• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales From the Low Roads, Chapter 27 (M/F, UB; */F, foot; MM/F, feet).

Thank you, darthTck! Am still working on the project (doing line-work right this minute, in fact!). Hope to post more material eventually.

Wow! I have been away sooo long! :)

This a thrilling and breath catching installment, my friend. In a single moment, you have reminded me exactly what has been missing from my world! Wonderful, wonderful stuff! This is perhaps the most vibrant and colourful of episodes. I certainly feel this is perhaps one of the light episodes too!

Marvellous stuff!!

Hiya Feathers! It has been far too long! So pleased to hear from the forum's premier demon lord once again! Thank you for all your bright compliments! You're entirely right about this being one of the lighter, more carefree chapters. That's certainly the tone I was going for, what with all the sandy relaxation and frozen treats. These girls will soon be hazarding body and soul, so I was eager they they should have a bit of frolic as well! I'm so pleased that you're enjoying their happy times right along with them! They could scarcely want better company!

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back