• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales From the Low Roads, Chapter 19 (*s/F, full body; */F, foot).

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
... in which space is explored, both outer and inner...

Tickling scenes:
#1. *****/F, full body - pages 5-8
#2. */F, foot - page 12 (single panel)
#3. *s/?s, various - page 21
#4. */F, foot - pages 25-28
#5. ?/F, UB - page 34 (single panel)

Pages 1-5:

Attachments

• lowroads-19-01.jpg
    lowroads-19-01.jpg
    514.1 KB · Views: 21
  • lowroads-19-02.jpg
    lowroads-19-02.jpg
    563.4 KB · Views: 22
  • lowroads-19-03.jpg
    lowroads-19-03.jpg
    647.2 KB · Views: 20
  • lowroads-19-04.jpg
    lowroads-19-04.jpg
    607.3 KB · Views: 27
  • lowroads-19-05.jpg
    lowroads-19-05.jpg
    528.8 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Pages 6-10:

Attachments

• lowroads-19-06.jpg
    lowroads-19-06.jpg
    536 KB · Views: 84
  • lowroads-19-07.jpg
    lowroads-19-07.jpg
    495.3 KB · Views: 80
  • lowroads-19-08.jpg
    lowroads-19-08.jpg
    568.6 KB · Views: 68
  • lowroads-19-09.jpg
    lowroads-19-09.jpg
    580.4 KB · Views: 52
  • lowroads-19-10.jpg
    lowroads-19-10.jpg
    531.8 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Pages 11-15:

Attachments

• lowroads-19-11.jpg
    lowroads-19-11.jpg
    522.7 KB · Views: 40
  • lowroads-19-12.jpg
    lowroads-19-12.jpg
    515.3 KB · Views: 54
  • lowroads-19-13.jpg
    lowroads-19-13.jpg
    572.9 KB · Views: 32
  • lowroads-19-14.jpg
    lowroads-19-14.jpg
    607 KB · Views: 35
  • lowroads-19-15.jpg
    lowroads-19-15.jpg
    634.6 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Pages 16-20:

Attachments

• lowroads-19-16.jpg
    lowroads-19-16.jpg
    591.2 KB · Views: 17
  • lowroads-19-17.jpg
    lowroads-19-17.jpg
    563.8 KB · Views: 20
  • lowroads-19-18.jpg
    lowroads-19-18.jpg
    692.9 KB · Views: 19
  • lowroads-19-19.jpg
    lowroads-19-19.jpg
    613.4 KB · Views: 20
  • lowroads-19-20.jpg
    lowroads-19-20.jpg
    628.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Pages 21-25:

Attachments

• lowroads-19-21.jpg
    lowroads-19-21.jpg
    600.4 KB · Views: 34
  • lowroads-19-22.jpg
    lowroads-19-22.jpg
    569.4 KB · Views: 43
  • lowroads-19-23.jpg
    lowroads-19-23.jpg
    643.6 KB · Views: 34
  • lowroads-19-24.jpg
    lowroads-19-24.jpg
    562.6 KB · Views: 47
  • lowroads-19-25.jpg
    lowroads-19-25.jpg
    535.9 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Pages 26-30:

Attachments

• lowroads-19-26.jpg
    lowroads-19-26.jpg
    437.8 KB · Views: 53
  • lowroads-19-27.jpg
    lowroads-19-27.jpg
    549.2 KB · Views: 53
  • lowroads-19-28.jpg
    lowroads-19-28.jpg
    545.9 KB · Views: 39
  • lowroads-19-29.jpg
    lowroads-19-29.jpg
    633.4 KB · Views: 42
  • lowroads-19-30.jpg
    lowroads-19-30.jpg
    614.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Pages 31-35:

Attachments

• lowroads-19-31.jpg
    lowroads-19-31.jpg
    558.5 KB · Views: 22
  • lowroads-19-32.jpg
    lowroads-19-32.jpg
    587.2 KB · Views: 29
  • lowroads-19-33.jpg
    lowroads-19-33.jpg
    581 KB · Views: 27
  • lowroads-19-34.jpg
    lowroads-19-34.jpg
    459.5 KB · Views: 36
  • lowroads-19-35.jpg
    lowroads-19-35.jpg
    493.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Lovely.
I was really looking forward to this new installment.

Really loved how you portrayed FMilling's princess - making her mingle with Bandito's space-faring chars in a much more acute way than she initially let on.
What's best, she actually *craved* for more - quelling the pains and points of conscience unquenched.

However unarticulated compared to your finely wrought prose, I raise my gauntleted thumbs to you, LBH.

