• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales From the Low Roads, Chapter 21 (*/F, full body; ?/F, feet).

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
… in which Miss Angie Allgoode dashes off on a daring bareback ride…

Tickling scenes:
#1. */F, full body - pages 10-11.
#2. F/F, sides - 19-20.
#3. ?/F, feet - 31-32.

Pages 1-5:

Attachments

• lowroads-21-01.jpg
    lowroads-21-01.jpg
    628.2 KB · Views: 24
  • lowroads-21-02.jpg
    lowroads-21-02.jpg
    563.5 KB · Views: 21
  • lowroads-21-03.jpg
    lowroads-21-03.jpg
    546.6 KB · Views: 21
  • lowroads-21-04.jpg
    lowroads-21-04.jpg
    564.1 KB · Views: 21
  • lowroads-21-05.jpg
    lowroads-21-05.jpg
    604 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Pages 6-10:

Attachments

• lowroads-21-06.jpg
    lowroads-21-06.jpg
    579.8 KB · Views: 18
  • lowroads-21-07.jpg
    lowroads-21-07.jpg
    554.8 KB · Views: 25
  • lowroads-21-08.jpg
    lowroads-21-08.jpg
    552.4 KB · Views: 24
  • lowroads-21-09.jpg
    lowroads-21-09.jpg
    557 KB · Views: 39
  • lowroads-21-10.jpg
    lowroads-21-10.jpg
    521.1 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Pages 11-15:

Attachments

• lowroads-21-11.jpg
    lowroads-21-11.jpg
    569 KB · Views: 64
  • lowroads-21-12.jpg
    lowroads-21-12.jpg
    638.8 KB · Views: 38
  • lowroads-21-13.jpg
    lowroads-21-13.jpg
    568.6 KB · Views: 22
  • lowroads-21-14.jpg
    lowroads-21-14.jpg
    531.9 KB · Views: 21
  • lowroads-21-15.jpg
    lowroads-21-15.jpg
    526 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Pages 16-20:

Attachments

• lowroads-21-16.jpg
    lowroads-21-16.jpg
    506.5 KB · Views: 27
  • lowroads-21-17.jpg
    lowroads-21-17.jpg
    548.1 KB · Views: 34
  • lowroads-21-18.jpg
    lowroads-21-18.jpg
    567.5 KB · Views: 28
  • lowroads-21-19.jpg
    lowroads-21-19.jpg
    543 KB · Views: 35
  • lowroads-21-20.jpg
    lowroads-21-20.jpg
    572.5 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Very kind of you, Abadon! This chapter is indeed intended to convey epic sweep and historical scope (and as such, manages to be a tad light on tickling thrills, alas!)... thank you for your observations and compliments!

Pages 21-25:

Attachments

• lowroads-21-21.jpg
    lowroads-21-21.jpg
    454.5 KB · Views: 25
  • lowroads-21-22.jpg
    lowroads-21-22.jpg
    514.3 KB · Views: 26
  • lowroads-21-23.jpg
    lowroads-21-23.jpg
    503.7 KB · Views: 24
  • lowroads-21-24.jpg
    lowroads-21-24.jpg
    556.3 KB · Views: 26
  • lowroads-21-25.jpg
    lowroads-21-25.jpg
    579.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Pages 26-30:

Attachments

• lowroads-21-26.jpg
    lowroads-21-26.jpg
    580.2 KB · Views: 32
  • lowroads-21-27.jpg
    lowroads-21-27.jpg
    441.7 KB · Views: 32
  • lowroads-21-28.jpg
    lowroads-21-28.jpg
    542.4 KB · Views: 23
  • lowroads-21-29.jpg
    lowroads-21-29.jpg
    502.8 KB · Views: 30
  • lowroads-21-30.jpg
    lowroads-21-30.jpg
    474.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Pages 31-35:

Attachments

• lowroads-21-31.jpg
    lowroads-21-31.jpg
    360.5 KB · Views: 55
  • lowroads-21-32.jpg
    lowroads-21-32.jpg
    427.2 KB · Views: 60
  • lowroads-21-33.jpg
    lowroads-21-33.jpg
    465.3 KB · Views: 34
  • lowroads-21-34.jpg
    lowroads-21-34.jpg
    532.5 KB · Views: 28
  • lowroads-21-35.jpg
    lowroads-21-35.jpg
    457 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
It's nice to see Persephone smile

She certainly did need to in this chapter! Hopefully she's now turned a corner with Mercy and smiles will come more easily! Glad to know you're in her corner, Abadon! Much thanks!

