• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TS - Day 07 - Northern Tharagya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ungrateful little...
Show some manners or I'm killing you off, and I'll hang your skull over Aygomenia's entrance thread!

Joking.
You soiled your tunic about dying in the first fight ever, eh?

;)

OOC : hehe :) . I dont mind killing my own char off, if its the way the story goes, but I don't wanna upset the other gamers and kill them by accident :p .

If it reassures you a bit, I had planned this scene a couple of days ago, before you gals ever posted.
I just let you believe you were actually risking your bacon, there, but everything went as I had foreseen, down to the single paragraph.

Call it "honeymoon". Next time is for reals though.

;)

Two of the bandits were closing in. I looked over my shoulder watching the group mount there horses Saphyr grabbed the elve, and the other two were on another horse. I tossed two of my daggers at the nearest two bandits aiming for the vital spot. Hoping my daggers hit their target, I turned about grabbed onto my horse and quickly mounted.

"We're heading north to Bisthanium...."

OOC : Its gone all quiet. Can we assume we have rode away to Bisthanium? If so I will post my piece later on :) .

Nope: I am waiting for you gals/guys to post your Quick Actions.
Told you this was your "honeymoon", so I am not pressing events on.

You are not safe yet, though: so do not assume bandits are going to let you go without a fight. They are no pushover, despite the hangover.

;)

OOC: I'll let one of the combat characters post their fight actions then :) .

Noelle stated Sivios is staying behind and slowing pursuers down.
Darth V hasn't posted in a while.
Kymis is riding with Saphyr.
Rachel is tagging along - but Cassandra would rather be somewhere else quick.

Am I missing any active but so-far-silent player?

OOC : nope, but if that was some hint that I'm the only one that hasn't acted, nothing I can do would really help out...

I was letting you post some personal char-building little quip.

When my mood is right for some badly written literary carnage, I'll be posting the next episode.

Stay tuned, same Bat-Charnel, kids.

You can take your Quick Action with Maximos Valerios.
When I'm ready, I'll post.

I am aware you started playing, but players effectively ignored your char's arrival.
Nobody took notice of Lathys's presence, and they went on, on their own, to day 07.

It's happened twice so far, since you mentioned interacting with Cassandra's and Darth V's chars, while inside the Sandbox.
I don't really know why.

I can only suggest you draw the Sandbox's story to a conclusion, leave your NPCs behind, and have Lathys start somewhere near the main PC group.
They are heading back to Bisanthium, right now.

I'm posting the new Game Action now.
Thread will be closed and game will resume normally afterward.

You could ask them to team up, so they won't leave Lathys behind.

Escape!

The bitter taste of fear in their mouths, the prisoners manage to reach their mounts, and, somehow, to get on saddle more or less intact.

More bandits stumble by, drawn in by their comrades' screams, only to be struck down by well placed arrows by Saphyr's bow.

Finally, as the folks inside the camp are blearily getting awake, the strong woman barks to move on, and they group rides north, leaving deep traces in the muddy soil.

A trail of blood.

Leaving a nightmarish night behind, you ride on through the mire for a while, and finally, back to the paved road.

"Bisanthium is just a few hours away." murmurs Saphyr to Kymis's ear.
"You should be home fast" she explains "if we keep heading north without straying...".

With a collective sight of relief, you get in sight of the outer Bisanthi walls, right before noon.

You just need to press on, and you'll be safe.

Quick Actions for active players.

OOC: argh you're all forcing me to delve deeper into my rpthread OOC singlepost fobia! Also i reread this thread and it's confusing. Not entirely sure what happened.

IC:

Valerios hadn't spoken. He just had tagged along.
What kind of chaotic mess was this?
Had everyone gone insane?
His familysword! He had to obtain it.
Looking round he got it and held onto it's comforting grip.
The fever was back. He was sweathing like hell. His wounds had been tended to but it stung like hell.
The battle took place and Valerios instinctively reacted but he noticed how weak and slow he was. He was lucky not to be alone and facing such weak opposition.
After that he was dragged of with the others and seated on a horse.
The fight wasn't over yet... but a tactical retreat seemed best.
His face was pale and he seemed sleepy. "Yes... North..." the Centurion said.