:)

Thanks so much, Kal! I couldn't be more pleased about your enthusiastic appraisal! Both Teeva and Dusty were challenges to learn to draw (Teeva especially, as her special physical characteristics [extra-large pupils; prominent lashes; ultra-wide soles; distinctly bobbed hair; etc.] vary widely from the norm), but so rewarding once accomplished! I was eager to mingle characters from Bombers and Deeto, as they happen to be such good pals... I'm so happy the idea resonated so well with you! Teeva has a reputation as a tickle gourmet... hope this experience serves as a novel note for her memoirs!

Once again, thank you for your deeply-valued good opinion! Of late, you've become renowned for hitting home-runs with real live fetish beauties (most charming and lovely canvases for your masterful artwork!)... it's comforting to know there's still a place for the virtual!

Hello LBH

i gotta Say Well Done
i love coming home to come here a view one of your new works

anyway when was reading when LBH was meeting with the group of Boogies
i noticed that other boogies like Spinster have a respect for him but the next page they are having a Verbal beat down with whati think are their ideals of how the boogies operate

i guess what i want to know is

who is on who's side?

i asked this before regarding Sid and LBH before but this confuses me

but looking back i guess it makes seance.
well good work LBH

Hello LBH

i gotta Say Well Done
i love coming home to come here a view one of your new works

anyway when was reading when LBH was meeting with the group of Boogies
i noticed that other boogies like Spinster have a respect for him but the next page they are having a Verbal beat down with whati think are their ideals of how the boogies operate

i guess what i want to know is

who is on who's side?

i asked this before regarding Sid and LBH before but this confuses me

but looking back i guess it makes seance.
well good work LBH

Glad you like this latest installment of the story, Limbo! And thanks so much for writing with this thoughtful enquiry! I'll do my best to clear things up (though I must confess, bogey politics [as I've outlined them] can become very tangled!)

People generally become bogeys (that is, sell their soles for pleasure's sake) because they're impatient and self-absorbed. Such folks don't cooperate well with others, and therefore alliances amongst bogeys are rare. However, both the Spinster and Little Big Head have Napoleonic drives to dominate that attract weaker-willed followers who wouldn't otherwise feel compelled to group. The Spinster does indeed have a grudging admiration for Little Big Head's abilities. LBH is not only a bogey, but a spectraphage, capable of creating new bogeys by supping their soles away. In the early chapters of this story, she'd schemed to turn this skill to her own advantage by half-waking him into lethargic servitude (why LBH was found comatose in a jar of alcohol is a plot point I intend to explore in later chapters). The plan, of course, failed (as detailed in Chapter 2), and instead of a slave, LBH became her rival in Tabor County. When the Spinster lauds LBH, she does so with a certain sarcastic edge... she's imperious enough to believe that she's his better, but his surprise appearance has forced her to throw up a screen of defensive diplomacy. This screen becomes worn as the two snipe at one another, their rhetoric becoming increasingly acid. Even then, the Spinster's approach is wheedling, as opposed to LBH's more blunt distain. She understates... that' s simply her nature.

As to who happens to be on who's side, all the gathered forces within the Spinster's lair have pledged themselves to her leadership. LBH has his own followers (not seen since Chapter 3)... Sid, and now Bloody Head, are powerful free agents with no affiliation to either faction. These two are so formidable now that they'd never think to humble themselves to anyone else. They are, in fact, bogey gods... I'll come to explain what that means as the story progresses.

Hope that helps to clear things up somewhat! I know these interrelationships are extremely involved... if you have further questions, please don't hesitate ask me about them! Explaining these details helps me to straighten out the complexities in my own mind!

Man, where to begin on this one. Firstly, I was elated to see Teeva, and even more so to hear her say "bitchin'est"
Made my day then and there. XD

It was nice seeing you cameo in your own work again, as well. And a stirring speech to boot. I'm looking forward to seeing this grand rebellion of yours in fruition. And the spinster; the way you two go back and forth, I'd think you were married! lmao

These tales tempt me further to read on, but like a caterpillar at the end of a limb, I have to wait for it to grow before I can progress. I'll continue to wait, even if I should grow wings before the next chapter is done. ^__^

LBH... Today, I have read something so wonderful and so glorious...and it is call the low roads chapter 19.

I totally love this chapter, first off yes I already told you that how I felt when you told me how Teeva was going to be portrayed, but to see it visually is just too good. You did an excellent job, from the white of her hair, to the white of her soles! The green skin which you often comment on has been done exceptionally well too! That outfit shall hereby be an official outfit of Teeva's at some point in time in the future...;) I really love the picto language you gave her... and her dialog is wonderfully done, especially with Cap'n Dusty, shooting back and forth! It's wonderful to have Dusty try to seem tough, promising a stay of demanding slavery for Teeva, only to have Teeva brushing it off and welcoming it all entirely! You've captured the attitude of the princess to the T...for Teeva that is!

