• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickling Game Mega Pack.

Cryptic71

TMF Expert
I offhandedly mentioned how I did this for some stranger I met on the internet because she likes tickling but has little to no internet access. However she responds to texts about as often as I see unicorns, so I've just had this sitting in my computer until now. I was requested to upload it here, so I shall.

I present to you: A complete(ish) pack of all the tickling games I've dug up here and a few other places. The pack includes only the base install files, and the RTPs to go with them. Because otherwise I'd be uploading like 10GB. Any other needed peripherals are included as well
(Talking to you, Kusuguru Project, and your annoying Russel Square font)

The games included in the pack are as follows:

A Witch's Laugh
Attack of the Tickle Mosnters
Chaos Tower
Depths of the Tickle Torture Chamber
Element
Fairy Maze 4.01
Kusuguru Project
Lala's Ordeal 1 & 2
Lustaeus
Magical Girl Mio
Maria Game
Monster Girl Tickle Quest
The Cackling Cave
The Curse
The Laughing House
The Laughing Isles
Tower of Gargalesis
Venus Passion
Who Hunts Monsters

It also includes a readme with install instructions and game controls for slightly dumber people.

All of the games included are English translated to the best of their availability, so no translator tomfuckery is required.
(Japanese games are not included because I can rarely every be bothered to deal with them)

Without further delay, here is the download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/a0qyqaqxm2es7r2/Games.rar

Holy wow! ~

If I ever need connections for anything I feel like you're the guy to see! ^_*

Holy wow! ~

If I ever need connections for anything I feel like you're the guy to see! ^_*

Imean... If you ask me I might have it. I have no idea what people want, so... I can't give it :/

Really the only things I can think of that I have that not many people would are:

A: The knowledge of how to access ExHentai, one of if not the best and safest places to access hentai of any and all varieties, tickling included.

B: An absolutely amazing anime hookup called "BakaBT." The site just went private, so once the admins finish the new system, the site is gonna be invite only, BUT, they're removing the bans on most licenses, so virtually all anime are gonna be available for free download in glorious HD perfection.

I also have a roughly 90% complete collection of artwork by a guy named ert. He did some good tickling artwork, but his deviantart account was deleted, and when I tracked him down to ask him about it, he said he would not be re-uploading the images anywhere.

I also have a roughly 90% complete collection of artwork by a guy named ert. He did some good tickling artwork, but his deviantart account was deleted, and when I tracked him down to ask him about it, he said he would not be re-uploading the images anywhere.

Now that, I would love if you shared it. I liked ert's stuff a lot, but I can only find a few that were uploaded by other people. I did have the majority of them saved, but it looks like I deleted them for some reason.

Well... I guess I do have a rather difficult collection of rare ish TDA Append MMD models. (all of which are barefoot because duh.. We all know what we use that program for around here) Luka in particular is difficult as fuck to come by due to some copyright shenanigans.

I done diddly did some piddling around in that titillating program (random kinda rap). Here be what I did in the way of tickling. I done some other stuff but it's just vanilla foot fetish things, not tickling, so it really doesn't belong here.

Attachments

• gumi.jpg
    gumi.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 137
  • Gumi2.jpg
    Gumi2.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 109
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back