• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reminder about DJ's_Fanart

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Recently, I have had several PMs (some on TMF) in regards to my old DJ's_Fanart yahoo group.

I'm being asked when I will approve their membership.

To make it clear once again, to those of you reading this, the group is not gone, but I do not have access to it any longer and therefore cannot approve your memberships. So anyone who has been wanting to join for about the last 6 months to a year will not able to.

I have no intention of re-creating the group, and several far superior alternatives exist, such as Castle Dracula (this very forum you're reading this in), and my DeviantArt page.

Alot of my old art can be found here on TickleTheater, and in the cases where some of the material was only on the yahoo group, I still have the original carbon copies, as well as lots of other old artwork I never scanned or shared. I could (but probably won't) upload that, so there is no real loss and so no real need to fret over it.

Thank you. :)

Last edited:
Also, the e-mail address I used for the yahoo account is one I no longer use. So anyone attempting to contact me that way will get no response either.

Updated and current addresses and IM info is in my profile.

Not sure if this is the right spot to reply, but did you do any more darkstalker pictures than the two that are already on this forum? If you could, could you rescan those? You don't have to if you don't want to, of course.

It's not a problem that you replied here (it is a stickey I left it open for reply in case there were questions), though it would have been better suited to a request in the requests section, or a PM directly to me.

In any event, yes I did and those pictures are already here. Though I'm not sure if you meant Darkstalkers period, or just tickling or foot stuff. There is one old picture of Lilith that isn't here, but its hardly worth uploading, and its not tickling.

Other than that, all the pictures I've done for that series are already here.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back