I love the Doc's interpretations of what Teeva is saying... taking advantage of sephie's lack of knowledge of the alien dialect to settle any unethical doubt! Wonderfully humorous!

and goodness! that tendril did a fine job on Teeva's foot... I love how it wraps around the foot, clamping hold of it prey and steadily going to work! I couldn't imagine how much more of Teeva's end of the research could have been hasten, or intensified, if both feet had been used! I bet a whole dissertation could be wrote using the sole acreage that Teeva holds under study! I guess Doc was being nice...or maybe both just could not fit in the box! HA HA!

I love the microscopic close ups as well, never has the sole of Teeva ever been seen in such high definition! How insidious to have the tendril not only stroking the soft outside flesh, but invading the inner workings that bring the lovely princess to such joyous situations as well! I'm fascinated by such thorough tickling to where the nerve endings themselves get the full effect! Teeva is definitely taking notes...

But i'm afraid it's nothing Teeva can't handle... she could probably give every voluptuary in the low roads universe a huge run for their money...

The Doc is a mad one...mad for tickling lovable ticklees and mad for his creations! I almost feel sorry for the separated creation of his getting various body parts tickled and there's no way to provide protection...indeed a mad Doc... borderline bogey!!!

I have a question though... what is that interesting glove on her left hand? I'm rattling my brain trying to figure what it's for...function of fashion?

I could go on for hours saying stuff about Teeva and how much of a good job you've done with her...but I want to make some other comments! I love how page 5 starts. I could just imaging faint laughter emanating from that hole from afar in panel one, echoes of louder laughter in the second panel and final the party of laughter in the third! Brilliant "camera" set up!

and is that a pair of nude breast I spy in the last page?! Interesting! I've never seen before nudity in your artwork... not that it's a bad thing to have it now though... ;)

To see you making a cameo is always great! I particularly enjoy seeing you spitting out your ominous power amongst the malignant crowed below, and the exposure of certain weaknesses show that even the great LBH is vulnerable... it's totally wonderful character development that keeps growing better and better with each chapter!

I can't thank you enough for putting Teeva in your masterful series... If I may borrow a line from the chapter...

"hooligans on my home-world swiftly discover the weighty repayment such outrageous hassling provokes!"

No truer words have been said... There is repayment to be had!

For this LBH.... Teeva will definitely provide repayment, you can doubly count on that! Such hospitality in the Low Roads given to royalty shouldn't go with an equal return of the favor! I've started on something long ago for you when you pitched the idea of Teeva in the Low Roads...but now seeing how wonderful this has turned out, I'm definitely gonna make it super special...

Now... I'm off to re-read this chapter again! :D

Last edited:
Man, where to begin on this one. Firstly, I was elated to see Teeva, and even more so to hear her say "bitchin'est"
Made my day then and there. XD
Heh heh! Thanks a lot, Relent! I almost didn't use the phrase, that apostrophe makes it look so weird in print! Glad I did, though... it's the perfect adjective to describe the Danneskold, the most lawless, most fun party ship of all time and the perfect spot for Teeva to explore! Working with Deeto's and Bombers' wild concepts has been a genuine pleasure... I can't begin to thank them enough for the privilege!

It was nice seeing you cameo in your own work again, as well. And a stirring speech to boot. I'm looking forward to seeing this grand rebellion of yours in fruition. And the spinster; the way you two go back and forth, I'd think you were married! lmao
Yeah, it's way past time LBH got back into the mix! He's supposed to be a major player in the story, but you'd never know it by the focus he's gotten lately! Well, Sid's going low profile for awhile... plenty of time for my fictional doppelganger to catch up!

Married to the Spinster... eeeech! You couldn't call her Spinster anymore I suppose... but a nag by any other name would yell and screech! I was eager to have at least one dominant female amongst the bogeys, who seem to be mostly guys for some reason. I'll have to work on that...

These tales tempt me further to read on, but like a caterpillar at the end of a limb, I have to wait for it to grow before I can progress. I'll continue to wait, even if I should grow wings before the next chapter is done. ^__^
I know... it sure do grow slow! Recently it's taken me an extra month to produce new chapters, just because it's such a grind to start the process up all over again. I will try to get the production process back on track... we should have at least one more chapter before the end of the year, regardless!

LBH... Today, I have read something so wonderful and so glorious...and it is call the low roads chapter 19.

