• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TS - Day 00 - Tanandra's Mansion.

Tandy expects resistance from her right now. "Tsk, tsk. Naughty words. I'll have to leave you alone with the tickle-monsters for awhile, I think. Maybe it will teach you a lesson."

The guards place a sleep mask over Rilina's eyes and thick earmuffs over her ears. Now it was just the ticklish apothecary and the unending tease, alone in the silent dark.

This sort of torment had two stages. First, Tandy teases at the poor girl's clitoris with the softest feathers, flicking and dancing over that swollen nub. Every so often she dips the feather in an inkwell containing that special oil to magnify the delicious tickle. The guards stroke and caress Rilina, lightly tickling her feet and poking at her underarms. Her shirt is unbuttoned, one button at a time until her last scrap of dignity is gone. Then they pinch and play with her ample breasts as well.

Sooner or later, Tandy recognizes that Rilina's laughter is a bit higher in pitch and certain muscles in her thighs and vagina have tightened. Her clitoris is at attention now, and she is almost to orgasm. Then the second stage begins. The sexual teasing abruptly stops, and is replaced by a manic scribbling and skritching by the guards. The effect is almost electric as the guards go all out. Tandy helps too, digging into Rilina's ribs and belly with all her energy. Her body is shocked away from orgasm by the intensity of it, moans of pleasure replaced by giggling, squealing madness.

After a few minutes of this, that torture stops just as abruptly. Dipping the feathers into the inkwell of teasing oil, Tandy starts the sexual torment all over.

Over... and over... and over.

((OOC: Sorry so much for my absence, I forgot to post that I would be going on a camping trip. I am back now, obviously, and will be posting my response to Tandy's wonderful tickle torture ;)

Rilina shudders, and begins to sob when she feels the blindfold and ear muffs going over her eyes and ears, crying even before the torment begins.

Rilina is drawn between two worlds of sensation, each as torturous as the last; she gets sooo cose to orgasm, and then soo close to passing out, and then soo close to orgasm.

After a second or third time she is weak, barely moving, but sobbing hysterically as she is sent through the variety of different feelings. Even if she wanted to beg for the belt, by this point she doesn't have the voice to do it.

By the fourth or fifth time, she is almost on the edge of passing out even with the erotic tickling. If something is not done soon, then she will lose breath and consciousness.

Tandy would most certainly NOT let Rilina pass out: Passed out slaves-to-be can't laugh, or beg, or humiliate themselves for their betters.

So she has the guards only lightly stroke at her tickly toes. A jar of smelling salts is found, and some is wiped under the poor apothecary's nose. In a few minutes a bit more life can be seen in that ticklish girl, and so lifting one earmuff, Tandy whispers to her pretty plaything.

"Oooh, I think the tickle-monsters LOVE you, dear. You're so wonderfully ticklish! But I've sent them away for a bit while we talk. You see. I think you might just like being tickled. I think you might love every little teasing touch. I would have thought you would beg me for the belt so the tickle-monsters would go away... but I guess you want to be kept soooo very close to release... and just tickled and teased and played with forever and ever."

She motions to the guards, and the two working on her luscious soles begin a slow clawing rake up and down.

"Oooh, here come the tickle-monsters, little girl... they look like they're going to stay all night... should I just leave you alone with them?"

She puts the earmuff back in place and lets Rilina squirm. Rilina was tougher to break than Tandy had thought. Either way, she was going to suffer.

Last edited:
Perhaps Rilina needed to see what a tickle-monster could do. Unfortunately none were around, so Tandy would fill in.

Tandy felt she hadn't had enough time to properly tickle Rilina's delightful soles. So while the guards concentrate on holding Rilina down, one in particular carefully gripped Rilina's right ankle. The brute even holds the big toe back to allow it only the slightest wiggles of desperation. Properly restrained, all other tickles stopped while Tandy set to work.

The toes were first, of course, with their wiggling twisting motions just demanding Tandy's attention. Her long nails carefully dig between her toes, raking and scratching at the soft flesh. The toes try to escape this way and that, but the tickle simply is everywhere.

Slowly working down, the ball of that soft white sole is next. Light strokes with the fingertips slowly caress and then sharp nails poke and prod at that perfectly ticklish flesh. Tandy notes with amusement how the soft caress makes Rilina's sole try to twist away as if to escape, but the nails and their rough sensation make it scrunch up, as if to try to blunt the unending torment. It never works of course, but the giggles and squeals issuing from the poor apothecary lets Tandy know she is doing just fine.

