• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RS - Day 00 - Boundless Tharagya.

Melissana's eyes go wide with shock as Shom's fingers move down over her exposed sex.

"Wha? AAAAA! Stop! Ogoddess, d-dont...please...everyone around...uuuuuh...I, I'm..."

Melissana goes up her her toes, her body arched with tension.

"Shhh, just enjoy it. No one is here, just you, feeling...just feeling."

Shom continues to tease Melissana, slowly increasing the speed and pressure of his hand on her sex. Just as she looks close, he drops his left hand to her bottom and ruthlessly tickles it.

"Please...please...I can't...oh...oh...AaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAA!!!"

Melissana writhes in helpless passion, then her voice rises to a piercing scream as Shom overloads her senses. The frame holding her creaks with her wild thrashing, as pleasure and tickling overwhelm her.

Finally she slumps, nearly unconscious, supported by the ropes that bind her.

OOC: He begins to untie her. They can stop him if they want. It's pretty obvious that he isn't going to run with her or anything.

(OOC: In other words, we're ready for cosmo to move things along. Time to let someone else play! :) )

"What the hell do you think your doing?" Brom snarled, seeing that Shom was beginning to untie there victom. His hand quickly reached for the hilt of his blade, obviously intending to put a quick halt to Shom's actions. With lightning fast speed, he drew out his blade, but before it could strike, a cry of pain escaped Broms voice, an arrow enbedded deeply in his chest.

The calm sounds of the camp were quickly filled with the sounds of chaos, as arrows began to rain from above. The guards that had been watching the three prisoners quickly ran for cover, giving the three a chance to escape. The Arrows seemed to be coming from the east, while the slavers were taking cover in the west

Turning to face Brom, Shom is just in time to see the arrow take Brom in the chest. With a shrug, he quickly turns and finishes untying Melissana, throwing her naked form over his shoulder. Moving past Brom, he picks up the slaver's sword, slices the bonds holding Reno's hands, then tosses the sword into Reno's lap.

"Let us leave this place"

Last edited:
OOC: Reno should still have his hands tightly bund behind his back, so you'll have to cut his ropes and release him from the stocks.

OOC - Edited my last post to give Reno a chance to escape with us. If he can't manage from here, guess he isn't the hero we think he is :D

Taking the sword in his newly freed hands, Reno carefully flicks the latch witht he tip of the sword bending in a racther uncomfortable way. However, discomfort is better then slavoury. After a few seconds, the stocks are quickly lifted off his feet.

Putting his shoes back on and holding the sword in one hand he turns to his two companions. "So, which direction from here?" He calls out, having to use a rather loud voice to be heard above all the carnage.

Melissana raises her head at Reno's shout. She slips from Shom's back.

"Thanks, but it's safer and quicker if I walk and your hands are free. Ow!"

Melissana winces as she steps on a sharp stone, and quickly grabs her sandals and the scraps of her clothing.

OOC: I assume the slavers have started shooting back? Which way does the road run, and what's it like around here? (Rocky? Forested? Plains? Where are there more trees & plants or hills & gullies to hide behind?)

Melissana looks back to make sure Reno sees where they're heading, then follows Shom.

Placing his shoe's back on, Reno quickly begins to follow Shom and Melissina. As they headed into the more wodded area's, he hopes the other two can see well in the dark, as the last thing anybody wants right now with the fight falling behind them is to twist an ankle. "Be careful you two, we don't want to fall into a pit or anything."

After several minutes of a slow, but steady jog, the sounds of the battle were finally behind them. As the group continued to move, they eventually found a small clearing, with a tiny brook running along the side. The moon above them gave them enough light to servey the area if they wanted.

"We can rest here" stated Shom as he walked over to the stream to get a drink of water.

Melissana follows Shom to the brook. She bends over and drinks thirstily then finally straightens. She fumbles for a few moments with the scraps of clothing, but they seem to be beyond salvaging. Finally she turns to face both men shivering slightly, and wraps her arms around herself, trying for a semblance of modesty as well as warmth against the rapidly cooling night air.

"I don't suppose either of you have a spare cloak with you? Or even a needle and thread?"

She shakes her head. "What am I asking? Of course you don't. We didn't exactly have time to pack. But what will we do now? I can't travel like this..." She gestures down at her nude body. Then, as her words bring home her situation, she sits and draws her knees up, covering her nakedness as best she can.

"Well, i don't have a cloak, but i have this..." Reno said, taking off his leather vest and handing it to mellissana. He still had a cloth shirt on, so it would protect him from the elements. Usually he carried several of his lock pick tools in his vest, but he lost those in the camp. "as for something to cover your bare little tush, we'll have to work on that one."

Melissana gratefully takes the vest and puts it on quickly. She turns to thank Reno, but he continues with his comment about her bare bottom. She glares at him, half angry-half nervous. She takes half a step away from him.

"Thank you for this anyway. I'm sure I can manage something for...the rest."

She fumbles with the remaining scraps of her clothes, trying to tie them together to form a loincloth, with only very limited success.

"So where will we go now? Will they come looking for us?"

(OOC: What's up with the new character. Should we be doing anything to set him up?)

"We need food, clothes, and coin. Maybe we can find a farm or village that will offer some of those."

Shom walks over to a tree and climbs up into it.

"For now you two should rest, and think of a story that we can tell anyone we run into.

Melissana looks around at the men, then back down at herself.

"I doubt any story would work, unless we run into someone very gullible. Until we can get some clothes, our appearance screams 'escaped slaves.'" She yawns. "But getting some rest sound like a wonderful idea..."

Melissana curls up on the ground and tries to fall asleep.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back