• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Official Tickle Fight Thread II

How's everyone
Oh, you know... just trying to kick up some activity here and there...

Ok... who's up for a tickle fight?

I'm actually a tickle switch... it doesn't look like it, does it... my picture... icon... but I am.

Last edited:
Volsung turns on a valve from a gas tank marked "Nitrous oxide" A sickly sweet odor fills the chatroom.

"What the heck, we might as well all have a good laugh, eh?"

I walk over to Princess Shawn and 'help' her into a pair of wooden stocks. The air in the room becomes 'lighter' as the tank hisses, finally running out... I giggle as I slowly remove her shoes...

I breathe deeply to deliver the tummy raspberry, but receive a lungful of nitrous oxide instead. "Ah ha ha ha... Damn you, Vol-ha ha ha... hee hee hee..."

By the time the gas runs out, I find myself locked in stocks, too busy laughing to resist being placed in that position. I manage to shriek out, "Volsung, leave my shoes alone!"

After having removed your shoes, I look over at you and remark; "Yes, once I put these down, I will be leaving them alone."

I find myself grinning as I watch your feet... helpless and immobile before me. Could it just be the gas?

"The games afoot!" I say, pointing to your exposed soles. "I wonder if those are as soft as they look..."

I run the pads of my fingertips lightly across the curves of your sole. "It IS!!" I begin to giggle as I explore your soles like a blind man, feeling every nook and cranny for ticklishness. The gas is making me feel quite heady as I begin to tickle in between your toes.

Last edited:
I breathe deeply to deliver the tummy raspberry, but receive a lungful of nitrous oxide instead. "Ah ha ha ha... Damn you, Vol-ha ha ha... hee hee hee..."

By the time the gas runs out, I find myself locked in stocks, too busy laughing to resist being placed in that position. I manage to shriek out, "Volsung, leave my shoes alone!"
please blow raspberries on my tummy and if u have any female friends that wanna do the same let me know

As my hands are not restrained, I try to pry the stocks loose from my ankles but they will not budge. My bare feet are exposed. Immediately, I know what's coming next and glare at my captor. "Volsung, don't you dare!"

Then I feel fingers sliding across my soles. I clench my toes tightly and wiggle my feet as much as I can to get my smooth, sensitive feet away from those fingers. "STOP THAT!" I shriek the moment you touch the most sensitive spots of my soles; I dare say 99% of my soles are extremely ticklish, a fact that Volsung will find out in moments. Despite that, I hold in my laughter in an attempt to frustrate him.

I look down at you and smile. "Awww... Of course I dare! Are WE trying to hold it in?" I begin to work just under the balls of your feet, my fingernails skittering and lightly scratching as I watch you heroically try to fight and suppress the ticklish feeling. I can see your defenses waining as I relentlessly work my fingertips lower and lower on to your helpless soles.

"Come on Princess... you can show me what you truly feel... you like it when I tickle your feet like this, don't you... Show me how much you like this..."

I take a feather from the work bench and being to slowly stroke it up and down the center of your flexing soles. The animal noises you're making build in intensity with each pass of the feather's tickling tip... Your mind is incessantly screaming... Anything but laughter, ... Can't show... weakness... If I start laughing, he'll never stop. I can see your face turning red, as the inner conflict mounts.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle..."

Last edited:
"I said STOP IT!" I shriek again, though not as loudly as before. Gritting my teeth, giving Volsung the fiercest frown I can muster, while his nails dance on my silky soles. Oh God, those cruel fingernails of his! They cause mini explosions of sensations the moment they touch my feet. And when they rake across the arches, the heels, the toes, EVERYWHERE, I try so desperately to maintain my resistance but my mind is screaming at me, "Give in now! I can't withstand this onslaught much longer!"

There is a brief pause when Volsung reaches for the feather. I use that moment to breathe. Then I feel the feather's tip touch my sole and immediately jerk backward violently. The stocks rattle under my increasingly frantic struggles. My feet thrash about trying to escape the feather, but there is hardly any room to dodge it.

My teeth gritting frown soon turns into a smile. "Vohohoholsung!... Hee hee hee... Stohohohop!"

"Oh my... We are't THAT ticklish, are we?" I press the feather in a bit harder, the tip bends slightly, and remains in constant contact against your quivering soles. I begin to laugh too! Your laughter is so infectious, but the difference is I can stop whenever I want. You on the other hand...

"See? I just knew that you would like this!" I watch you as I thoughtlessly swish the feather back and forth; your body twisting and writhing within the confines of the stocks. "I like watching you this way you know... totally under my control and there's nothing you can do about it..."

I begin to poke the feather in-between your toes, making little sawing motions with the soft tickle tool... back and forth, back and forth. Each new ticklish situation causes you to laugh louder and louder. I have to practically yell to talk over the cacophony of laughter.

I press your toes back with the palm of my hand and begin to swish the feather back and forth under the rows of toes. The tickling feather moves back and forth like a stick along a picket fence. "Strange how a simple thing such as this, can completely take control over you, isn't it..." I look down at you and snicker, feather tickling and teasing you all the while.

Last edited:
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back