• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Request Line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok....it does seem like you're crazy and on drugs. If I'm understanding what you're trying to say, don't waste your breath, I'm way ahead of you and probably came to those conclusions long ago. :p

My question is legitimate though, and since it hasn't been answered, I'm not going to assume his preference.

Last edited:
Congraturation!! Allready advance next level you, see to the festive gift. You make "Special" phase. GO!

watch this request in action

the worst he can say is no

hey Cheshire let's see more Isa with the braids NT pic yo ho

how hard was that

It wasn't hard at all. But there would be no fun for me in making such a bland request. Its clear anything will do for you. Are you still drunk, high, or God forbid....is that how you really talk?

Possibly drunk, it is a fantastic ocean of fruity flavors in my eyes swirling like a zombie and me without my Light Zapper(tm)! I cannot play House Of The Dead(tm) without it and also because of patent violation (Sega CAD'ed me in my dreams)

Star Wars Request

I'm Wondering Chesshire Cat, can you do a Drawing Depicting Female Jedi Getting tickled in some way? because i'm a fan of Star Wars, and i have seen very few Pictures of Female Jedi getting tickle tortured. If you can do that, contact me at [email protected], okay? gladly appreciate it.

Now this is something I don't feel I'd be hijacking to mention it, but actually, I'm currently drawing some Star Wars pictures, particularly Jedi and Sith (I've already released one of my characters), and if you can be patient, and I might end up having the time to draw tickling scenarios. Anyway, your request has already been met is what I'm saying, Majin Buu. It would still be nice if he could draw it however.

Majin Buu said:
I'm Wondering Chesshire Cat, can you do a Drawing Depicting Female Jedi Getting tickled in some way? because i'm a fan of Star Wars, and i have seen very few Pictures of Female Jedi getting tickle tortured. If you can do that, contact me at [email protected], okay? gladly appreciate it.

All I can say is I'll add it to the list and get back to ya...the order I do things in is usually based on the mood I'm in....wow its late....::yawn::

for the teela, sorceress and evil lyn one check out rajees section for some AMAZINGLY cool pics for refrence for you, i hope this helps

HEman2045

Last edited:
Hey CC, I don't know if it has been mentioned eariler in this thread, but could you do a pic of Kairi from Kingdom Hearts? I have only seen one so far, and considering your track record (absolutely spotless!!!) you'd be the best artist for the job.

Awesome pics, keep em comin!

He-man2045: Thanks for the glowing compliment.

Vlad and CC: I find you need to set a schedule that allows some break time as well as some time to do the work on the requests.
:D

had another idea,

what about agent heather (theres a cult following to see her getting tickled and theres already a scene avaliable) or agent honeydew (dail M for monkey)

i think both would be good additions

finally as your doing wonder woman could you also do batgirl?

thanks

heman2045

How 'bout Lara Croft?? I know you'd do a tremendous job on her, Cheshire.

lol il 2nd vote for phoenix, either one. SO yuour a comic buff? me too!

Thats the blond who fights with her hair right? Well, theres another fighting game girl for the list.... :D[/QUOTE]

On Bridget (if it wasn't mentioned before) hate to burst folks bubbles but Bridget from Guilty Gear is a guy, says in the game, the manual and others, his parents raised him as a girl. Now the girl with the hair as a weapon is Millia Rage.

Anyway, hmm, for my idea how about Sora from Kaleido Star, sending a pic of her in one of her many outfits she performs in (Carnival/Stage/trapeze acts guys)

Attachments

• kareidoweb.jpg
    kareidoweb.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 130
Sailornapper said:
Anyway, hmm, for my idea how about Sora from Kaleido Star, sending a pic of her in one of her many outfits she performs in (Carnival/Stage/trapeze acts guys)

Now is that an Anime or a Video Game?

Sailornapper as a fan of the Guilty Gear series I was actually aware of that before GGX2 even came out in Japan and was still aware when I dropped Bridget's name

How about Alice in Wonderland? :D
Maybe she could have a run in with the Caterpillar? I know she wears stockings but, can you please make one foot bare? :)

Muzzy Monster said:
Maybe she could have a run in with the Caterpillar? I know she wears stockings but, can you please make one foot bare? :)
1on 1off is good

big_dogg85 said:
Hey CC, I don't know if it has been mentioned eariler in this thread, but could you do a pic of Kairi from Kingdom Hearts? I have only seen one so far, and considering your track record (absolutely spotless!!!) you'd be the best artist for the job.

Awesome pics, keep em comin!

Well as I said in the first post, no underage characters. Best I can do is Kairi aged to at least 18....that cool?

Muzzy Monster said:

Something like that I'd probably be working on for months....I've never even considered something Alice-related because I would have to give it A LOT of attention and time is against me....

but I'll definitly keep it in mind....

can i make some more requests?

celas from hellsing
whip, vanessa, blue mary, may lee, athena (2001 version) from king of fighters
eri from metal slug
haruka and kitsurabami from flcl
heather from silent hill 3

sorry to make so many..... thank you in advance.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back