• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TS - Day 06 - Northern Tharagya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
Fleeing from harm, our heroes escape from the proverbial frying pan only to find themselves caught up in fire.

Please state Active Characters and append Actions here.

OOC: recap

IC:

Valerios woke up suddenly. And unsheating his little dagger planted it in the neck of the Sergeant or at least nr2 of the group. He tried turning to the next foe but something hit him on the head.
His helmet seemed to crack and he tumbled into blackness.

Waking up, dizzy and noseaus Maximos lay stretched and naked on a table. Cuffed to the wooden furniture it seemed. A room of torture looking at what was here.
Valerios worried for Rachel and looked around.
"Rachel? Rachel?" he asked but he got no reply. He finally looked down after stretching him.
Finally he saw two pair of feet stick out into his view. But he had trouble seeing who it was. It looked like Rachel's.
Ankles tied together. And looking up he could see a pole in the tent so it was safe to assume she was tied to it. And the same went for the other mysterywoman. Whoever that was.

Indeed upon waking Rachel and her newfound ally found themselves mostly naked and tied to a pole. A guard outside kept looking at the Elf intrigued by her ears. In these parts few had ever seen one of her kind.

Rachel sat quietly on the floor of the tent, her hands tied with her back to the sturdy wooden pole. She was naked still, and she was shocked when she saw that a man had joined her and her new friend in the same predicament. It was Valerios! He must have been captured together with the two girls. From the looks of it, he was dazed but unhurt.

There was only one guard keeping an eye on the prisoners. "Valerios..." Rachel whispered when she realized that she was not gagged this time, "Valerios, are you alright?"

Kymis drifted out of unconciousness to the sound of a voice next to her. Her head throbbed, and she tried to lift her hand to her head, but found her arms were tied behind her back. Her senses still dazed from the ordeal, her vision fuzzy, she could only ask "Where am I"...

And now... *wait* for them to post!
Ah, the anticipation is killing me.
It's sure killing you...

:D :D :D

Would you like me to open a sandbox for you too?
It would be not unlike a self-contained adventure/story thread.
You could write stuff in-char without waiting for people to post.

Catch is: whatever gets inside, never gets out since it's out the main game.
But you could create a new char, and try it out, while you wait for other players to post.

-> http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=24013

My offer stands. You've got a thread. Whatever use you make of it, it's none of my business.

;)

"Milady?" he said dazed.
He blinked several times. The light hurt his eyes. He tried to get a good look of her but he couldn't. He saw either a bit of her head or part of her legs.
"You are alright?" he asked.
He himself wore a bandage but wether his wounds had been tended to in a satisfying thorough way was something else entirely.

Lathys laid across the back of Speedster while Lydia guided the horse to a camp in Northern Tharagya. As they approached an entrance to the camp a guard stopped them.

"What is your business here?" the guard snapped.

"My brother is injured and needs help," Lydia replied.

"What type of injury?" the guard asked.

"Arrow wound," Lathys growled as he got off of Speedster, "Do you have any more stupid questions?"

"BOY," the guard yelled, "I take orders from no one other than my superior."

"Typical response from a mercenary," Lathys stated, "But you do know that any Free Lancer outranks mercenaries right?"

"How the hell do you know that I am a mercenary?" the guard asked, "And furthermore, what is a free lancer?"

"I know because of the clothing that you are wearing," Lathys replied, "And a free lancer does pretty much the same thing as a mercenary, but we charge more and do more than normal mercenaries."

"Fine," the guard stated as he pointed to a tent, "Go to that tent and they will assist you."

"Thanks," Lathys said as his sister, horse, and he passed the guard.

Once at the tent, the arrow was removed from Lathys's shoulder and bandaged up. Lydia was taken to another tent and tied up to another pole inside.

"You will make a nice ransom," Lydia's captor stated, "Along with these others."

The captor left and Lydia looked around the tent and grew uneasy with what she saw.

[OOC: This is my attempt, and I hope it is a good one. Also, I am placing Lydia on NPC mode since I am leaving later on this afternoon to go back to college for a couple of weeks.]

-> F.L. Atlanta.

Ok, you're in test mode for a while, as the latest players are [Kimiko and Noelle].
I might have to edit, or over-rule your posts guys, if veteran players ask me to, so as to keep inconsistencies down.

No big deal. Just sucks being a n00b. It will pass.

A couple of things: you can't carry followers around.
You're normally allotted one char, until you're an established player yourself.

You can still use your other chars, as long as you play a side story inside your Sandbox.
You can't freely move chars into or out of Sandboxes; only Narrators do.
Sandboxes effectively work as a gaming limbo; play accordingly.

Keep in mind Aygomenia is a *classic era* fantasy game.
So, no such thing as "free lance", or lances alone.

Just a matter of semantics, but some of us dig history a bit and it ruins the flavour.

Good luck.
Cassandra might be adding comments on this.