I totally love this chapter, first off yes I already told you that how I felt when you told me how Teeva was going to be portrayed, but to see it visually is just too good. You did an excellent job, from the white of her hair, to the white of her soles! The green skin which you often comment on has been done exceptionally well too! That outfit shall hereby be an official outfit of Teeva's at some point in time in the future...;)
Thanks a million, Bombers! I was so delighted to get the chance to work with your peerless lime lady... I'm tremendously grateful you gave me the opportunity! Your good guidance early on was invaluable... I'm very pleased I was able to execute all your suggestions sufficiently well! As to her outfit, I poured over your collection of past renderings and took great inspiration from her existing wardrobe! I would indeed love to see your take on this newest couture... it would be an enormous honor!

I really love the picto language you gave her... and her dialog is wonderfully done, especially with Cap'n Dusty, shooting back and forth! It's wonderful to have Dusty try to seem tough, promising a stay of demanding slavery for Teeva, only to have Teeva brushing it off and welcoming it all entirely! You've captured the attitude of the princess to the T...for Teeva that is!
Oh, I know how well beauteous Teeva delights to the lure of our beloved fetish! Her biography glories in a thousand such examples! I'm very glad you liked the alien pictographic language! I've wanted to do that with someone for a long time, and Teeva presented the perfect opportunity! And pairing her up with Dusty seemed like such a natural idea; I just couldn't resist that! Trading barbs is just their way of making sweet talk... those two are perfect compliments for one another!

I love the Doc's interpretations of what Teeva is saying... taking advantage of sephie's lack of knowledge of the alien dialect to settle any unethical doubt! Wonderfully humorous!
Thank you! The Low Roads series is so deadly serious so much of the time... I don't dare let a chance for humor escape! Doc Putsy sure isn't above twisting the dialogue to get the results he wants! Poor Sephie just has to sit there slack-jawed... an uncomfortable attitude for any control freak!

and goodness! that tendril did a fine job on Teeva's foot... I love how it wraps around the foot, clamping hold of it prey and steadily going to work! I couldn't imagine how much more of Teeva's end of the research could have been hasten, or intensified, if both feet had been used! I bet a whole dissertation could be wrote using the sole acreage that Teeva holds under study! I guess Doc was being nice...or maybe both just could not fit in the box! HA HA!
Yeah, I think the latter consideration is probably the true one... Putsy doesn't seem to be drenched in the milk of human kindness! Knowing Teeva, a double-dose is just the sort of treatment she'd probably long for most... restricting the torment to only one foot was likely the real agony for her!

I love the microscopic close ups as well, never has the sole of Teeva ever been seen in such high definition! How insidious to have the tendril not only stroking the soft outside flesh, but invading the inner workings that bring the lovely princess to such joyous situations as well! I'm fascinated by such thorough tickling to where the nerve endings themselves get the full effect! Teeva is definitely taking notes...
I'm so gratified that the magnification idea came across clearly! I was afraid that my limitations at drawing cells and nerve ends might cause confusion, but your clear, concise description sets my mind fully at rest! The gimmick of making the blue-tentacled attack nematocystic in nature is one I'd been toying with for several years... it actually pre-dates the Low Roads series (it was something I was playing around with while trying to devise a fetish comic concept). Glad to get it established at last... it's sort of gotten a load off! And it's so nice that Teeva could be instrumental! I'll bet she really was taking notes, probably while the abuse was taking place!

But i'm afraid it's nothing Teeva can't handle... she could probably give every voluptuary in the low roads universe a huge run for their money...
That I don't doubt for an instant! Teeva's had a whole cosmos of experience to gauge this experience against! A tiny corner of one small planet might offer a new twist, but only one amongst jillions! It pays to be a traveler, to seek out new experience! And no one quests after fetish pleasures more keenly than Teeva!

The Doc is a mad one...mad for tickling lovable ticklees and mad for his creations! I almost feel sorry for the separated creation of his getting various body parts tickled and there's no way to provide protection...indeed a mad Doc... borderline bogey!!!
Since those disengaged limbs and torsos have never known any sensation besides tickling assault, it may be the manna that nourishes them best! If Putsy ever stitched them into a whole, he might have a fetish beast par excellence! That might make for an entertaining side story, in fact...

Simon Putsy is actually one of my most ancient comix character, dating back to my grade school days (mid to late '60s). He never went by that name, although I always had it in reserve... the comic was called "The Master and Igor", and he was never known as anything but The Master. Below are three pages from the various existing comix. I'm afraid many of them have been lost over the years. Ichabod (from Professor Feare's troupe) and von Smutt also stem from this source... I'm never above plundering my own past!

I have a question though... what is that interesting glove on her left hand? I'm rattling my brain trying to figure what it's for...function of fashion?
Okay, I thought that glove might cause confusion! It was meant to be the remnant of a flight suit, one which Teeva would have worn as she piloted her disc ship and which became shredded during the crash. Putsy was so lackadaisical putting her into restraints, he never stripped away this leftover. Dusty wears something similar... the one-piece coat-and-gloves affair. Probably the briefest, most useless flight jacket imaginable!