Indeed, I hope that Persephone and Mercy will find a bit of a 'friendship' back between themselves. I think they could have some support from each other, easier to deal with pains and losses together than all alone, especially if they are shared pains and losses.

The name 'Persephone' amuses me by the way. I don't know if anyone ever mentioned it, but 'perse' actually translates to 'butt' (to say it nicely) in Finnish language. :p

Anyway, I loved the bowl of strawberries. :D That was just a small detail, but quite awesome. And the "your clothes failed to follow you"... Really a beginner at wake-walking I'd say! That would really happen, yes! Good episode! :)

Indeed, I hope that Persephone and Mercy will find a bit of a 'friendship' back between themselves. I think they could have some support from each other, easier to deal with pains and losses together than all alone, especially if they are shared pains and losses.
Thank you, Iloh! Very well put! Mercy probably doesn't understand it as acutely as Sephie, but mutual support is going to be vital to them as the bogey crisis intensifies. They don't need to be wallowing in hurtful distractions when fresh terrors threaten… the trouble is that complications stemming from their respective lifestyles may still cause misunderstandings. I'm not sure precisely where all this is going to lead just yet… there are plenty of alternate paths and lots of time to get there. As with you, my sympathies tend toward reconciliation.

The name 'Persephone' amuses me by the way. I don't know if anyone ever mentioned it, but 'perse' actually translates to 'butt' (to say it nicely) in Finnish language. :p
Ha! I didn't know that! The curse of being monolingual! Of course Persephone can be a bit of a butt at times, but that isn't the reason she bears the name! The inspiration harkens back the the classical Persephone. Our Low Roads heroine, like her Greek namesake, is bisected… she operates as Tabor's sheriff, living amongst respectable neighbors, yet is compelled to slog through corrupting darkness to achieve her purpose. Like classical Persephone, she was abused early in life, then acquired a modicum of authority. All those reasons… plus, I just thought the name sounded neat!

Anyway, I loved the bowl of strawberries. :D That was just a small detail, but quite awesome. And the "your clothes failed to follow you"... Really a beginner at wake-walking I'd say! That would really happen, yes! Good episode! :)
Thank you! I'm very pleased you thought the strawberries worked well! I often restrict myself to fruit in the morning (not usually strawberries… more often orange slices or a banana), so the idea came naturally! And yes, any excuse to strip a Low Roads lady out of her skivvies! The idea here, actually, was to make Angie seem as vulnerable as possible during her initial Dreamtime trip. I felt it would help the reader to empathize more readily with her misgivings and disorientation. Makes her easier to tickle, too... never a drawback in a fetish comic!

Last edited:
Very good of you, TickleWizard! I strove for epic tone in this chapter (what with the Dreamscape vistas and haunting backstory), so I'm most pleased to hear it was achieved! Thanks so much for your support!

An interesting dive into character development. A drought of ticklish action is occasionally well placed, especially if the coming feast is worth the fast. I eagerly anticipate the confused encounter in dreamland (between two well matched and well liked characters (or maybe 3?)), as well as any inventive looking bogeys coming out of the woodwork.

Delightful

Disarming

and Dangerously addicting, all at the same time.

Sincere congratulations, my good friend. The latest chapter is nothing short of riotously entertaining! Although the naughtier crevices of my gray matter still crave the torrid perky heights of a previous chapter...this newest romp visits such stunning peaks of humor, true drama, and well told story line, that the more enlightened ridges of my cerebral cortex were thoroughly illuminated.

Angie's surprised nudity actually made me chortle out loud, sitting in the privacy of my parked car, during a much needed break from work (as if my co-workers didn't have reason enough to doubt my sanity). XD

I loved the harrowing description of the bogey war, and the resultant character development.

The art itself continues to gracefully evolve to greater zeniths, but all within the same landscape. I often find my artistic journey to be a violent, awkward, and not altogether pretty to bear witness to. Your, however, flows like a peaceful brooke becoming a raging river. Increasing power, beauty, and drive are all accomplished so gradually and seemingly effortlessly that one barely notices the process, only the beautiful scenery.

