• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle from the backseat m/f

Akilltir

One sunny day, my female friend and I were driving down the road with another friend who was driving the car. She sat in the front seat next to the driver, and I was sitting right behind her. During the ride, she made a playful joke at my expense. Since she had tickled me before just for fun, I thought it would be funny to tickle her back as a little "punishment."

I reached forward from the back seat and tickled her armpits and along her ribs. She's very ticklish, so she immediately started laughing loudly. At some point during this tickling assault, she clamped her arms down and said: "I need to protect my armpits." This did not work at all because my fingers could just go down to find her ribs, which would make her open her armpits again as she would need to use her elbows and forearms to cover her rips. I could then slide my hands back up to her armpits. While laughing, she jokingly said, "I'll tell [her boyfriend's name]!" He wasn't with us in the car. I replied jokingly, "Shut up," and playfully covered her mouth with my hand, which made her laugh sound muffled. Her muffled laughter: "Hee-hee-mmph!" was really funny.

nice little story, I done this before myself to a friend of mine, it was fun times she was very ticklish too, and it was a quirky little moment :D thanks for sharing

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back