I could go on for hours saying stuff about Teeva and how much of a good job you've done with her...but I want to make some other comments! I love how page 5 starts. I could just imaging faint laughter emanating from that hole from afar in panel one, echoes of louder laughter in the second panel and final the party of laughter in the third! Brilliant "camera" set up!
Thanks! I'm glad you like that! I like unusual view-point setups, although they sometimes prove a challenge to draw (everything always seems so easy in the thumbnails!) The entry to Spinster's lair needed dramatic flourish, especially since so much exposition was going to be rattled off. Gotta grab people's attention so they don't snooze!

and is that a pair of nude breast I spy in the last page?! Interesting! I've never seen before nudity in your artwork... not that it's a bad thing to have it now though... ;)
There sure hasn't been a whole lot of it! Full frontal nudity has sneaked in from time to time, but it's always been abstracted (seen at a distance, at an oblique angle, or as statuary, etc.). There was no way to capture the raw, unrestrained nature of TIS without being bold, though! Even then, the scene is abstracted with cool blue monochromatic coloring, as though it was a potential and not an actuality. Anyways, I need to loosen things up a bit before Kitchenaut's Fox Sisters cameo... he's very keen to see bare breasts on the page, and I'm most eager to oblige!

To see you making a cameo is always great! I particularly enjoy seeing you spitting out your ominous power amongst the malignant crowed below, and the exposure of certain weaknesses show that even the great LBH is vulnerable... it's totally wonderful character development that keeps growing better and better with each chapter!
Thanks once again! This series will live or die on the strength of its cast, so I couldn't be happier to hear that!

I was anxious that there should be a good measure of give-and-take in the LBH/Spinster exchange, that no one should come out a clear winner. I really want there to be suspense about which side holds the advantage in this conflict... the more uncertainty, the better! And it's rather dull to present characters without some vulnerabilities... weaknesses tend to provide the best shading and depth!

I can't thank you enough for putting Teeva in your masterful series... If I may borrow a line from the chapter...

"hooligans on my home-world swiftly discover the weighty repayment such outrageous hassling provokes!"

No truer words have been said... There is repayment to be had!

For this LBH.... Teeva will definitely provide repayment, you can doubly count on that! Such hospitality in the Low Roads given to royalty shouldn't go with an equal return of the favor! I've started on something long ago for you when you pitched the idea of Teeva in the Low Roads...but now seeing how wonderful this has turned out, I'm definitely gonna make it super special...
What a mouth-watering prospect! You've already treated Mercy to magnificent portraiture (her sparkling return to Chapter 2 glories under your tutelage is truly unforgettable imagery!)... a chance for even more Bombers homage is mind-blowing beyond imagination! The hooligan known as LBH could never have hassled to better effect!

Now... I'm off to re-read this chapter again! :D
Chapter 19 is destined to become one of my all-time favorites as well! Two wonderful guests brighten up bleak Tabor County with their unsurpassed green/violet graciousness! A sin to have them for so short a time... a luminous blessing they should visit here at all!

Last edited:
Nice to see the latest from you LBH, and as ever the dialogue you've created is truly great; such a wonderful turn of phrase. I chuckled when one of the roustabouts cries 'Yeah, what he said" after a wonderful passage by LBH, who is still as sinister as ever. As for including Fmiling's Teeva and Deet's Dusty, well, your world is rich enough in characters without guest stars, but the addition of them is a great bonus. I must admit the anticipation built on seeing your Low Roads universe entertain a crossover, and as for the following comment;

'Anyways, I need to loosen things up a bit before Kitchenaut's Fox Sisters cameo... he's very keen to see bare breasts on the page,'

Well, you certainly know me, haha. The Fox girls in any guise would be more than reward enough and i'm flattered that you deign to use them.

I look forward to the next issue.

Most kind of you, Kitch! I'm very pleased you enjoyed this latest, with special consideration for the dialogue (which is one of my most important priorities during creation!) Your statement about the richness of the cast roster is also most gratifying to hear! I'm eager that there be plenty of options for story focus, that the plight of the principles not seem too insular and that a wider world should always seem to loom just beyond the borders. To that end, guest shots by other members' fine creations (or the members themselves, in some cases) are absolutely invaluable! It's been my good fortune to make scores of supremely accomplished friends here at the TTC and at the TMF... cameo appearances not only serve my story superbly, but are a cherished chronicle of my good times within the Community!

