• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

shoe removal and nylons

Mandrake

TMF Expert
Probably even more than the tickling itself, the most exciting part about tickling girl feet is removing their shoes prior to the tickle. The get all nervous and giggly, it's adorable. I especially love when they're wearing sheer nylons or pantyhose and fight to keep their shoes on, usually futily, because their frictionless nylons put up no resistance.

Anyway, I'm looking for content that has a lot of focus on this type of thing. Nylontickleparty and Ticklemeinnylons are good for this sort of thing. But I would like a little more. I've also downloaded a few clips from realtickling, but it's hit or miss, as they don't always tell you if there's shoe removal. Can someone help me out here? Reccomend some good clips or websites.

I agree with you, a good shoe removal scene enhances the tickling scene to come!

Paradise Visions has a few with shoe removal. In "Super Bowl Tickle" Renee struggles to keep the shoes on her stockinged feet, to no avail! Some good shoe removal scenes without struggling can be found in The French Maid, The Boogeyman, and Mideval Torture Devices.

Thanks for the info, I notice a lot of their videos are on aebn, are there any other videos there that I reccomend.

Also, I would really like to see the video "Tickled in socks and stocks" from magic touch, does anyone know if this is downloadable?

God how i love nylon foot tickling! And the shoe removal portion of any foot tickling MUST be included in a video as far as i'm concerned.Ticklish Merchandise has a great shoe removal scene.

Mandrake said:
Also, I would really like to see the video "Tickled in socks and stocks" from magic touch, does anyone know if this is downloadable?

Don't know if it's downloadable, but I have it on VHS and I would gladly trade for a copy of something you have. Interested?

Maybe I'm wrong?

I love nylon shoe removql as much as the next guy (girl) however isn't this in the wrong place???????????

NewYorkJohn said:
I love nylon shoe removql as much as the next guy (girl) however isn't this in the wrong place???????????

I don't think so, because part of the joy is the tickle anticipation during the removal. When girl's remove their own shoes it doesn't really excite me, but when someone else removes/steals a girl's shoe to tickle her foot, I go nuts, especially when she's wearing nylons, and especially when it's me doing the removing! And tickling! Part of the fun is watching their reaction to the shoe removal. It's usually confusion, followed by surprise, followed by resistance. But frictionless nylons offer no resistance, so their destined to lose the battle to keep the shoe on.

NylonHound said:
Don't know if it's downloadable, but I have it on VHS and I would gladly trade for a copy of something you have. Interested?

hmm, do you think we can do something electronically, i have a lot of videos from realtickling and anton video that i could trade. But I don't have a means of getting them onto a dvd. Can you record it to an mpg or something?

Love the victim to start out in heels -and then -slowly remove them -once removed -drape them over the stocks. Tie toes back -then use heel of her shoe to tickle her to tears! Done this to many women in my day. Still gets me every time. prof

Also love it when my victim starts out in heels - the removal is extra exciting. sometimes, i like to lock her in stocks and slightly pull her shoes off her nylon feet, leaving them dangling helplessly off her toes. then i slowly tickle and tease and see how long she can keep them from falling.

Oroboros said:
I couldn't agree more. Here are a few of the videos with shoe removal available here.
Ashley & Darla
Cheyenne
Red shoe
Tied to a chair
SoA
Sierra
I agree with Mandrake, that more producers would show tickling with shoes on. There are two videos I know of that are great, one is Julia's pointing BF collection video is Jorden tickled in Sandals a very good clip and also I am not to sure if you can get the clip anymore but French Tickling as an old clip called Delphine, I am not to sure of the rest but she is tickled with heels on in witch the sides are open and the tickler is driving her nuts I highly recommend. I will try to get it on here so all can see but in my opinion it is the best I have seen.

Cyclon said:
I agree with Mandrake, that more producers would show tickling with shoes on. There are two videos I know of that are great, one is Julia's pointing BF collection video is Jorden tickled in Sandals a very good clip and also I am not to sure if you can get the clip anymore but French Tickling as an old clip called Delphine, I am not to sure of the rest but she is tickled with heels on in witch the sides are open and the tickler is driving her nuts I highly recommend. I will try to get it on here so all can see but in my opinion it is the best I have seen.

I'd love to see the Delphine clip. I've been looking for that one for some time. I posted four more clips with shoe removal in the splits section. Click here

If I were a video maker, I'd have a scene where the ticklee is wearing those padlock secured heels and have the tickler trick her into telling them where the key is hidden. That would pretty much rock.

Thanks for all those clips. The Ashley and Darla ones were particularly enjoyable. Sorry for the delay in thanks, but it I really appreciate it.

Yeah the Ashley & Darla one is really nice. Glad to see this thread is still alive. Maybe we should list all of the clips with shoe removal all in one tread for convenience?

I am supposed to be doing a shoot with Model Karinne you may have seen her around the net. I intend to do a hotel scene for the combination to the room safe I will be sure to tickle her legs with heels on and then slowly remove them to get to her feet and yes with nylons and a short skirt. I will show a few shorts and let you know where I post the clips and pictures of the shoot.

MasterPaladin said:
I am supposed to be doing a shoot with Model Karinne you may have seen her around the net. I intend to do a hotel scene for the combination to the room safe I will be sure to tickle her legs with heels on and then slowly remove them to get to her feet and yes with nylons and a short skirt. I will show a few shorts and let you know where I post the clips and pictures of the shoot.

o yes please let us know.. you know how i love your clips..

very nice clip btw

melanie

melanie said:
o yes please let us know.. you know how i love your clips..

very nice clip btw

melanie

gives melanie a hugg. your next hun GRINZ and way passed your limits so your in deep trouble.......... evil smile

MasterPaladin said:
gives melanie a hugg. your next hun GRINZ and way passed your limits so your in deep trouble.......... evil smile

hugs MP back.. and sure i'm in deep trouble... you are always saying that to me.. i'm next???? eeks hehe :)

MasterPaladin said:

Make her beg and plead with you not to take her shoes off. I'll pay good $ to see that. Try to find some good arch-cleavage pumps if possible.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back