• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Totally Awesome Gagged Bondage Thread

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
Greetings phreeks and phriends! Inspired by the "Gagged Tickling" thread, I thought I'd try and kick off a continuing thread for the posting of our favorite images of bondage including gags.

The rules are simple. Posted images must include bondage of some sort AND the "victim" being gagged.

So, let's see those gorgeous faces and wide eyes pleading while the poor things can't say a word, shall we? :D

I'll get things started....

And some more from my extended collection...

....and no more 'til you guys add some. :D

*steps up to the plate*

Wow! Some sizzlers to start things off, Dave2112! Hope these additions are worthy, and may I say, a glorious thread concept if there ever was one. I tend to collect alot more straight bondage pix than bondage-with-tickling pix for some reason, so I should be able to find things for this for a while. I can see this thread jumping up into double figures with a quickness!

Attachments

• spread002.jpg
    spread002.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,610
  • vanessa_bed10.jpg
    vanessa_bed10.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 1,820
  • vanessa_bed16.jpg
    vanessa_bed16.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 723
  • test8_21.jpg
    test8_21.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,894
:cheers2: Here's a grab-bag of others:

Attachments

• tied2bed.jpg
    tied2bed.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,015
Some nice ones, Rick! Let's see what else is in the vault here....

Attachments

• pulled10.jpg
    pulled10.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 689
And, right back at ya with more from my files!

Actually, I'm not sure what the consensus is on gags like the face-trainer-thing in the second pic.

I really like the third pic, as we get a glimpse of her in "mid-gag"! :lol

posted this on another thread, but it fits this one too.

look at my avatar. what do you think?....lol

Oops! I typically keep the "no avatars"-option going while I browse the place. I just turned it back on to view yours. Man, how great would it be to tickle her?!? Didja ever see that old Tales From the Crypt episode where she was strutting around in a form-fitting black latex outfit? :wub

Great thread... love gags... love bondage.
Here's a few more:

Hells Yes!

I love how this tread has taken off! So many drool-worthy pictures already. Everybody bringing their 'A'-game!

Lessee what else i got here(watch me blow it):

Great thread.............I suppose I am a bit of a gag snob. I often times don't even acknowledge a photo as being a "bondage" photo if there isn't a gag. Enjoy.

TickleU2, some nice stuff. Well, everyone's posting some nice stuff...but I especially like the series with the blond and the BIG blue ball gag you posted. Seeing the hands applying the gag...nice touch. The lok on her face is priceless. And, I agree...it's not complete bondage without a gag.

Ok, let's put up here....

Great thread.............I suppose I am a bit of a gag snob. I often times don't even acknowledge a photo as being a "bondage" photo if there isn't a gag. Enjoy.

I second Dave2112 in that you bring some fantastic gag-photos to the board! In that last batch, that chick would be almost a dead ringer for Sarah Palin with glasses and different makeup! :drool

Oops. I got away without any pix. My bad! Here ya go! The first three from an outfit called StrictRestraint are abit much for my usually benign fantasies. Were it up to me, there'd be feathers and vibes n' such laying around instead of freakin' speculums, whips, and so on.

I second Dave2112 in that you bring some fantastic gag-photos to the board! In that last batch, that chick would be almost a dead ringer for Sarah Palin with glasses and different makeup! :drool

Rick, Dave thank you for the kind words. I do enjoy the sight of a lovely lady expertly gagged. To me it's all about the facial expression. As for the Sarah Palin reference, I hadn't noticed that until you mentioned it. Sarah Palin with a big ball gag in her mouth, now that would be an amazing photo indeed because I think she is one of the most stunningly beautiful women to ever grace this planet. imho. :)...........here are a few more pics.

Here is an animated gif i whipped up that seems to be apropos :cool

In my humble opinion... a thread like this wouldn't be complete without a few pics by Franco Saudelli :)

Rick, Dave thank you for the kind words. I do enjoy the sight of a lovely lady expertly gagged. To me it's all about the facial expression. As for the Sarah Palin reference, I hadn't noticed that until you mentioned it. Sarah Palin with a big ball gag in her mouth, now that would be an amazing photo indeed because I think she is one of the most stunningly beautiful women to ever grace this planet. imho. :)...........here are a few more pics.

Sarah who?
I'm currently bedazzled by that statuesque blond amazon you posted. :yowza::love:

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back