... which is a solid lead-in for the planned Fox Sisters cameo tribute! I'm most anxious that your lovely ladies visit in Chapter 20 (the next one in line), and I'll be sending you a PM with a complete description of the scenario I have in mind, both to insure that you're fully informed and to seek your official okay. I well remember your advice from a few months back (in regard to the Fox vixens' preferences), and believe I've arrived at a scene that will work well within the Low Roads continuity and also satisfy your concerns! You'll be able to judge that in detail quite soon!

LBH,

This was a great chapter. I was happy to see your alter ego back again. I admired his eloquent speech, especially the panel ending with "... or waste away in ever-constricting orbits of despair!". There's something disturbing about a villainous monster's use of such language, an evil all the more dangerous for it's intellegence. A human or superhuman-like intellect inside such a distorted form enhances the sense of the unnatural and unholy. Still, I find myself rooting for LBH over the Spinster. LBH seems the more honorable, an evil you can respect, a worthy adversary. He seems small, sinister, but wise, in a way, the opposite of Sid. Sid is large and powerful, and although Sid has cunning, it's more a brutish cunning. I get the impression that LBH has an ancient wisdom, he's more a "pure" elemental force.

I loved the Simon Puts character and his equipment, which was elaborate and scientific, but still fit into the Low Roads world. I found the explanation and cellular pictures of the tendril clear and satisfying. I hope this inspires real scientists. Today's nascent nano-technology now has a new and worthy goal.

The cameos were especially pleasing. It's a nice surprise to see a character you didn't expect, and think, "Hey, I know that character. How is she going to fit into this plot?". I actually felt sorry for Teeva at the hands of the Doctor until the wonderful truth was revealed. Then I felt sorry for prisoner Teeva and angry at jailor Dusty but was again pleasantly surprised. It was neatly done to have a second extra-terrestrial cameo remove the first. It must sometimes be tricky, but maybe a fun challenge to have external characters flow in and flow out so smoothly.

I too liked the pictographic language for Teeva. It was a pleasant, intricate abstract design and looked very alien. You should sell T-shirts with that. It has artistic appeal that stands on it's own and could become a secret society symbol - the secret society of Low Roads aficionados and Teeva admirers.

Thanks,
Lee

Thanks once again for so much thoughtful commentary, Lee! I constantly look forward to your perspective, it's always so well considered and richly phrased!

I was happy to see your alter ego back again. I admired his eloquent speech, especially the panel ending with "... or waste away in ever-constricting orbits of despair!". There's something disturbing about a villainous monster's use of such language, an evil all the more dangerous for it's intellegence. A human or superhuman-like intellect inside such a distorted form enhances the sense of the unnatural and unholy. Still, I find myself rooting for LBH over the Spinster. LBH seems the more honorable, an evil you can respect, a worthy adversary. He seems small, sinister, but wise, in a way, the opposite of Sid. Sid is large and powerful, and although Sid has cunning, it's more a brutish cunning. I get the impression that LBH has an ancient wisdom, he's more a "pure" elemental force.
That's very kind of you! Most perceptive... Little Big Head is indeed meant to have a force-of-nature inevitability about him; certainly more so than Sid, with his coarse gourmand appetites, or the Spinster, who craves domination in a petty, immediate-gratification way. The fact that he's an "enhanced" bogey, with the ability to visit Dreamtime, expands his portfolio somewhat... he, at least, has some direct understanding about the things he'll be missing in the afterlife. He is ancient, with an involved history; I'm rather torn about how much of it to reveal during the course of the story (afraid that tacking him down too completely might compromise any mystique he's managed to generate). Thus far, there hasn't been much call to delve into his personal specifics... the time's coming, though, when a certain amount of revealed background becomes necessary. Thankfully, the need won't arise for quite awhile yet... plenty of opportunity to work out the kinks!

I loved the Simon Puts character and his equipment, which was elaborate and scientific, but still fit into the Low Roads world. I found the explanation and cellular pictures of the tendril clear and satisfying. I hope this inspires real scientists. Today's nascent nano-technology now has a new and worthy goal.
I'm very glad you like Simon! As stated earlier, he's a very early creation and my dedication to my past characters is pronounced. Originally, Simon Putsy (The Master) was crafted as a cross between a mad scientist type and an action hero... all the early comix had a decided adventure, rather than a horror, tone to them. He'd gathered together a stardard Universal Studios roster of monsters (werewolf, vampire, Frankenstein monster surrogate, etc.), but they operated rather like a superhero team akin to the Avengers or the JLA, exploring fantasy vistas or fighting off invading alien threats rather than menacing Bavarian burghers.