The arch is next, and so taking both hands she wiggles her fingers all over. Ten fingers dance over Rilina's white arch. It must be an especially delicious sensation, as Rilina is struggling just a bit more than usual. So she played with Rilina's arches, sometimes stroking her in unison, other times raking and still other times merely fluttering her fingers at random.

The struggling pleased Tandy, because if she has energy to struggle she would have energy to beg. Tandy loved the begging and humiliation of it all the best. The sense of control that comes from the delicious torture was her real reward, even beyond the gold.

Last, but certainly not least, was the heel. It was slightly red compared to the white of Rilina's sole, but when Tandy began to pinch and flick at it with her nails she discovered it was every bit as ticklish. Ten nails tortured her heel, applying little tickly pinch marks and scraping over the reddened flesh.

One final torment came then. Though it was not Tandy's thing, the guard was only too happy to begin sucking on Rilina's big toe. Going from toe to toe, he licked and sucked with abandon, letting the wet roughness rake under her toenails and lapping at the lovely white flesh of her toes.

Such a delightful foot! And to think that poor Rilina has two of them to play with!

As the guard licked and sucked, Tandy lifted the earmuff as she did before. Breaking the silent darkness with her teasing, she whispered "It's just one tickle-monster right now... but more are coming, dear... you seem to want more too... I'll just put the belt away since that would make them stop. Have a ticklish night, Rilina."

She put the earmuff back, leaving Rilina blind and deaf as before. The only way out was the humiliation of the belt and its' own torments... would she take it?

(So I guess that's it, eh? Too bad. Rilina said she was enjoying it...)

Sun is setting over Bisanthium.

Tanandra left the torture chamber, leaving Rilina in expert hands.

She had papers to check, and reports to file; empire bureaucracy could really kill her, at times.

Free willed and independent, Tanandra resented the chafing confines of politics; at times she really enjoyed her... curse.

The botched experiment that left her with no skin sensitivity - and probably no ability to bear children, too - actually saved her a dull life as a Padamor's wife - a lowly political boot-licker!

Sure, regret did surface... and ruin her day - but few other women of her station enjoyed the same degree of freedom she did.

She could usually act around and above rules - her only law being the cunning network of agents and informants she had created over the years, and she had to carefully mantain, in order to keep her edge as keen as possible.

The Chain of Command.

Active Character:
Tanandra.

As you are quickly signing your papers, one of your servants knocks softly on the wall.

You rise your eyes from the tedious job, almost grateful for the unforeseen interruption.

Gratitude doesn't last long.

"Release her!?"
You are almost losing your stern countenance.

The cloaked man nods, spying you from under his dark hood.

You received a note from one of your informants, here in Bisanthium; apparently, your prey... the prisoner... is wanted for interrogation by Bisanthi Vigilia.

Spoilsport! They'll hear ya!
Then again, you can't unsettle such a delicate web of alliances for an expendable plebeian...
This time you'll have to yield, if you are to find support when you next need it.

"Fine."
You smile coldly, staring at the ruffian.
"I'll arrange the... delivery. Personally."

Apparently satisfied, the man leaves without a word.

"An Empire is a complex mechanism, my dear."
you whisper, almost to yourself.
"To make it run smoothly we must accept compromise. Even with unsavoury characters, when it helps the wellbeing of the state."

Checking the message again you glare at the small roundish, wooden tab, sealed with the note.
"Dragon's Inn Way..."

That disreputable whorehouse!
How gross of him.

This should move things on a bit.
Feel free to ask about the message's contents.

Tandy spent a few minutes silently cursing fate for making her life more difficult. She would have to give Rilina up for awhile, and that was a shame.

Being cursed with a lack of pleasure or pain had a curious side effect on Tandy's mental state. While she couldn't feel anything, it gave her an unending desire to have others make up the difference. This was especially true in the case of tickling, as straightforward pleasure or pain simply could not last to the extent that a good tickle torturer could manage. Better still, whereas a body's sensitivity to pain or pleasure gradually faded over time, a ticklish creature only got more and more so with use. It filled that little hole in her soul that the long ago accident had made.

Rilina was desperately tickly already. And for Tandy, such sensitive creatures needed to be tormented endlessly. If the apothecary ended up jailed, the guards wouldn't torment her nearly as well as she would, and that was a shame too.

The giggling madness from below had ceased. Going downstairs, she found the poor girl had finally passed out from the over-enthusiastic efforts of the guard. "Hmm... sloppy work.", she noted. "I never would have given her the luxury of passing out." Ordering Rilina prepared for transport, Tandy took the time to study the message for anything that might be useful.

((Hey guys, I'm back. I'm sorry that it took me so long, but...I had a near death in my family, and I've had to take care of that and other family issues. I'm back, and I'm so sorry I took so much time, Tandy, I really was having a lot of fun.

