• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TS - Day 39 - Somewhere in Tharagya

OOC: No-no-no, lol, it's just the way I talk, err, type. I'll keep the swearing down in the future. Anyway, I vote for a recap and then move on, as I think we know what was going to all happen immediately afterwards

Ooc: Then we should speed it up a bit, maybe have Valerios meet Orion and Rachel without too much delay. Since none of us remember the NPCs' names, Darth Vegeta can make up new names.

OOC: LOL or i'll just remain vague on them. -__- Stupid thread notifications. Didn't get anything... AGAIN! :cry

Ooc: That's why I go to the Community page, scroll down to this forum and see if there is a new post. It's more reliable to do it manually. Anyway, I now remember that the merc with the feather is named Longinus, but that's the only one I can recall.

OOC: LOl yeah! Longinus. ^^;
So... how will we do this? Reset, soft reset, flash forward?

Ooc: Uh, fast forward till the end of what's currently going on. Don't skip it, just speed through the whole thing in one or two posts. I don't know what you planned with Anime#1 but we may need his approval first before rushing through any good parts.

*Yeah, just give me a PM real quick and we'll settle it in two posts or so, Vegeta*

OOC: Well do you want me to keep the female npc that's orientated towards your char?
And do we continue in this thread?

Ooc: Once you guys settle the PM discussion, we can continue in this thread.

*Continuing*

Orion laughed; he had no more reason to hide the sensation along his feet than he did the sensation in his crotch. He was not ashamed of what aroused him.

And if it served to hide his true intentions from the fools who believed their magic was anywhere near his class, so much the better. Every finger-stroke by this woman brought her closer and closer to his control.

See, Little One, he thought with a glance through his mask at his charge, see how you take control when you are powerless?

Rachel was still not paying attention to Orion. How could she, with Longinus stroking her feet using some kind of magic feather. She had yet to discover the full effects of this feather, but she was certain that she would find out soon enough.

(Ooc: No idea what Longinus has in mind yet, so I'll wait for Darth.)

The witch was observing Orion though. She seemed to suspect yet played along. There was something familiar about her to Orion. No... not her physical form... her aura perhaps? Something else?
In any case unlike the two other women, she stood out. The women continued to probe his pale body with feathers and subtle touches. If anything, they knew what they were doing. And would have been arousing just by intent regardless of their masterful talents in this field of torture.

Longinus smirked evilly... greedily even as the magical feather assailled the soft skin of her soles. This woman was a rare treat. The magical feather would intensify slowly in effect and have a lingering aftereffect, as if each tickle had a slightly fainter 'echo' following it up. But he purposely started slow, building up the speed of the feather's caress across her soles. A soldier to his right snickered, clearly knowing what Longinus had planned for Rachel.

Her toes clenched sharply, she shut her eyes. Orion's magic on his cloak prevented her from moving any part of her body covered by it, only allowing her to wiggle helplessly on the cart.

Then a smile appeared on her face, followed by increasingly loud giggles. "Hee hee hee..." As the feather travelled up and down her bare soles, gradually moving at a more agonizing speed for her, those giggles turned into frantic childlike laughter, "Hahahahahaheeheeheehaaaaa! Stohohohop! STOHOHOHOHOP!"

OOC: from now on i'll wait for both of you to post. But i'll do a post now anyway so you don't think i forgot about this thread again.

IC;

The feather continued to slide up and down. Longinus seemed to know what he was doing as he switched light caresses with firmer movements. The glowing feather traced varying patterns across her soft skin. "I bet your lovers loved to do this" he grinned, amused by her reaction. "Tell me. What is so special about you? You seem perfectly normal to me" he asked with an almost casual tone. His gaze moved towards Orion who was firmly entertained and than his gaze returned to the immobilized beauty. A shame they didn't have time for more than a brief 'interrogation'. Testriding such a beauty would have been fun, but Magnus would personally cut of his head and put it on a stake. The commander was a man who imposed brutal discipline. There were times for excess but this was not one of those times. For some reason this giggling cutie was presumed to be important... gossip even indicated it had something to do with 'magic'. He of course was sceptic about that, but given the presence of the pale and gloomy Necromancer, he was not about to dismiss that idea.