"I'm fine." Rachel replied, searching the tent with her eyes for Kymis. The elf was tied up right next to her, asking a question that Rachel did not know the answer to. She ignored her for the moment and looked back at Valerios. "Do you have any idea who is behind this? I swear one of the slavegirls from your estate was involved..."

Just then, another woman (Lydia) was brought in and tied to a pole on the opposite side of the tent. Rachel had never seen this woman before. She might be a slave, or perhaps there was a more complicated reason.

[Ooc: While it's true that some of us prefer historically accurate settings, others may prefer a touch of fantasy like in an anime. They may want to design a character that is "cool", even if it does not fit into the Roman-like setting, because it will be more fun to play as that character. Personally, I don't think character designs should be restricted at all aside from not allowing futuristic stuff (guns, cars, flying ships, etc). Sure it will ruin the flavour, but telling roleplayers to stick closely to the historical setting, right down to their characters' attires and weapons, may not be a good thing if they prefer something different.

No offense to you, Kalamos. I know you spent a lot of time creating Aygomenia, but you should give players some freedom in designing their characters. If someone wants to play as a free lancer, it won't clash with anything storyline-wise so we should allow it. If someone creates a character clad in leather with a katana, it will look out of place but having that char around wouldn't hurt. We only step in if the character is too modern, such as wearing a trenchcoat or jeans.]

You'd be offending Darth V too, though. ;)
And your original idea... among the others.

I still think english and medieval terms and mannerisms should be kept to a minimum.
They really ruin the fun for me.

;)

About the Free Lancer... he could be an Talanic Auxiliary instead.
Same thing, more flair.

But, hey, it requires some head for name crunching. ;)

J/K.

Because he joined also for roman-era game setting.

OoC: What I meant was that if someone wants to play as a non-Roman type character, he/she can. Those who want a Roman character can also go ahead. Either character type will fit in.

Well... sniff... I could allow for a couple of Grecians...
But definitely *NO* Phoenicians.

OOC: perhaps best discuss this in another thread (; And yeah i went for the Roman flavour. I don't mind some fantasy setting added to the mix. I LOVE fantasy but the mainstay should remain Roman. So a slight Medieval/Elvish etc touch is okay with me as long as you don't have guns, superheroes etc running around. Or a superdominance of magic etc. As for other people depends on your fantasyworld. If the people are acceptable in design as a Non Imperial one that's okay with me. (if it remains true to the spirit of the rpg)

IC:
Valerios frowned "I'm not sure they're not with that many" he said.
"I killed a few along the way until one had the brains to use a bow from a distance".
He looked around "And i haven't seen a servant of mine but i suppose she was not around" he let his head drop, and stared at the top of the tent.
This was most embarassing, he lay there naked.
Rachel had seen him naked before but a duo of unfamiliar faces was in the tent too.
It was improper.
He sighed "Bah... bunch of cowars" he muttered.

Kymis, wakening a little more, began to take in her surroundings. She saw rachel sat next to her, arms tied behind her back. She was naked again, and Kymis noticed that she was also. She tried to move around to cover herself up. blushing slightly, but found she was well secured. It was then she noticed the naked man as well. Blushing harder now, she squirmed a bit in her bonds. Though there was a slight movement, any progress she made with them would take hours to get anywhere.

Keeping her face down, to hide its redness, Kymis tried to look around some more. She saw another woman in the tent. This one hadn't been there last night, and Kymis couldnt recognise her. Turning back to Rachel, she said anxiously "Whats going on?" But before she could get an answer, she heard footsteps coming towards the tent. Tensing, not knowing what to expect, she turned her head and saw the tent flaps part...

OOC: (cliff hangery goodness ^^)

Ooc: Will Darth be controlling whoever is entering the tent? I have nothing to post at the moment.

Ooc: Tis up to you, thought I'd let someone else have a bit of creative freedom there :) .

A good chance as any other to throw in some familiar faces... figuratively speaking.

Dim light and awkward position prevent you from getting a good peek at whomever entered the tent.

A draught sends shivers down your spine, but you can't be sure it's cold alone making your limbs quiver.

The newcomer walks a fews steps in, shuffling over the overthrown rugs and stops, motionless and soundless.

You struggle to get a glimpse at him, or her, but you can only spy a thick, coarse cloak, not unlike those worn by veteran Kentarkoi and trackers.

The silent figure stands still, without uttering a word.
You feel almost under scrutiny, as if the stranger were gloating over victory, or assessing your market value.

The thought alone is horrifying, and when the cloaked figure strides by, cloak billowing besides, you let an undignified yelp out.

Your mind is racing for ideas on how to stage an escape.
You bonds chafe sharply against your trapped body, you keep struggling unabashed, hoping they'll give in eventually.

"This is not happening to me!" you repeat to yourself, as if chanting a prayer.
"This is *NOT* happening to me!"

Or is it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back