• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sketch: Tickling from the College Notebook (x9)

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
Sketch: Tickling from the College Notebook (X9)

I've been kinda slow lately with the new stuff so I've been looking through the massive binder I have with all my rough sketches and unfinished pieces. I came across some tickling sketches I had done in my college notebook last semester (which were also in my Yahoo Group). Damn...boredom really does inspire you...

#1 & #2: Both based on the same bitchy goth girl in one of my classes. Tall, lanky, big teeth, but still very attractive in that dark sorta way. And you could tell even with the boots that she had some big feet. I think the second one came out better. I had drawn it on a day where she had been particularly nasty to me and a few other people......

#3: Another fellow student. This one sat behind me and would always be getting cell phone calls during class and getting up to leave. Plus she was really irritating...one of those "like, oh mah god!!" type airheads....(and no she was not blond)

#4: A teacher I had hated for so long. Very opinionated and loved talking about her own career more than actually teaching. One day she came in wearing sandals and I was really suprised how attractive her feet were. I had never even considered looking at her in that way from her personality alone.....

Attachments

• NoteTK01.jpg
    NoteTK01.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 2,152
  • NoteTK02.jpg
    NoteTK02.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 1,761
  • NoteTK03.jpg
    NoteTK03.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 1,672
  • NoteTK04.jpg
    NoteTK04.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 1,563
Last edited:
more

#5: No one in particular...just my perverted little mind at work..

#6: Another generic victim, body could have come out better, love the face though...

#7: Another demented little romp in happy land. Rough for an idea I had for a comic I was going to do some time back...(Part 1)

#8: Part 2

Attachments

• NoteTK05.jpg
    NoteTK05.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 1,162
  • NoteTK06.jpg
    NoteTK06.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 1,187
  • NoteTK07.jpg
    NoteTK07.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 1,262
  • NoteTK08.jpg
    NoteTK08.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 1,136
last one

#9: Now this was a teacher I had always looked at in "that way". Mid 30s with a gorgeous body and eyes. Not to mention long feet that she usually kept covered in dark nylons. One day she came in with loose fitting sandals and I nearly lost it right then and there. She was a Criminal Psychology professer who had been talking that day about straigh-jackets and other methods of restraining dangerously disturbed people..........hehe...wonder if she knew there was one in her class? :p

Attachments

• NoteTK09.jpg
    NoteTK09.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 1,176
Last edited:
Chesire, you are one perverted lil' bugger, and I love ya for it. An interesting glimpse into the young mind of one of our most deranged artists. :p Excellent! :happy:

All The Sketches Were Great, As Usual. Keep The Comic Strip Idea Going When/if You Have The Time. Thanks For Another Wonderful Post.

Excellent Artwork, keep your great job !!! ;) :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

alguien me podria dar la pagina de chesire cat, donde aparecian escenas en las cuales cosquilleaban a cali o a sus amigas gatas?

por favor me harian un gran favor, ya que desde hace mucho la ando buscando y nomas no la encuentro

tu cosquillero la conoces?

really really cool.
But you should keep some paper without lines on it with you.
Just in case you feel bored again...

The last one was particulary kool, always amazing work... The talent never ceases to flow from your... well yeah...

Peace out man.

OMG these are great lol. Love #5 from ur second post. Leaves much to be imagined XD

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back