If there is any way to work me back in, or me and Tandy back in, I'll have Rilina do whatever needs to be done.))

(I'm sorry to hear about your problems. I'm sure this was way down on the list of important things for you and I understand. Hope everything is better now.

Rilina is still at Tandy's of course. I guess we will be taking a little trip to the Dragon's Inn way but I imagine we can get back in time to give Rilina to those three evil women who want to tickle Rilina forever and ever. Or if you want to just pick up where Tandy left off at the 2/26 post we can go from there. Your choice.

Welcome back!)

I plan actions basing on game balance and players' expectations.

I hope you are all well and fine; just tell me what course of action you'd like your char to take.

We can separate her from Tanadra - so we make things more... unpredictable... ;)
Or you can tag along, and let xtxlx pilot her through.

((I'm fine with either way, whatever xxtx wants to do, I just want to make sure Tanandra has fun too))

(ok... Tandy will be taking Rilina to the Dragon's Way Inn then. Tandy can handle whatever business is needed, and the patrons will no doubt have horribly tickly fun with Rilina. I have some ideas in mind for that, hehe. As one of the ladies with an interest in owning Rilina is the daughter of the captain of the guard - see I remember all these old posts - Tandy will be able to hold on to Rilina and bring her back for tomorrow's fun with the three evil ladies. That's what I'd like to happen. Now obey me! :D )

Night Life in Bisanthium, Tandy's way:

The Dragon's Way Inn was a disreputable place to be sure - there was no more depraved tickling whorehouse in the city. None of the women on staff were there by choice. Even ordinary tickle slaves went a bit pale when the topic came up, and a threat of being sold to them was guaranteed to cause a sleepless night.

That the meeting was to be there was an inside joke as to her methods of interrogation. Tandy didn't care for the place, as she preferred tormenting her tickly victims in private. Still, there was something to be said for the humiliating spectacle of a public tickling. And in that, the Dragon's Way Inn excelled.

Rilina's transport had been arranged in the form of a large metal-clad chest. Tandy looked at the fur-lined interior. It was soft and quite comfortable. Too comfortable, she considered. "Perhaps some itching powder.", she mused, and so she sprinkled a goodly portion of itch dust over the fur.

Rilina was still out cold, and so preparing her was no struggle. The sleep mask and earmuffs were removed, and she was freshly hogtied with padded cuffs and put into her itchy transport. Tandy made sure to primp the fur linings so that the itch dust would get into all those terrible spots to have an itch that just can't be scratched - behind the ears... the back of the neck... the small of the back... All of it would make the poor girl more sensitive.

The lid was also important, as it had two holes in it. After a little maneuvering in closing the lid, Rilina's beautiful feet stuck out from them. Tandy's own sense of humor came into play here, as a stamped metal label stating "Contents: Ticklish Girl" was just below where Rilina's feet vulnerably perched.

Bound at the ankles and big toes with an extra set of leather restraints, Rilina was ready for her journey. Two servants picked the chest up and followed Tandy to her carriage.

"I suppose a night out will do us good, eh Rilina dear?", laughed Tandy.

Rilina doesn't actually wake up until theya re on their way on the journey to her torment and interrogation, and so when she wakes up she first experiences a moment of panic. She screams and stuggles against the box, trying to pull herself out of it.

"HEEELP! WHERE AM I!" She shrieks in sudden claustrophobic panic as she wiggles her feet desperately.

They had barely left the estate when the squealing began. Tandy watches those pretty white soles wiggle and smiles. How delightful.

She talks to the ticklish apothecary through an air hole in the box. "Shhhh... now Rilina dear, stop making a scene. It's just that you've been so difficult that I felt a night out for me to relax was in order. We're going to the Dragon's Way Inn for some laughs."

Tandy figured Rilina knew the place. It was well known as a place where ticklish girls were tormented and humiliated for the amusement of their betters.

"And since you think I'm going to sell you as a slave, I figured you should see what it is like. Do you like being in a slave box? Those furs aren't too itchy, I hope."

Tandy blew a puff of air on Rilina's vulnerable soles and grinned wickedly as her feet scrunched up in anticipation. "You have such pretty soles, don't you Rilina? If you would learn your place I wouldn't have to abuse them nearly so much."

Taking out an ivory comb, she holds back Rilina's bound big toes and proceeds to zip the stiff tines up and down her arches.

zzzzzzzzzzip...

"You simply won't beg, will you dear?"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzip...

"You just think you're better than everyone, don't you?"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzip...

"But you know what, Rilina dear?"

zzzzzzipp... zzzzzzzzzipp... zzzzzzzip...