I especially liked Mercy's look in this chapter. Just wonderful.

Thank you tremendously for the wonderful words on Sonya. I hope I can live up to her high reputation. Lord knows the pressure and hype has been difficult to manage. XD

And of course, any input you might have on either Origins II or the Veil of Qadesh would be treasured fondly, just as I treasure the opportunity to enjoy your latest masterpiece prior to its grand origin and unveiling! LMAO.

And now I take great pleasure in posting my thoughts, as the Low Roads once again returns to the crest of our fair valley.

You rock in ways that mere mortals can not comprehend.

Your friend,

B

Long awaited, and quite satisfying. ^___^
There's so much story to address here; I don't even know where to begin, or what I could say. Lol
Well done, I suppose would be the gist of it. >w<

Ha! I didn't know that! The curse of being monolingual! Of course Persephone can be a bit of a butt at times, but that isn't the reason she bears the name! (...) All those reasons… plus, I just thought the name sounded neat!

Ah yeah, I know three languages well enough that I can speak them. English being a secondary language to me by the way, but hardly anyone notices that these days I think. And I agree that the name (Persephone) is neat. I didn't know it had so much historical similarity. :) History isn't really my strongest point. :p

And yes, any excuse to strip a Low Roads lady out of her skivvies! The idea here, actually, was to make Angie seem as vulnerable as possible during her initial Dreamtime trip. I felt it would help the reader to empathize more readily with her misgivings and disorientation. Makes her easier to tickle, too... never a drawback in a fetish comic!

Hehe, she's very vulnerable to tickling that way. Yes. :)

An interesting dive into character development. A drought of ticklish action is occasionally well placed, especially if the coming feast is worth the fast. I eagerly anticipate the confused encounter in dreamland (between two well matched and well liked characters (or maybe 3?)), as well as any inventive looking bogeys coming out of the woodwork.
Nice to hear from you again, Carnivore! You're quite right… in a story this longish, exposition is occasionally going to co-opt the fetish element (offering tons of lighthearted tickle thrills would be jarring in a chapter where Sephie is compelled to spill out all that heart-break). Thank you for suggesting that it's well placed… such "hill and gully" pacing pays off in refreshed momentum (that's my prayer, at least!) Of course, a certain quotient of tickling per chapter must be expected by the reader… it's necessarily brief and low-key (in Angie's case, incidental) in this installment, however. Now that so much dire groundwork has been laid, I can lighten the tone some in Chapter 22!

Yes indeed, the stage is set for a massive misunderstanding between Mercy and Fiona, two dream-warriors who know each other solely by reputation! I intend there to be plenty of rollicking action and generous fetish involvement… hopefully, those who've found this chapter a little dry will warm to the next!

Thanks once again for your well-written, insightful commentary! I measure the success of these installments by the quality of the responses… let me say that I consider my efforts rewarded a thousand-fold!

Delightful

Disarming

and Dangerously addicting, all at the same time.

Sincere congratulations, my good friend. The latest chapter is nothing short of riotously entertaining! Although the naughtier crevices of my gray matter still crave the torrid perky heights of a previous chapter...this newest romp visits such stunning peaks of humor, true drama, and well told story line, that the more enlightened ridges of my cerebral cortex were thoroughly illuminated.
I'm jubilant that this series supplies treats for all regions of your cognitive apparatus, my most excellent Deeto! While the more austere delights (the ones found in Sephie's narrative, for instance) please me the most personally, your good influence has emboldened my taste for out-of-control randiness, the liberating, unapologetic sort you construct so masterfully! It shouldn't be long before I return to such joyful territory… when I do, people will know who to thank for it!

Angie's surprised nudity actually made me chortle out loud, sitting in the privacy of my parked car, during a much needed break from work (as if my co-workers didn't have reason enough to doubt my sanity). XD
Yikes! Hope I haven't imperiled your financial situation (actually, if so, you might be compelled to increase your output of fetish comix to balance the deficit, a boon for us all! Of course, considering the bounty of Deeto titles already in evidence, that barely seems possible!) Seriously, such a confession is enormously flattering! I must find new excuses to strip Angie again soon!

