• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Rd comic, past saga ch:4) No place for weaklings (Non tk)

Raven_kirsaen1

TMF Regular
A new installment of my main story, no tickling on this one, I think I already said this on previous threads but the tickling on the next chapters will be little to none as we will see the developement of the end of the past and how we arrived to the present, my idea is to keep uploading here all the chapters of the past saga and I'll make a poll on the last one related with the series here in the TT.

Well no more offtopic, we saw on the previous one how Dabraille was when Raven was on the council and now we see a bit of one of the two still not seen members of the council, the leader of the war division Black Sorrow. We see too the last addition to Raven's division in the council.

Hope everyone who follows the story in the TT enjoy it.

Hey, I'd prefer to work for Raven anyway! Considering that he's in charge of the Hand's War Division, Black Sorrow doesn't seem to understand much about combat fatigue. Let's hope Jacob hasn't been so thoroughly damaged by his term in the Hellish Draunights that he can't be repaired. Raven may believe it's possible, but his ever-optimistic outlook is destined to be disappointed at least once (concerning Xelloin)... alas, not everyone is destined for a happy ending. At least Jacob has solid support from caring people: first Tasha and now Raven are laboring to restore his self esteem and heal his bitter memories. And we all know how effective Raven can be at such work!

Despite his sparkling white motif, Black Sorrow is a rather sinister, forbidding figure. He's the only one of the Division heads to mask his features, making it impossible to read his intentions. At least with Dr. Dabraille, you can tell he's trouble just by looking at him!

Hey, I'd prefer to work for Raven anyway! Considering that he's in charge of the Hand's War Division, Black Sorrow doesn't seem to understand much about combat fatigue.

Haha, that's nice to hear LBH! But don't forget that with Raven there is a lot of work to do. Of course as long as people work he will always back the up. In defence of Black Sorrow they have fought in a lot of conflicts til now, so from their experience they think that someone who has been so damage that can lead him to suicide is not fitting their division. In any case Black Sorrow stil have more to show us.

Let's hope Jacob hasn't been so thoroughly damaged by his term in the Hellish Draunights that he can't be repaired. Raven may believe it's possible, but his ever-optimistic outlook is destined to be disappointed at least once (concerning Xelloin)... alas, not everyone is destined for a happy ending.

What will happen with Jacob will be unveiled as the story advances but the outcome of his wounds will take a while to be seen. About Raven optimism the truth is that he is very pessimistic in his internal forum, but he always found the way to solve the problems so that's why he keeps fighting, it's something like "All will go wrong but then the only think I have to do is make all to go right"

At least Jacob has solid support from caring people: first Tasha and now Raven are laboring to restore his self esteem and heal his bitter memories. And we all know how effective Raven can be at such work!

Of course he has, why Tasha was so concern hasn't been explained but I can tell they have been always great friends, and about Raven we all know that he always will help those who need and deserve it.

Despite his sparkling white motif, Black Sorrow is a rather sinister, forbidding figure. He's the only one of the Division heads to mask his features, making it impossible to read his intentions. At least with Dr. Dabraille, you can tell he's trouble just by looking at him!

Hehe, then I am accomplishing my intentions here, Black Sorrow is that kind of char that you can't really know about them yet. What lies behind that armor and behind that strict behaviour? And about Dabraille, you are right. Looking at him, even if he is at your side, he has this looks that seem to mean trouble.

Thanks for your support LBH!

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back