• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle at the mall

Akilltir

Today, I stopped by the mall, intending only to do a quick scent test on a perfume. While there, I started searching for a particular fragrance, when a friendly saleswoman—who later shared she was Russian—approached to see if I needed assistance. Sadly, they didn’t have the perfume I was looking for, but we struck up a conversation because I found her quite attractive. I lingered to ask about her favorite perfumes and the one she was wearing.

As we chatted, a piece of decorative faux flower from the mall setup kept brushing against her neck. She reached back to fix it, exposing her armpit (and I'm now regretting not giving it a tickle). I asked her if the flower tickled her and she said "yeah" while giggling. We talked for around an hour, and as we wrapped up, I asked for her Instagram and if she’d be interested in meeting for coffee sometime, which she agreed to.

When we said our goodbyes, I couldn’t resist and gave her a gentle tickle on her tummy. I teasingly asked, "Are you ticklish?" to which she responded with a giggle, "Sometimes, haha." I gave her a little more of a tickle on her tummy and side before leaving the mall with a big grin on my face.

Shit - I have 5 mall tickles in my life when I was younger. I wanted to tickle this very, very attractive saleswoman so badly, I created a story to not only take off her shoe but put her foot in my hand! I told her I was looking to buy a pair of shoes for my girlfriend who was going to a wedding and dared me to try and find a pair, since I was guy and didn't know anything about women's shoes. I told the woman that her feet look about my girlfriends size and could I see your shoe for just a second? She ENTHUSIASTICALLYT, practical flipped off her shoe and said "look at you want. Do think my feet are like hers, It makes difference if she has arches or not" This woman had the sexiest feet. I bent down and ignored her shoe completely and put her whole, white nylon foot in my hand and looked up at her. She actually winked at me. I started to tickle her sole, not very fast and I got the best reaction. She raised her voice and said "Oh, he's playing with me feet!" I didn't realize it, but here was another associate standing pretty close behind me. The lady said again, "I can never get anyone to play with my home. I should take you home with me (oh how I wished). I got a little nervous so I grabbed her shoe and politely put in back on her foot, grazing her sole as I did it. My adrenaline was coursing through me. It end when she aske what I thought. I think I stammered out something "yeah, good." She smiled and said come back and ask me if you need any more help.

Let's see, there was another time that a woman, who didn't work there, but I guess was friends with someone who did, sat on a stool across from the conter with her foot resting on her leg talking about how high her arches were. She had pulled her heel down far enough to show it off. I bravely, or stupidly, however you want to look at it, walked by and ran my finger across her arch. I didn't look at her face but she gave this kinda, sorta fake laugh. I bolted out of there. Later that night I had to go back that way and there she was still on the stool looking at me iwth a fliratious smile on her face and said "good night sweetie, come shop her again, okay?" I was cloud 9. And I did go back, but I never saw her again,nor did I see her firend again either, to ask about her.

k

Shit - I have 5 mall tickles in my life when I was younger. I wanted to tickle this very, very attractive saleswoman so badly, I created a story to not only take off her shoe but put her foot in my hand! I told her I was looking to buy a pair of shoes for my girlfriend who was going to a wedding and dared me to try and find a pair, since I was guy and didn't know anything about women's shoes. I told the woman that her feet look about my girlfriends size and could I see your shoe for just a second? She ENTHUSIASTICALLYT, practical flipped off her shoe and said "look at you want. Do think my feet are like hers, It makes difference if she has arches or not" This woman had the sexiest feet. I bent down and ignored her shoe completely and put her whole, white nylon foot in my hand and looked up at her. She actually winked at me. I started to tickle her sole, not very fast and I got the best reaction. She raised her voice and said "Oh, he's playing with me feet!" I didn't realize it, but here was another associate standing pretty close behind me. The lady said again, "I can never get anyone to play with my home. I should take you home with me (oh how I wished). I got a little nervous so I grabbed her shoe and politely put in back on her foot, grazing her sole as I did it. My adrenaline was coursing through me. It end when she aske what I thought. I think I stammered out something "yeah, good." She smiled and said come back and ask me if you need any more help.
So you BS'd your way into making it seem innocent that you were sexually touching her feet and getting aroused by it. That's not creepy at all

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back