I don't really understand your phobia, Darth V: we routinely leave these threads behind.
It's not like we're mucking up a fresco. We use them, we exploit them and we discard them when they are spent.
Nothing more, nothing less.

:D

Action is deliberately sketchy: involved characters are confused, dazed and weakened after a hellish night of torture.

Quick recap:
Noelle sneaked in by daylight, knocked a couple of sentries out, and spirited you away from the bandit camp.
You guys are currently fleeing on horses, and Maximos Valerios is *weak* with blood loss and sleep deprivation. His fever might indicate blood poisoning as well.

Since you mentioned his condition, I'm being fair and I'll warn you: you should have the party stop and check Maximos's wounds.
He is feeling worse than expected, and unless tended for, he might lapse into unconsciousness.

Of course, stopping now means the bandit might have a slight chance to catch up... but as they say, no pain, no gain.

Oh, btw, you're currently on the road to Bisanthium.
Remember when Maximos led the troops from Kaphraktos?
Yes, that's why it looks familiar to him.

;)

Kalamos said:
I am aware you started playing, but players effectively ignored your char's arrival.
Nobody took notice of Lathys's presence, and they went on, on their own, to day 07.

It's happened twice so far, since you mentioned interacting with Cassandra's and Darth V's chars, while inside the Sandbox.
I don't really know why.

I can only suggest you draw the Sandbox's story to a conclusion, leave your NPCs behind, and have Lathys start somewhere near the main PC group.
They are heading back to Bisanthium, right now.

I'm posting the new Game Action now.
Thread will be closed and game will resume normally afterward.

You could ask them to team up, so they won't leave Lathys behind.

OOC: Ok. Any suggestions in how I should close my sandbox's story?

OOC: Well I'm posting a quickie...

IC:
"Ah, we're almost to the city.."

Saphyr rides over to me, with Kymis behind her.

Saphyr:" We should stop to properly treat his wounds."

"I don't have time for it...besides the man is expendable." I say.

Saphyr:" B-but"

"God, I hate babysitting.." *sighing*

I look back at the bleeding man.

" One of you, tighten his bandages or he will bleed to death."

"Who are you all anyway?" Valerios said.
The Centurion coughed. "Bah..." he said irritated "And I thought i'd actually finally get some peace and quiet for a change" he said.

"My name is unimportant to you. I suggest you stop talking and conserve your strength." The others better be waiting for us to get these people off my hands.

"I think i'll decide for myself what is important and what not" Valerios said rising up on his horse. "As for as I know you're just another bounty hunter hoping to cash in" he said.

Saphyr:"Come on now, give some credit to the ones who saved you from those nasty bandits. I'm Saphyr. And thats...."

"You can call me Lust, now dont make things difficult. The bandits are closing in and Bisanthium is up ahead, we can rest there " I say.

Good. I'm allotting you guys more time for Quick Actions.
Just don't ride away; I might have plans for you... ;)

F.L. Atlanta, you might start with asking active players to team up.
How and when is the least of our concerns: we can fiddle with timeline, so you meet up seamlessly.

Just recap your char's history over the sandbox; I'll review it, so I can tell you what you can bring into actual game.
I'd rather ask you to leave huge properties and non-vital allies behind - so you can better measure up with other characters.
A matter of game balance.

There are at least two other players currently on hold; their characters, Rilina and Vega are stranded somewhere in Bisanthium.
I reckon they are waiting for a new player to show up, so they can resume rp'ing.

Maximos nodded "Very well... 'Lust' and 'Saphyr'" he said.
He frowned irritated. "We should hurry before their riders cut us off on the main road."

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back