Thanks so much for the confidence boost concerning the micro-pictures! I was trying desperately to get the point across without resorting to standardized phrasing... Putsy was supposed to have developed most of this stuff on his own, and overly-recognizable terms such as "microscope" or "photography" would have lent the exercise more retrospective baggage than I wanted. And, as you imply, making all of his equipment scratch-built and hand-operated fits the preferred elementary dictates of Tabor County better than if he were employing some outre power source, like electricity or petroleum. Technology tends to cascade... I couldn't credibly make Fairview citizens walk from place to place if Putsy had access to a nuclear reactor. Of course, he's just gotten his little gift from Dusty, so he may have one now!

The cameos were especially pleasing. It's a nice surprise to see a character you didn't expect, and think, "Hey, I know that character. How is she going to fit into this plot?". I actually felt sorry for Teeva at the hands of the Doctor until the wonderful truth was revealed. Then I felt sorry for prisoner Teeva and angry at jailor Dusty but was again pleasantly surprised. It was neatly done to have a second extra-terrestrial cameo remove the first. It must sometimes be tricky, but maybe a fun challenge to have external characters flow in and flow out so smoothly.
Thank you! I'm most pleased that the little reversals involving Teeva came as a surprise! You're quite right... working outside characters into the narrative often does prove tricky. It's useful to make the Low Roads regulars simple spectators to the ongoing story sometimes (Sephie does little more than gawk once she reaches Putsy's lab)... outside incident can then unwind in short-story fashion. Over-relying on that structure isn't optimal, of course... the storytelling needs to avoid predictability if it hopes to remain fresh

I too liked the pictographic language for Teeva. It was a pleasant, intricate abstract design and looked very alien. You should sell T-shirts with that. It has artistic appeal that stands on it's own and could become a secret society symbol - the secret society of Low Roads aficionados and Teeva admirers.
That's a pretty canny thought, Lee! I've always felt that t-shirts displaying our fetish icons in non-fetishy context would be great way to clue in Community friendlies without being caught by the outside world! Teeva's alien language might be a little too abstract for that purpose, but Teeva herself would be easily recognized by any member of the TTC! Nothing suggestive need be offered... her bright, beaming face would do perfectly! That applies equally well to any of the iconic personalities appearing in our forum artwork. It's an experiment I'd like to try myself some day... I'd really like to learn how much outside recognition it would generate!

^

What leenotler said.

:D
Eminently quotable sentiments, Kal! :ggrin:

As it happened on the 18th capter I am again late to let you know my thoughts. Sorry LBH but some personal Isues are keeping me from using my free time.

Well, going on the chapter, to begin I have to say that is again an amazing work, you are always creating nice additions and new deepness to the story as its chars develop in it. Not only that, you always find a way to include special guest on situations that their creators really enjoy to see their chars in.

On more detail there is something that I really wonder the answer. What plans have Mercy now? She is one of the chars that have changed more in the series from a girl who didn’t think too much on her acts and followed the life stream, to someone who seems to be planning something big in her little appearance on this chapter.

On Sephie’s visit to the doctor I was a bit surprised when she just pointed out that he will got troubles sooner or later instead of taking action herself, but she must be thinking that sometimes is more important to get answers than the way to get them. When the doctor said to her she owed him I thought he was going to experiment on her, glad to see she didn’t fall on that predicament.

The return of LBH to action shows his manipulating skills, maybe I’m wrong but I think he has a masterplan to win this “battle” against that group of bogeys already prepared, but with his smart words he has made them to fall on his game without they noticing.

I have a doubt, I remember that blonde lady already at their hands in previous chapters but I can remember how she ended there and why. Sorry if you have already explained it but my memory is betraying me.

Nothing more to say, I’m looking forward to the next chapter.

As it happened on the 18th capter I am again late to let you know my thoughts. Sorry LBH but some personal Isues are keeping me from using my free time.
Thanks once again for writing, Raven! I don't care when your message arrives... it's always a pleasure to hear from you! I know you have to deal with lots of complications that are eating into your spare time at present... hope your schedule becomes less taxing soon!

Well, going on the chapter, to begin I have to say that is again an amazing work, you are always creating nice additions and new deepness to the story as its chars develop in it. Not only that, you always find a way to include special guest on situations that their creators really enjoy to see their chars in.
Thanks very much! Working on this series has become my primary recreational activity, and it's most pleasing to know that the effort is well spent! It's become a great pleasure, too, to be allowed to include other artist's characters by way of these cameo vignettes... my gratitude for their permission is strong, not simply because these visits enrich the Low Roads storytelling experience, but because they serve as a reminder of friends I've come to like and admire! If it never served any other purpose, this series will be a document of Community memories for me to treasure the rest of my life!