I loved the harrowing description of the bogey war, and the resultant character development.
Thank you! That scene really is the meat of the chapter… an understanding of Sephie's motives is thoroughly dependent on this intelligence; much of Mercy's attitude and drive is explained by its secondary effects. Flashback is a multi-use exposition devise; not only does it proffer needed information, but it breaks up the drudgery of linear storytelling. Similar instances are planned for later… there'll be plenty of plot threads to tie up before the end titles.

The art itself continues to gracefully evolve to greater zeniths, but all within the same landscape. I often find my artistic journey to be a violent, awkward, and not altogether pretty to bear witness to. Your, however, flows like a peaceful brooke becoming a raging river. Increasing power, beauty, and drive are all accomplished so gradually and seemingly effortlessly that one barely notices the process, only the beautiful scenery.
Praise from Caesar, my friend! Gracious heavens, when has your art ever been a chore to enjoy (from the earliest Danneskold passengers to Ozzy's lovely Sonya, your art has captured charming, vivacious spirit as well as form! This element of joie-de-vivre is unmistakable in every lovely figure you etch!) All the same, I couldn't be more complimented by your kind appraisal! I keep my style rather elementary so that the characters are easy to move around… frankly, the coloring saves the sketch-work much of the time! It better… the process demands that I devote endless hours to the rather rote, non-creative activity of cleaning up my lines and filling the spaces with base tints. It's a necessary consequence of my jury-rigged system… the price one pays when he ignores conventional, well-established procedures (or fails to learn them to begin with!)

I especially liked Mercy's look in this chapter. Just wonderful.
A treasured compliment! Mercy must shoulder the narrative burden (despite help from Angie, Sephie and a host of minor characters, it's primarily her load) and I'm most eager she should remain attractive to the reader/viewer. Mercy is one of the story's characters (Sparrow and Jen being others) who've found their inspiration in people I've actually known, rather than being whole-cloth creations… as such, I'm most eager to do her justice!

Thank you tremendously for the wonderful words on Sonya. I hope I can live up to her high reputation. Lord knows the pressure and hype has been difficult to manage. XD
I don't doubt for an instant that you feel tremendous responsibility in taking charge of another legendary artist's character! Neither do I doubt for an instant that you've done her the most mouth-watering justice! Ozzy certainly seems to think so; one couldn't hope for a better recommendation! I soon plan to find out for myself!

And of course, any input you might have on either Origins II or the Veil of Qadesh would be treasured fondly, just as I treasure the opportunity to enjoy your latest masterpiece prior to its grand origin and unveiling! LMAO.
Failing equipment and a month-long system breakdown kept me from enjoying and lauding Origins II the way it's always deserved; happily, I'm back on track now and straining at the bit to add my voice to those already singing its praises! I was able to scan the wonders within Veil of Qadesh just prior to my unwilling hiatus… alas, bad timing prevented me from offering a timely appreciation! It's a joyful duty I plan to attend to at the earliest opportunity!

And now I take great pleasure in posting my thoughts, as the Low Roads once again returns to the crest of our fair valley.

You rock in ways that mere mortals can not comprehend.

Your friend,

B
The Deeto is, among his other stellar qualities, ever gracious! You do me great honor, my friend! I'll constantly do my very best to remain worthy of your good opinion!

Long awaited, and quite satisfying. ^___^
There's so much story to address here; I don't even know where to begin, or what I could say. Lol
Well done, I suppose would be the gist of it. >w<
I accept it most gratefully, Relent! Yes, this particular chapter is pretty dense with plot development… getting the roots of Sephie's angst firmly established was necessary so that the reader could understand her anal, hide-bound attitude and coldness toward Mercy (they might still think the worse of her and not forgive her, but at least they'll have all the facts). It's most pleasing (and a relief!) to me that you found the narrative satisfying! I favor thorough, involved biographies… the fetish element has much more impact, I think, when it revolves around complex, well-rounded characters!

Thanks so much for your kind comments! Your perspective is always appreciated!

Ah yeah, I know three languages well enough that I can speak them. English being a secondary language to me by the way, but hardly anyone notices that these days I think.
It certainly never occurred to me! You use English without any notable affect or awkwardness! Kudos! On your three-language mastery, too… most impressive!

