And when the half-spider girl takes a close look at her catch...she just has to start 'playing' with her prisoner. Clawed hands begin to finger and tickle the princess' breasts and belly. Combine that with the handful of fuzzy green spiders that are already crawling over Riana's lower body to web her...their hairy legs and bodies tickling the smooth skin of her hips, legs and feet...

...yeah, she starts REALLY struggling. And laughing through the 'gag' of webbing over her mouth. And getting excited based on those nips...

Will this anti-damsel be able to endure this full body covering...of tickling?

-----

Color work for once, and I think this one's playfully erotic. ^^ Also, there's some perspective, mostly due to the (hopefully) unique viewpoint I tried for this one. Techincally, this is an OVERHEAD (or at least 3/4ths) view of the scene, with Riana being worked over as she's stuck going 'upwards' to the slanted web strung up between two cave pillars (bottom left and top right). Hopefully that makes sense...

Special thanks to Scavenger for the idea behind this one, and for help with a few coloring tricks I attempted in this one. ;)

Ooh! You got your own "lair" at last! :)

I'll just stop by to comment on this wonderful art piece once again.
You really should do more colored art sometime, it adds so much to your work! :)

I love this piece, it's in my collection of all time favourites already! :)

Love it! Awesome story and picture. Now I want to see how this continues... *grins*

Keep up the good work and congrats on your own artist pad from my side as well!

Thanks both of you for your replies and congrats on the art forum. ^^

Scav:
Yeah, I'm trying to get more color work out and about. Just still takes me ages to do (if the underlying image doesn't trip me up enough in the first place). :p

Ilohnoh:
Heh, heh. I like writing stories along with my artwork...sometimes it helps out a lot.

As for where this one goes? We'll see...Riana has a tendency to get into situations like this. ;)

VERY nice! :) I love fantasy worlds and i find Riana a very charming and beautiful girl for tickling :D The idea of a female Draider being the tickler was great! You have so much talent!! :)

Only that in my opinion, spiders, though logical, are not the best choice for tickling her feet.. i would prefer a feathered like little creature :p

Just an idea for a next adventure.. she disobeys her mother and despite her advices she travels to a far south east country (arabian style with harem-type girls :p). She doesn't know though that an enemy of her mother is the leader of a powerful female gang that has its territory in this place. Riana doesn't know that she should hide her identity.. being so naive.. she gets captured from the beautiful but cruel Lahla, leader of this female gang..
Now Lahla takes revenge by treating Riana with a very "special" and, as soon Riana is going to find out, ticklish way.. in a room called "The Chamber of one thousand plus one laughs". And while taking her revenge might be able to extract some valuable information from Riana ;)
I imagine Riana bound on a chair and her feet on a table being tickled by a nice feather.

Sorry if i am rude for interfering with your heroine.. the above are just an idea :)

Hungman:
I'm a fan of high fantasy as well. ^^

As for the spiders tickling her feet, I wanted to keep a theme going in this one (with the Drider and webs and such) and a handful of very fuzzy spiders seemed to fit best (barring a 2nd Drider, of course). Obviously you normally wouldn't think spiders would tickle much, but this is fantasy. ^^

You're not interfering with Riana at all. I'd expect she'll be in store for more 'adventures' (misadventures?) soon along those lines.

As for a harem themed scene?

Maybe not necessarily involving Riana just yet, but perhaps the following is a hint:

*evil grin* ;)

Hungman:
As for a harem themed scene?

Maybe not necessarily involving Riana just yet, but perhaps the following is a hint:

*evil grin* ;)
Wow, i am looking forward to see this!! :D :)

p.s.about spiders yeah you have right, though my intention wasn't to doubt their tickleness (let's say they are special Lloth's tickle spiders :p )

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back