• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Laughing Stocks of Lyon

Violetta

4th Level Indigo Feather
Magda protested the entire journey to the stocks nestled into the corner of the plaza. As it'd turned out, she'd been named Lady of the fair without truly understanding what duties came with the position. At first when her sister nominated her, she'd been flattered, but now as she was being drawn nearer and nearer to the sturdy wooden frame, she began to realize that Luminita had known the entire time.

"Trust me, my sister would make a much better Lady of the fair than I would!" the dancer offered even as her wrists were snared in the irons that had been bolted to the stone which would be her throne for the day. Another strapping pair of lads had opened the stocks themselves, and despite the kicking that she'd hoped would keep her from being locked in, strong hands guided her ankles until the clap of wood signaled their entrapment.

A defeated sigh escaped her lips, and she sank back against the wall behind her for a moment. It was the sound of a goat bleating that roused her again, making her sit up with a startled expression. She watched as a bearded old goat was brought towards her with cheers from the crowd to urge it on. Catching a malicious gleam in the animal's eye, Magda turned to a man watching just to her left.

"What about either of my daughters?" she asked, "They're young and could handle this much better than I could. Or one of their friends!"

"Not to worry,
madame," the man reassured, "You have only to laugh for us until sunset."

Though she worked to recall how many hours off that was, Magda's thoughts were interrupted by the touch of a rough tongue against her foot. Her teeth clenched at the sensation which was quickly followed by another lick and then another still. A quick gasp came forth, one that led to a sudden giggle that she only barely managed to bite back.

Soft, brown feet wiggled, but they had nowhere to go as the goat zeroed in on its targets. It expertly maneuvered its tongue until the trapped dancer was laughing loud enough to be heard halfway across the plaza. Those gathered around soon joined in, reveling in the sight of their Lady for a day in the throes of hysterics. Magda's voice was soon leading a chorus.

With the goat showing no signs of slowing to grant her a merciful rest, the woman glanced at the sun still high in the sky, wondering just how long she'd have to endure this and whether she'd survive all the same. A fresh shriek brought on by an unbearable lick snapped her mind from those thoughts. It was a fair. All she really had to do was be merry.

Such a cute story and picture! I love it!! Great work! Do you commission your work because that would be awesome like you!!!

Lovely little story & fantastic picture to go with it! Great work

Magda should be ashamed, trying to hustle off one off her own kids as substitution! Gives you some measure of how desperate she is. A charming story! I like the theme of communal gaiety (even if the lady has to be coerced into it), with laughter observed as a social tradition! Magda is a pretty, nicely frocked festival queen, quite Disney-esque in her attractiveness. The setup and trappings are also eloquent of something one might find in fairy-tale inspired animation… if only such a scene could find its way into a major commercial film!

I would also like to say that you're one of my favorite artists. 10/10

<3:wub

As that crazy goat-woman (you know the one I mean) once said, "This story gets my goat."

Goot job!

I want to thank you all so much for the responses to this piece. I really love how it turned out, and I'm happy to see that a few people around here liked it, too. :D That's the kind of stuff that keeps me going.

And for those of you who also offer up what you like in particular, you all get an extra thanks. It's even more gratifying to hear the there's something in my work that really gets someone's attention.

Last edited:
The only thing I don't like about this is that I can't choose what I like more: the art (love the style) or the story.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back