Hehe, she's very vulnerable to tickling that way. Yes. :)
Angie's fun to tickle, especially now that she enjoys it! I'll have to come up with lots more opportunities!

I have enjoyed science fiction all my life for that sense of surprise, wonder and adventure. The Dreamtime aspects of this chapter affected me the same way. The engineer in me likes discoveries of how things work, like the cabinet tent. Newly discovered, unexpected abilities is another science fiction hallmark, like Angie's Dreamtime/reality portal viewing. I would happily read your work even if it had no fetish aspect. That said, I also thoroughly enjoy the tickling frenzy chapters. I also admit, when I first saw the feathered Fiona and the naked Angie, it set up a tickle addict craving that was mercifully satisfied. If that opportunity had been missed, it would have driven me crazy!

A constant, high level of fetish energy can risk desensitization. I do enjoy the contrast of tickle centric chapters and chapters that concentrate on character development and serious themes. Low Roads brings much more to the table than just fetish treats (though I do love those fetish treats).

Sephie's revelation of her anguished past was, as you say, "the meat of the chapter". I was surprised and moved by it. It will be interesting to see the effect on her relationship with Mercy.

Like others, I too am enjoying the anticipation of the Mercy vs. Fiona Dreamtime confrontation. I did not see that coming. You always manage to blind side me, much to my delight.

Thanks,
Lee

I have enjoyed science fiction all my life for that sense of surprise, wonder and adventure. The Dreamtime aspects of this chapter affected me the same way. The engineer in me likes discoveries of how things work, like the cabinet tent. Newly discovered, unexpected abilities is another science fiction hallmark, like Angie's Dreamtime/reality portal viewing. I would happily read your work even if it had no fetish aspect. That said, I also thoroughly enjoy the tickling frenzy chapters. I also admit, when I first saw the feathered Fiona and the naked Angie, it set up a tickle addict craving that was mercifully satisfied. If that opportunity had been missed, it would have driven me crazy!
Ha ha! I'd have kicked myself if a chance like that had slipped by!

Wonderful, Lee! I always enjoy your commentary so much! You focus on those elements of the story that give me the most pleasure to create… the details that I hope will form the Low Roads into a unique fantasy world. I'm sure many readers find this barrage of background minutia tedious and unnecessary (off-topic, if one were to consider this a strictly fetish-oriented exercise)… for me, exhaustively expounding on the rules of Dreamtime, say, or bogey hierarchy imposes a verisimilitude that's vital for their acceptance. If the Low Roads was a light-hearted madcap romp, such credibility might not be needed; its themes are intended to be taken seriously, though, so the less trivial this all seems, the better. Besides, I (like you) revel in accumulating these tiny bits of info that, in time, will make the understanding of outre worlds complete. It's what I loved so much about Lovecraft… there was no single story that laid out the Cthulhu Mythos for easy digestion. One was compelled to piece together the harrowing details as one went, in a spirit of discovery.

It's most heartening to me when I'm told that the story would attract even in the absence of fetish thrills! Certainly I dote on them… that's why I'm presenting the series here. Yet, tickling is a pretty insubstantial prop for a narrative of this length or hoped-for scope; rather, I look upon it as a spice which builds distinctive flavoring for a hardier meal. The themes of burgeoning sensuality, family loyalty and personal growth can be given a unique kick when screened through the filter of fetish fun!

A constant, high level of fetish energy can risk desensitization. I do enjoy the contrast of tickle centric chapters and chapters that concentrate on character development and serious themes. Low Roads brings much more to the table than just fetish treats (though I do love those fetish treats).
I couldn't agree with you more about pacing… it's a aspect that I constantly consider when putting together individual chapter content and tone. The ideal way to experience this story will probably be all at once (as one would a novel), after it's finished and folks can absorb it in a controlled fashion. Reading it serially not the optimal way… narrative flow is constantly interrupted and there's far too much time between installments for hinging details to be forgotten. Then again, in Victorian times this is the way novels were initially presented, in serial fashion. If Dickens could survive it, I really have no excuse!

