• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales From the Low Roads, Chapter 24 (M/M, belly; F/M, feet and full body).

Oh I hoped to see the hilarious Simon Putsy again, and this appearance has just about made my day, with his macabre sing-song, he invigorates and chills, just as any mad scientist should. I think Sid could face competition if i'm to involve another of your characters with my own trio. Putsy is suitably demented to harangue the Fox Sisters, and brings a different level of depravity from slippery Sid (but by God do I enjoy drawing him).
Also is it me or is Putz quite sweet, despite the oozing gunk?

Once again the detail of this world is exquisite and breathtaking. There are entire series of feature films that lack the inventiveness and wonder of one installment on offer here, and that last panel... wow! You sometimes forget you're reading this comic on a tickling forum with the dramatic quality in both writing and art, it's so dilligent in telling the story and breathing life into characters.

I have to retire for the night, but am eager to read the next chapter. It's a beautiful world you've created LBH. Perhaps I might render its inhabitants in a few dedicated pieces, without any intrusion from the Fox Sisters. Putsy is a must!

Oh I hoped to see the hilarious Simon Putsy again, and this appearance has just about made my day, with his macabre sing-song, he invigorates and chills, just as any mad scientist should. I think Sid could face competition if i'm to involve another of your characters with my own trio. Putsy is suitably demented to harangue the Fox Sisters, and brings a different level of depravity from slippery Sid (but by God do I enjoy drawing him).
So glad to hear you're a Simon Putsy enthusiast, Kitch! He's derived from one of my very earliest continuing characters, one which holds a great deal of sentimental meaning! Should he ever appear alongside any of your Fox sweeties, it would be an incredible thrill for me and for him! Sid, on the other hand, would certainly wilt away from jealousy! But he's had a monopoly on sweet Babs for far too long!

Pleased indeed that you enjoyed Simon's impromptu burst of workplace doggerel! I like to thread little instances of verse into the dialogue, wherever it will fit comfortably. Listening to his nonsense rhyming, one has to wonder if he actually knows how a human body works!

Also is it me or is Putz quite sweet, despite the oozing gunk?
Well, I certainly intend Putz to be guileless and cheerful! Next time we see him (a couple of chapters on), he should no longer be leaking. His design is meant to be non-threatening, if formidable in a Baby Huey sort of way. Certain parties in Fairview will find that out firsthand!

Once again the detail of this world is exquisite and breathtaking. There are entire series of feature films that lack the inventiveness and wonder of one installment on offer here, and that last panel... wow! You sometimes forget you're reading this comic on a tickling forum with the dramatic quality in both writing and art, it's so dilligent in telling the story and breathing life into characters.
What incredibly gratifying sentiments, Kitch! I couldn't be more pleased or grateful! One of my most important aims in this series is to fulfill my responsibility to my characters, to insure that their actions and personalities seem reasonable, interesting and non-artificial. Thank you so much for confirming my hopes that I've done right by them! It's also a most important priority that the locales they inhabit should be places one would be happy to visit, and you give me great confidence that I'm on the right track here, as well! Hope my efforts will always be worthy of such inspiring support! I promise to do all I can to continue to earn it!

I have to retire for the night, but am eager to read the next chapter. It's a beautiful world you've created LBH. Perhaps I might render its inhabitants in a few dedicated pieces, without any intrusion from the Fox Sisters. Putsy is a must!
What a wonderful prospect! I'd love to see your take on Simon Putsy one of these days! Your superb skills could really do him up right!

My ongoing thanks for your kind appraisals of each one of these chapters! Every one of your compliments has been a supreme confidence-booster, believe me!

hi LBH

I will read the next chapter at some point, but I think i'm coming to a point in my own comic (now renamed Fish Tales - Waterbabes seems flat, I was never happy with it), plus the improvement and reward in colouring (a subtle improvement, but it's there) that I cannot resist leaving it alone for an evening - a sentiment the girls already appreciate when applied to themselves - but should I get a quiet hour at the weekend, I will definitely check chapter 25.

I still want to create a good piece featuring Jenny engaging in the labours of the day. it wouldn't be hyper-sexual, just an affectionate study with decolletage and bare feet perhaps, and I may draft up a Putsy!

hi LBH

I will read the next chapter at some point, but I think i'm coming to a point in my own comic (now renamed Fish Tales - Waterbabes seems flat, I was never happy with it), plus the improvement and reward in colouring (a subtle improvement, but it's there) that I cannot resist leaving it alone for an evening - a sentiment the girls already appreciate when applied to themselves - but should I get a quiet hour at the weekend, I will definitely check chapter 25.
You should absolutely follow your inspiration while its red-hot, Kitch! Bitter Aaron wouldn't forgive either one of us if the Fish Tales lovelies were delayed for any reason! I'm panting-mad to see more of 'em myself! Chapter 25 will be patiently waiting till you have time! Till then… viva la Waterbabes! (Fishtales, sorry! Fishtales!)

I still want to create a good piece featuring Jenny engaging in the labours of the day. it wouldn't be hyper-sexual, just an affectionate study with decolletage and bare feet perhaps, and I may draft up a Putsy!
I'd be super-thrilled to see either one! A gentle character illustration of Jenny is a wonderful idea! Her unpretentious peasant simplicity would lend itself perfectly to bucolic portraiture! And I know how well attuned you are to her… I can't think of anyone who could capture her essence better! I'd be mighty keen to see your take on Putsy, too! A radically different subject, but your style is adept at realizing a vast array of different moods! Such a picture would be tremendously enjoyable!

Last edited:
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back