• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repost Request: Final Fantasy Tactics Dancer (*/F, feet)

kahoshiden

TMF Master
Repost Request by Mirthgoblin.

Alright so here's another repost request by Mirthgoblin from his list, more to come of course. I've never really played the game, not an RPG fan, but I do enjoy the chocobo species. The proportions as usual with my older art are off, but I believe that the color really makes up for the poor line work. Not much else to say here, wonder how many views this will get for just having "Final Fantasy" in the title XD

Enjoy!

Attachments

• FFTDancer.jpg
    FFTDancer.jpg
    435.8 KB · Views: 329
When I first started lurking around on the net, this was one of my favorite images, and still is. So amazing to see it in full size!

Like you, I’ve never really played Final Fantasy, and I really have no info on anthing relevant to those games. What I see her is a hot girl getting tickled by a big bird, and I like it!

So, to start with the bird (yes, I know it’s a chocobo, but I don’t care. XD). I love the almost evil expression on its face, and how incredibly tickly those feathers look, stroking those soft soles.

Bonus points for providing a nice sole shot, despite the position of the stocks! That is the sign of true genius. And those black strings pulling her soles taut! Wonderful!

Also, one of my favorite things to see in an image is the ticklee’s shoes or sandals in plain view, taunting the lee with their comfort! Again, nicely done!

And another one of my favorite concepts is the idea that the girl is unbound except for her feet. She can move her arms, shake her head, do anything she wants but escape the tickling. And she has such a sweet, innocent face on her as well. Very cute!

A totally fabulous image! Thanks for reposting!

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back