Sephie's revelation of her anguished past was, as you say, "the meat of the chapter". I was surprised and moved by it. It will be interesting to see the effect on her relationship with Mercy.
Mercy and Sephie's interrelationship is by far the most vital aspect of their roles of the story (however little Mercy seems to realize it now). I'm most gratified you found Sephie's story moving… knowing the pain she endured is critical to sussing out her later motives and actions (which otherwise seem intolerant, hard-ass and extreme. They might still seem so, but at least one has a better basis for judging them). At present, Mercy possesses all the power… she can either try to forgive (though not necessarily accept) her sister's monomania and emotional austerity, or abandon her in favor of other pressing concerns. While I'm not eager to eliminate all suspense, I do have faith in her character. Hopefully, I can chart her course in a way that seems both unintuited and reasonable.

Like others, I too am enjoying the anticipation of the Mercy vs. Fiona Dreamtime confrontation. I did not see that coming. You always manage to blind side me, much to my delight.
Thank you! I'm most happy to hear that! It's always my intention to keep the storytelling lively and unpredictable! One runs the risk of painting himself into an impossible corner that way, but I'm confident that all plot threads can be made to work themselves out logically. That's the one big benefit of production taking so long… I have plenty of time to mull over the plot and get details right! It's a duty I take seriously… you guys deserve my very best effort!

Well hello There LBH and what an excitement it is to see your work again

it was unknown to me that bogeys were anything but physically harmful
and i think this is the first time...no there have been some violence in this comic but never blood shed (to my recollection)
in the scene of Persephone's memory it was truly startling and we, the community know what has made young Sephie so lawful and hardened

while the means to travel via dreams was known, i really never considered the movement of the traveling tent
i assumed that they were placed in various locations...but that kinda planing is pretty dull huh?
also when moving the tent Fiona did not just use quasi mater but form, shape, and bring something that should not have been in the real/waking world here

in the next chapter i assume that some fight will occur with Mercy and Fiona
obviously the greater mind might win?
heh we shall see

as always my good artist Outstanding work

Finally got sometime to comment here, to begin one of the best additions to the series LBH. I really hope I won't forget to add anything in my input of this chapter.

The first pages where we can see Sephie and Mercy begining to open a bit to the other, first Mercy not awakening Sephie to make sure she got the sleep she needed and then Sephie trying to open herself to Mercy, and I can see how hard is for her, she really feels bad for the time they have lost until now, and even later she seems to mean that doesn't think nor Mercy neither herself are the one to blame I think she is blaming herself of everything, since the bad relation with her sister until the lost of her mother, not to forget the fatal blow of losing her father like she did.

Going into that, it has been sometime since you told us that Sephie had a traumatic past but something like this is terrible. She not only seemed to love her father but she seemed to idolatrize him, and the way she lost him, knowing Sephie it's clear that she has made herself responsible of that. Such a deep wound, I really hope she'll be able to find the way to heal it. In any case don't doubt that she has all the suport and help that Raven can provide and more.

Another surprise of the chapter, Tessie Tingle (I have remembered the name this time) her parallel adventure continues in this chapter, she is finally released, but in what place! Barefooted on the labryinth were sephie first need guidance, and with the proximity of big bogeys like Sid, I would say that she is trouble, hope you'll keep her safe until the end of the story LBH! I'd say she has been though more than enough.

All the part of the dream world and it's iincredible rules keeps being revealed, finally Angie manage to take a look to it in her full conscience. And Fiona's skills is something to keep an eye on, what a majestous bird she has become.

And as always Mercy keeps growing, I think is safe to say that she is the real protaigonist of that story (she was the first char in action, or better said to receive action, back on chapter 1 if I'm not mistaken) and in any case the effort you are putting in her it's clearly visible, she has been able to create an imponent armor in the dream world, the confrontation with Fiona and the meeting with Angie will be something to remember.

And at last, I really thank you for the hidden cameo there, you already know my thoughts about that part, I'm very happy that Sephie is been able to show trusting like this kind.

Thanks for an awesome char LBH, can't wait to chapter 22!