"You're just a tickly little girl... and until you admit it I'll just drive you insane."

Over-ruled:
And so they zipped along to the Dragon's Way Inn...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hearing Tandy's voice doesn't do much for Rilina's mental state, but at least she knows she hasn't been kidnapped or anything, or buried alive. It's amazing what someone will think up when they wake up cramped in a box.

Indeed, Rilina's pretty soft feet do curl up when she feels the puff of air against them, but another puff of air comes out of Rilina when she hears where she is being taken.

"The D-dragon? Oh Gods please no! I'm sorry I tried to run away, I'll be a good slave girl just don't take me /there/!" She cries out as panic sets in again. Of course she has heard of the Dragon, and of course she has done every single thing in her power her entire life to avoid being there.

She had found herself inside once when she was thirteen, taken by those same three girls to see the show, but had managed to sneak out when they were distracted.

"I'll do whatever you want, I'll be good just don't put me inside of that place! I'll die!" She shrieks in fright, pounding at the box. Which only causes her to itch more and more.

And then her begging stops as the tickling begins and sets in, the comb zipping over her butter-soft soles. "AHAHAHAHAHA! SHIHIHIT! I DOHOHON'T THIHIHINK I'M BEHEHETTER!"

"See, that is the snotty attitude I'm talking about.", Tandy says while continuing to zip zip and zip little tickly trails over Rilina's arches with the comb. "Do you apologize for your rotten behavior? Noooooo..."

The cruel woman emphasizes the "Noooo..." by holding the toes of Rilina's left foot and dragging the tines of the comb under the toenails.

"Instead you curse and argue, and most likely have that "I don't deserve this" look on your face. I mean NO WONDER those friends of yours kept tickling you... you deserve to be tickled being such a self-important little snot."

Now Tandy drags the comb over Rilina's slightly reddened heels, and makes all manner of little white trails as the comb endlessly teases the poor apothecary.

"You probably lorded being an apothecary over them, thinking that's such a big deal! And then when you FAILED at that, you decide the world owes you a living so you start STEALING! Shame Shame SHAME on you, Rilina!" Each shame is followed by a good long rake along the balls of Rilina's helpless feet.

Now that Tandy had set up her argument, she finished with a flourish while skritching those sensitive soles. "So it seems to me that your deliciously ticklish body is a punishment from Heaven so that you will learn to be a humble, good little girl instead of the snotty, arrogant person that you are! I think that the Dragon's Way is just the thing for a first lesson, don't you?"

And with that, Tandy took out the wicked black-bristled scrub brush she had twice before threatened Rilina with and applied it to her now-desperately sensitive soles.

brushybrushybrushabrushabrush...

Rilina is really begging now, desperately, trying anything to get it to stop. When she hears the part about her appologizing for her rotten behavior, she decides to go with that.

"I'M SOHOHOHORRY FOHOR MY BEHAHAHAHAVIOR!" She shrieks hysterically, kicking and bucking at her box as much as she can; her position in the box has her wheezing desperately now, but with every breath she draws she tries to beg. She appologizes for her behavior.

She appologizes for being a thief, and a bad apothecary. She appologizes from trying to run in your house, and then she devolves in to the silent laughter that ticklish people will go in to when pressed.

Tandy delightfully brushes the apothecary's soles until they blush pink, and drinks up every bit of the sweet begging. It is especially intoxicating to Tandy in that it is mixed with the luscious laughter that issued from the slave box. Rilina has the sweetest voice that Tandy has heard in a long while, at least when she is being teased and tormented.

"Yes... you apologize now... while I'm tickling you half to death." Tandy lets up a bit, to check if the poor girl has passed out. The box still shakes a bit though, so she knows her ticklish cargo is still able to hear her.

She lets Rilina breathe a bit, and merely pets and strokes her blushing pink soles with both hands. "Against my better judgement, I'll give you a chance to show me that you really are sorry. We both know you'd say anything while I'm playing with your tickly toes."

A little more life is evident in Rilina's soles, still trying to escape Tandy's fingers without success. "We're still going to the Dragon, dear. And I expect you to be THE BEST tickle toy they've ever seen. I want you not only to ask them to tickle you when you're up on stage in front of all those tickle-hungry guests, after they've teased you half-crazy I want you to ask for MORE."

Tandy holds Rilina's bound big toes back to emphasize the next part. "Now if you do that, we won't have to have any more of these little talks, hmm? And if you try to run away, or complain, or make a scene? Well, I'll do something so terrible... so ticklishly terrible... that if I told you you'd faint dead away."

Tandy smiles. "Go ahead, Rilina dear. Ask me what it is. See if I'm making it up."

