• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sticky and Story Guide - READ IT.

Jaynin

4th Level Red Feather
Welcome to the Sticky and Story Guide. Here, I will basically keep a running account of what stories I have posted on this forum (since they inevitably start to get buried/bumped) and also the various vital descriptions like /f or /m or whatever. That's why it is important that you read this first, because the individual stories won't have said tags.

So then. Let us begin with...

The Stories

The Dark Feather Kingdom (Sailor Moon, /f)
-This story is bad. Really. It's the very first thing I ever wrote, is poorly formatted, uses the English dubbed names instead of the proper ones, isn't that creative, and so on. Read at your own risk.

Other Anime Stories (Ranma 1/2, The Slayers, /f with slight /m)

-Slightly better than the above but honestly not by much.

Demon Hunter Shuni (Original, /f, foot tickling)

-This is the story of Shuni Taochi, a young and freshly minted Demon Hunter who comes to a sleepy forest village to purge the demons who have been living in the nearby forest for some time. Unfortunately for her, Shuni's feet have always been somewhat clumsy, but when the demons discover that the protection of her magical kimono doesn't extend to her feet...

Of Heaven or Hell (Original, /f, all over, suggestive themes)
-The story of how angels and demons came to fight over the territory of Jaynin's castle, and the account of what they tried in order to secure their hold. Stripped of their considerable powers by illegal entry to the material plane, each side turns to mercilessly tickling the other while attempting to control and persuade Jaynin, the one ultimately responsible for choosing who gets to stay.

Eliana's Quest (Original, /f, suggestive themes)
-A concept that I started a long time ago, and dropped because I didn't have the enthusiasm for it. I later finished up the original chapter, but even though it is 'chapter 1' there are no following chapters planned.

The Stories of the Castle (various)

-The following are random short stories that generally do not have any overarching or long-term plot, that involve my characters Syia, Jelex, and Felin, plus others that I make up on the spot for no purpose other than to satisfy a creative urge.

--Featherdance (/f, all over, suggestive): Syia, working as a waitress at a restaurant, ends up 'volunteering' to wear a new kind of uniform as a promotion. Little does she know that the inside of this uniform is lined with feathers...
--The Height of Fashion (/f, all over, suggestive): Syia, fleeing from the rain into an adult clothing shop, suddenly discovers that she's brought with her an unseen guest - and when she attempts to try on some new clothing, suddenly discovers that she has none left at all...
--Never Hire a Security Elf (/f, feet and UB, sexually explicit): On a whim Jelex decides to take a job as a security guard for some sensitive information, but fails to realize that there are people out there who want this information, and aren't going to let a silly elf stop them...
--A Lesson in Discipline (/f, feet and UB, suggestive): Jelex, never the world's most attentive student, pulls a prank on her strict but highly sensitive teacher, not foreseeing that this teacher has something special in mind for her...
--A Lesson in Discipline 2 (/f, mostly UB, mildly explicit): Jelex's disciplinary lesson continues in the personal dwelling of Xsara V'sil. Confused and bewildered by the woman's smoky charm, Jelex falls further and further into the trap...
--The Sandtrap of Mona Enu (/f feet): Jelex, playing a little trick on the principal of her school, ends up finding the keys to the treasure house when she tricks the sleeping woman and buries her in the sand...
--Shenanigans (m/f f/f, suggestive/explicit): Just another random day, with more random shenanigans involving the castle's denizens and guests.
--How Jelex Thinks (f/f, m/f, suggestive/explicit): There's really no way to describe this one aside from totally random and plotless.
--Jelex's Big Mouth (f/f, suggestive): Jelex is very easily frustrated. And also very ticklish.
--Xsara's Fall (/f feet): Xsara V'sil, the haughty sorceress, is tracking down an object that she intends to pursue for selfish means. What she doesn't anticipate is someone waiting to teach her that even the mighty can fall.
--Pop Quiz (m/f, gang tickling, slight humiliation, mostly upper body): Felin gets talked into a night on the town by the incorrigible Jelex. A point of pride causes her to step into a game that she can't possibly win, all the while enduring insults on top of tickling...
--Just Another Day (m/f f/f, explicit sex, suggestive tickling, all over): Jaynin and Syia exchange stories about their day while in bed and making mischief of their own. Reads rather like two random stories, which is good for the setting but maybe not so good for the overall flow? I dunno.

Saga of the Naga Queen (various)
-Since these seem to be developing into their own storyline, I figured I'd section them off for convenience.

--Agent of the Naga Queen (/f, breasts, suggestive): A naga, sneaking around in the castle, is caught and teased by the inhabitants, who ask just what she's doing in there that requires her to be so sneaky...
--Court of the Naga Queen (/f, /m, upper body and genitals, suggestive): Jaynin, learning that the Naga Queen requests an audience with him, makes his way to the Queen's court, only to find that navigating court politics is even tougher than he'd imagined...
--Capital of the Naga Queen (/f, /m, genitals, breasts, all over, weird stuff, explicit): Jaynin stumbles into Dyellza's scheme and ends up as her pawn to some end that he can't yet fathom. However, it's not like the task she's set out for him is something he wouldn't want to do...
--Prisons of the Naga Queen (/f, /m, all over, explicit, weird): The naga don't take kindly to the little prank he pulled with Dyellza's help. The security forces of the Naga first tickle him, and then teach him a lesson...
--Consort of the Naga Queen (/f, /m, all over, suggestive): Now caught and firmly leashed by the Naga Queen, Jaynin finds himself serving as her consort, and goodness knows what plans she has in store for him.
--Confidant of the Naga Queen (/f, /m, all over, explicit): The palace intrigue continues, with Jaynin drawn further into the webs spun by the Naga Queen, sent off as her personal bait to lure schemers to the surface...

Not The Feet! (various Drow elves)
-Drow elves seem to run into a lot of problems with having their feet tickled.

--General Roisha (/f feet)
: While pursuing a campaign against the wolfmen, the tough, battle-hardened general learns about a soft spot she never knew she'd had...
--Lieutenant Kriesa (/f feet): On patrol, Kriesa runs afoul of a trap and ends up victim of a rather nasty trick played by the Wood Elves.
--Minister Sera (/f feet, sex): It seems as if the ticklish feet epidemic reaches the highest levels of Drow authority, but then again, not all plots work as intended.

The Demon Academy (various)
-A tower in the demonic realm in which there are a lot of demons who get up to all sorts of mischief. Lots of sex in these.

--Syia and the Demon Academy (/f all over, sex): Syia finally gets a peek at the Demon Academy and ends up running into quite a lot of trouble, as is par for the course with her.
--Felin's Demonic Nature (/m all over, sex): Felin finds her way to the Academy not long after and soon finds herself able to indulge in one of her favorite pastimes, the tickle-torture of males.
--Jelex Likes Girls (/f all over, weird, sexual): Jelex likes girls. What else is there to say?
--Kitten's Denial (/f, erotic, teasing): Felin ends up in the midst of a ticklish situation that's wholly unsatisfying...
--Demon Hunter's Corruption (/f, all over, sex): Several hundred years ago, a demon hunter fell under the erotic sway of the Academy and made a decision that would change the course of her family's history forever...
--Rina's Dilemma (/f, all over, sex): What happens when a sexy, ticklish female has four horny young demons move in under her roof?

Last edited:
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back