Well hello There LBH and what an excitement it is to see your work again
Thanks Limbo! Most nice to hear from you once again! Delighted for your ongoing support!

it was unknown to me that bogeys were anything but physically harmful and i think this is the first time...no there have been some violence in this comic but never blood shed (to my recollection)
Well, Sid busted up Von Smutt to a degree (he shed a few trickles of blood), but generally speaking you're right… bogeys are more focused on lusting, conniving and delivering covert tickles (as Bloody Head did to Tessie) than indulging in murder. Extreme circumstances led to the tragedy… had Hurd not been desperately pressed by a ferocious mob attack, he might not have reacted in such violent fashion. In this way, Sheriff Mew set events in motion that led to his own death… everyone gets a little taste of blame.

in the scene of Persephone's memory it was truly startling and we, the community know what has made young Sephie so lawful and hardened
Spot on! That was the idea, of course… both mine (for the reader) and hers (for Mercy). At this point, it becomes important to start to humanize (if that's the right term to apply to a were-personality) and de-mystify Sephie, so that fewer obstacles between she and her sister. Alas, Mercy has no idea what to make of this yet… at the moment, she'd prefer a sibling less complicated and easier to continue to hate. In her own way, she's as stiff-necked as Sephie... once she has time to reflect, she may soften her position.

while the means to travel via dreams was known, i really never considered the movement of the traveling tent
i assumed that they were placed in various locations...but that kinda planing is pretty dull huh?
There's no way, really, that anyone could anticipate Fiona's secret movements! I hadn't provided nearly enough foreshadowing, only the mystery! The revelation was meant to startle, which I hope it did!

also when moving the tent Fiona did not just use quasi mater but form, shape, and bring something that should not have been in the real/waking world here
That's an important distinction, and I'm glad you caught it! Fiona has actually altered her physical structure, not augmented it with Dreamtime substance. It's something few others can do… none of the other characters we've met up till now are capable of it. There's a special reason for this; I'll explain in detail once we've gotten past Bliss Harbor (the Feare's destination).

in the next chapter i assume that some fight will occur with Mercy and Fiona
obviously the greater mind might win?
heh we shall see
Heh heh! Quite true! I'm most eager to show what both the formidable Fiona and Mercy, with her wealth of self-taught Dreamtime skills, are able to do! If either of them was less impetuous and hot-blooded, they might have a chance to talk things out. But I don't think that's going to happen! Trust that I'll work loads of violent conflict and fetish activity into their face-off!

as always my good artist Outstanding work
Thank you for saying so! It's a difficult thing for an artist or author to know how his work comes across… he's too thoroughly and passionately involved to see it fresh. That's why we crave positive response so much… it let's us know we're on the right track!

Finally got sometime to comment here, to begin one of the best additions to the series LBH. I really hope I won't forget to add anything in my input of this chapter.
Very kind of you, my good friend! Knowing the harrowing dynamics of your excellent Tickler Raven series as I do, I suspected this chapter would address you in a direct way! Raven Drakil and Sephie have similar angst-filled pasts… it's scarcely any wonder that they've managed to form so close a bond. But more on that later! ;)

The first pages where we can see Sephie and Mercy begining to open a bit to the other, first Mercy not awakening Sephie to make sure she got the sleep she needed and then Sephie trying to open herself to Mercy, and I can see how hard is for her, she really feels bad for the time they have lost until now, and even later she seems to mean that doesn't think nor Mercy neither herself are the one to blame I think she is blaming herself of everything, since the bad relation with her sister until the lost of her mother, not to forget the fatal blow of losing her father like she did.
You're reading these scenes exactly right, as I knew you would! Much as they might maintain their guard, Mercy and Sephie do yearn for sisterly closeness and mourn the roadblocks fate has placed between them. Little courtesies, like the set-out breakfast and Sephie's forbearance, can come across as simple formal manners, but they really are meant to test this life-long gulf. Timidly… neither lady is confident enough to drop her guard entirely. And for both of them, plenty of vital outside interests distract from reconciliation. The possibility is too important to ignore, though.

You're entirely right; despite her protestations, Sephie does blame herself for the misery that's overtaken her family. While much of it was beyond her control, her choices (to harden herself against hardship and pain; to marginalize family responsibility in order to assume the wider guardianship of Tabor society) have indeed proved hurtful to Mercy, who lost guidance and companionship when she needed them most. Both of them are, to some degree, screwed-up individuals… and the current crisis leaves them little leisure for correcting these deficits.