On more detail there is something that I really wonder the answer. What plans have Mercy now? She is one of the chars that have changed more in the series from a girl who didn’t think too much on her acts and followed the life stream, to someone who seems to be planning something big in her little appearance on this chapter.
I'm happy to hear that's coming across... Mercy's growing maturity is an important element in the story (the important one, certainly, as far as she's concerned!) Both Mercy and Angie start out as rather callow, naive neophytes... tracking their progress through the challenges of life into increasingly adult responsibility is the primary focus of their particular narratives. That's Mercy's long-term destination (to call it a "plan" gives her more credit for perspective than she probably deserves)... her immediate aims have been focused on gaining a power advantage, so as to avoid being victimized (as she had been earlier) as well as to show up Sephie, the authoritarian figure in her life. We've seen how she's gone about it thus far, utilizing her unusual access to Dreamtime... she's yet to exploit its full potential. Believe me, much yet can be accomplished there!

On Sephie’s visit to the doctor I was a bit surprised when she just pointed out that he will got troubles sooner or later instead of taking action herself, but she must be thinking that sometimes is more important to get answers than the way to get them. When the doctor said to her she owed him I thought he was going to experiment on her, glad to see she didn’t fall on that predicament.
Sephie would never willingly submit to that! Far too much of an affront to her dignity (not to mention her office)!

Sephie's rather blunt warning to Putsy was delivered in a spirit of aloof respect... she admires him for his unique skills, however arcane or borderline illegal, and is all too ready to make use of them, regardless of her position of public service. Truth is, her vendetta against the bogey threat compels her to employ the readiest tools, whether their source is holy or tainted. She'd never condone an attack against this mad scientist... she finds his assistance far too useful, and wouldn't countenance such disorderly conduct anyway. However... Tabor County is a wide territory. She can't be everywhere at once.

The return of LBH to action shows his manipulating skills, maybe I’m wrong but I think he has a masterplan to win this “battle” against that group of bogeys already prepared, but with his smart words he has made them to fall on his game without they noticing.
LBH definitely scored points against the Spinster's diplomatic efforts, forcing her toward a confrontation she'd just as soon have avoided. He certainly does have a strategy worked out (as, to less competent extent, she also does); that doesn't mean unexpected complications won't arrive to flummox both parties! The yellow moon won't rise for quite awhile yet... plenty will happen between now and then!

I have a doubt, I remember that blonde lady already at their hands in previous chapters but I can remember how she ended there and why. Sorry if you have already explained it but my memory is betraying me.
Tessie Tingle (the blonde) has had a spotty history of appearance in the story, so any uncertainty is natural (once all chapters are complete and the story can be read as a unit, these little confusions may prove a lesser concern. As it stands, we last saw her about a year ago!) For the record, Tessie is a Fairview school mistress, first referenced in Chapter 5 via a newspaper report. She was next seen in Chapter 16, the captive tickle toy of Low Roads ruffians (she'd fallen afoul of them during a clandestine adventure, information related by one of her captors). Now she's ended up in the Spinster's clutches, probably a good week after the initial kidnapping... I sure hope she's being fed regularly! I'm not done with Tessie yet; I don't intend that she should bear the narrative importance of the principle characters, but that doesn't mean she can't have further fun!

Nothing more to say, I’m looking forward to the next chapter.
As am I for more of the TR saga! I know you're terribly busy at present... Raven Drakil and his friends (and foes!) will be welcome visitors whenever you're finally able to bring them to us!

Ah... I simply must write a reply to this chapter I enjoyed so much, even though I'm at the moment quite swamped with all kinds of work and other stuff...

From the very first moment the "Twin Sisters" mountain peaks were introduced in that nightly scene with Mercy, I knew they'd return. "If you are shown a gun an a movie you can be sure it's going to be used at some point". A classic, but nonetheless fantastic example of set-up and pay-off. But knowing you have a ton of experience in the cinematographic medium, that's no wonder. :)
That Teeva tickling scene was incredible. The building up of that scene with the box being assembled around her foot was simply genius! So delightfully ominous! And it the tickling itself, which apparently happens on cellular level, was fantastic as well!
And my goodness, I absolutely adored Captain Dusty's appearance! Although she and her ship seem more modeled on the classic TIS series, she looks so lovely. With my work on the new TIS series, Dusty has won a place in my hart, and this cameo was just as much a compliment. You did an excellent job on portraying Dusty, such a wicked women on first sight, yet she has difficulty keeping up her act in front of the tickle-nymphomaniac that is Teeva. I'm sure Teeva will get to know Dusty's softer, more passionate side aboard the Danneskold, albeit at the expense of many tickling sessions! :D

I apologize for the rather short comment... but despite the business I wanted to express how much I enjoyed this particular installment of the Low Roads. To me this series has already achieved a legendary status. And this is once again a fantastic chapter in the ongoing epic story. Amazing work. Truly amazing.
:)

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back