Last edited:
Rilina listens in more and more horror as she hears what Tandy will have her do, but...Tandy is certainly much more skilled at torturing feet then most of the drunkards at the Dragon. Rilina blushes absolutly furiously, giving a slight sob, but then acquiesces.

"Yes, Mistress Tandy, I will ask them for more. No, Mistress Tandy, I don't need to know; I won't try to run, or complain." She responds, a sob escaping her lips momentarily as she says all of these words. They don't come easily to her, but if it will keep her ticklish feet away from Tandy's ministrations she can swallow down her pride.

"I'll be a good girl." She says as she continues to gasp in oxygen. The blush that is on her body runs from her head down to her toes, embarassed is she at begging like this. She is a free woman, dammit...

Well maybe not any more, but she used to be.

"Aw, you're blushing. Isn't that sweet?", says Tandy, knowing full well how much Rilina hated her current situation. "We'll see if you keep your promise."

They arrive at the rear entrance to the Dragon's way to the sound of desperate cackling laughter. A stage show must be underway. A guard checks the carriage, and soon two men lift the slave box and bring it inside. Tandy follows as they take her to a waiting area.

A servant soon arrives. "Yes, this is tonight's guest.", Tandy mentions in a matter-of-fact sort of way. "She requests the usual, and you can come for her in... oh... two minutes." The servant hands Tandy a package and leaves.

When they are alone, Tandy opens the box. "You know, Rilina, you look quite lovely hogtied. I'll have to remember that for later. But for now let me explain what will happen. You see, every so often some wealthy young lady actually wants to have the crap tickled out of her. Well of course they can't be SEEN being tickled, so they are smuggled in like you were, and they wear one of these masks. And when we are done it is back in the box for the trip home. Everyone's privacy is kept and everyone has their fun."

Tandy opens the package, which contains a face mask decorated like a cat. "Isn't it nice? Cat ears and all to make you a pretty kitty." She lifts Rilina's head up and fixes the mask in place. "Can you see alright, dear? I wouldn't want you to miss a thing."

With that two burly guards come in, and Tandy plays it as if she is serving Rilina rather than tormenting her. "Yes, good. Mistress (pointing to Rilina) demands to be treated as a slave while she is here, so she may try to fight. Please don't hurt Miss, ah... Miss Kitty by accident."

The two guards quickly undo Rilina's many bonds and unceremoniously lift her from the box. Soon enough she is in the position she was a few hours ago - arms bound behind the head, hobbled and ever so vulnerable.

That isn't enough for Tandy though. "Miss Kitty also demands to wear this... instrument." She holds out the Kathic belt, complete with metal violation studs. It glistens with Tandy's special teasing oil, and from the wicked smile on her face she expects it will make Rilina's visit to the Dragon's Way one she will never forget.

Easy on BDSM stuff... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rilina thinks that she is doing a very good job keeping her composure and not flipping out and making a scene, but when she sees the belt she starts to lose it. She whimpers, tugging at the men who hold her, and looking over to Tandy, eyes wide behind her cute mask.

(Kalamos: I don't intend to hurt her. Quite the opposite.)

"Are the studs too much, Miss Kitty?", Tandy laughs. In an aside to the guards, she continues. "Every time before I come here, Mistress says "Be merciless, be cruel!", but then she just becomes soooo pathetic when she's here I just can't do it." Turning back to Rilina, she smiles and says "Now don't dock my pay when we get back, Miss. You're the one acting scared."

So she unscrews the metal studs that would have pleasured her as she moved her hips. "You'll wish they were still in place soon enough. That teasing oil will frustrate Kitty's kitty no end." And with that she locked the belt around Rilina's hips, a task which took both guards holding her to do. It was a comfortable, but snug fit.

"Miss Kitty will need cleaning up first, so why don't you take her to the bath?" Tandy suggests. She whispers something else to the guard, and he nods.

Tandy goes out to the main area of the Inn for her meeting and, of course, to watch the show. Rilina meanwhile is escorted back for her bath.

As soon as Tandy leaves the guards relax a bit and talk.

"Hope you enjoy yerself there, Kitty. Can't figure it myself, wantin' to be tickled half to death."
"Well she's some rich girl, they're funny like that."
"Hmm... does that mean we should tickle her too?" The guard grins.
"On the way, yeah... I think it's like, our duty."

With that they escort poor Rilina to the bath, digging their thick fingers into her underarms and ribs as they go, and holding the hobble chain down so their escort duty takes as long as possible.

xtxlx said:
(Kalamos: I don't intend to hurt her. Quite the opposite.)

Just remember the "don't force interaction" rule/suggestion.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back