Going into that, it has been sometime since you told us that Sephie had a traumatic past but something like this is terrible. She not only seemed to love her father but she seemed to idolatrize him, and the way she lost him, knowing Sephie it's clear that she has made herself responsible of that. Such a deep wound, I really hope she'll be able to find the way to heal it. In any case don't doubt that she has all the suport and help that Raven can provide and more.
The idea was to wound Sephie both physically and psychically; her savaged face is a constant, impossible-to-ignore reminder of the past she despises so much. Her devotion to her father was indeed insanely strong; she didn't just love him, she wanted to be him. That's a prime reason she's such a fanatical law officer: if a Sheriff Mew can forever dominate the bogeys, it's tremendous compensation, as though Dad never actually died. Not a healthy way to approach her problems, acting all alone as she does. It leaves her without much support now that things have begin to go so wrong. Raven has been an ever-faithful friend, and his healing approach has done much to keep her sane. The help he can offer is compromised by the extreme crises in his own life, of course… betrayed by his closest compatriot, dealing with pernicious, ongoing evil in his homeland, operating under the threat of Hand-imposed death if he should fail! Sephie understands, and blesses him for the aid he is able to lend… more will be on the way soon, as you well know!

Another surprise of the chapter, Tessie Tingle (I have remembered the name this time) her parallel adventure continues in this chapter, she is finally released, but in what place! Barefooted on the labryinth were sephie first need guidance, and with the proximity of big bogeys like Sid, I would say that she is trouble, hope you'll keep her safe until the end of the story LBH! I'd say she has been though more than enough.
Thanks for worrying so much about Tessie! As a minor story character in such a forbidding situation, she needs all the sympathy one can spare! Fortunately, the lady's role has played out primarily for comedic effect (as opposed to the angst Sephie stews in)… nothing very bad happens to the comedy relief. Well, not usually! If she stumbles into any more trouble (and it could still happen!), chances are it'll be mostly for giggles!

All the part of the dream world and it's iincredible rules keeps being revealed, finally Angie manage to take a look to it in her full conscience. And Fiona's skills is something to keep an eye on, what a majestous bird she has become.
Angie's first lucid trip into Dreamtime is turning out to be just as wondrous/terrifying as she feared/hoped it would be (having your good friend of several weeks assume size of a battleship is guaranteed to throw you!), and promises to become more harrowing still once Mercy intervenes! I'm compelled to wonder if she regrets her decision to join with the wake-walkers… if not now, perhaps when she makes her first solo journey…

And as always Mercy keeps growing, I think is safe to say that she is the real protaigonist of that story (she was the first char in action, or better said to receive action, back on chapter 1 if I'm not mistaken) and in any case the effort you are putting in her it's clearly visible, she has been able to create an imponent armor in the dream world, the confrontation with Fiona and the meeting with Angie will be something to remember.
I always considered Mercy to be the story's main protagonist. The story is primarily her story… however, if other characters have vied for large enough chunks of attention that they might also be considered the primary protagonists, I consider that a fortunate thing! Mercy's narrative concerns were never meant to swamp the larger story points or dominate attention when supporting players required focus; Tabor County would seem a paltry, artificial place if it played host to only one well fleshed-out personality!

It's always been my intention that Mercy' story should be a journey from callowness into competence; that's the way folks generally evolve and it makes for instinctively engrossing drama… especially when, as with Mercy, it's bound to be a bumpy ride! She hasn't worn away enough of her silliness or awkwardness yet for anyone to be entirely confident in her judgment or actions. And, as we haven't yet reached the mid-point of this yarn, she's not likely to earn all our trust anytime soon!

And at last, I really thank you for the hidden cameo there, you already know my thoughts about that part, I'm very happy that Sephie is been able to show trusting like this kind.
You're entirely welcome! Thank you for all you've done to make it work so well! And, as you know, that potential hasn't been exhausted even yet! I'll just leave that hanging of now… don't want to spoil any upcoming surprises!

Thanks for an awesome char LBH, can't wait to chapter 22!
It's always my great pleasure, Raven! Thanks to you for your loads of generous support! Also to your sometimes-feathery alter ego for being such a splendid pal to Sephie! She may have had a terribly tough life, but getting to know Raven Drakil has been a crowning compensation!

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back