Last edited:
"Nothihihihing! Pleahehehehease lehehehet me gohohoho!" Rachel begged for mercy but was unsure if Longinus could understand her desperate shrieks and squeals. The torture with the magic feather was so agonizing, she would gladly allow herself to be taken back to Magnus' camp as long as there would no longer be any more tickling. Provided that Longinus was actually interested in sending her back to Magnus' hands.

With Orion kept busy by Longinus' accomplices, there appeared to be no one in sight who could save her.

OOC: Sorry about the wait; had some problems with that horrid monster known as real life

Note: Did you mean to say that the witch found something about Orion familiar?

Orion had no idea that the witch was suspicious, and probably wouldn't care regardless; if she knew, she'd be trying to stop him. Especially since the increased administrations by his "assailants" was a sign of his success.

Oh, the torment of two-edged swords.

"Hohohooo, there's a gohohohod spoooooooot!!!" Orion managed to grouch out as a feather found his armpit before dissolving into laughter again.

Not long before the mercenary's whores...become mine.

OOC: Nope there is 'something' that seems familiar to Orion. And not persay the Witch herself.

IC:

The female Witch was nowhere to be seen when Orion turned his gaze back to her. Instead the female mercenaries continued their assault. They in turn were unaware of Orion's thoughts or a recent arrival...

Longinus suddenly stopped, allowing the beautiful Rachel a moment to catch her breath.
He waved the feather menacingly before her nose.
"Nothing? Forgive me if i'm unconvinced. Lord Thane is not one to put all this effort in, 'just' for your looks." he noted dryly. "Perhaps i should aim the feather at other targets... your breasts perhaps or..." an evil smirk appeared on his face.

Valerios frowned at the sight before him. For now most, including the 'perimeter' were distracted. But a reckless charge would be quite contraproductive. The Centurion rubbed his chin. He glanced about. Turning his gaze towards his horse, he decided to ready himself.

Rachel began to struggle again. "Please, no more! I can't take any more of this!" She pleaded though she did not expect any mercy from this man.

Then she shuddered at the thought of Longinus using that feather on other parts of her body, particularly the parts that she did not want him to see and touch. Orion might have magically wrapped his cloak around her body, effectively pinning her arms to her sides and her legs together, but doing so did little to hide the bulging curves of her ample breasts.

"Iayyeeeee thihehehenk that's enouhohohogh!!"

Even through his laughter, Orion managed to make his voice sound like a command. It echoed for all to hear, and it was accompanied by the tale-tell sign of one working powerful magic, where even the least magic-adapt person would get the shivers.

Salivating almost at the prospect of teasing her sexually yet leaving no trace for Magnus to find, he was about to send forth the feather when something odd happened.
Longinus looked up and noticed the nervous reaction of his underlings. The mage was doing 'something'.
He twitched his nose. A shiver ran over his back.
"Kill the mage... kill him now..." he said. Caution overriding his need to dispense suffering, he motioned towards one of his men. The man slid out a large knife and advanced towards Orion. "Enough playtime girls... we'll continue the session with a less dangerous toy" he said.
Longinus meanwhile glanced at Rachel "no worries... 'you' will stay perfectly safe. AND all mine" he said with a wolfish grin.

Ooc: I don't really have much to write about at the moment, so I'll wait for Anime#1's reply to Darth's post.

"Ladies, would you be so kind as to untie me...."

The women, almost trance-like, removed daggers of their own and sliced through the ropes. Seeing what was happening, the advancing mercenary stopped and stared dumbly for a moment. Shaking himself out of his stupor, her took three steps forward before throwing his knife with deadly accuracy despite its length.

With an almost sleepwalk-like fluidity, one of Orion's former tormentors caught it and threw it back. Caught completely off-guard, the man stumbled back before falling down, his own dagger buried in his throat.

"Now if you two would be so good as to kill the rest of your companions," Orion said, "I have to become...decent."

The women-warriors drew their weapons and flung themselves towards Rachel's tormentors while Orion almost casually slipped back into his clothing, his iron mask not able to hide his glibness that was designed only to mock Longinus.

Longinus stood there and parried the women. The man was a superb warrior surprisingly. "Alisia!" he snapped "Do your work!".
Suddenly there was a flare of magic from behind Orion. He could feel it and his hold over the women weakened. But Longinus was not trying to save them, he merely cut them down. No risks. The lack of control had been enough for a quick kill.
"Shoot him!" he ordered. The archers were about to let go when a horse crashed into a couple of them, sending them sprawling to the ground.
A familiar figure dashed onto the field, holding a pilum in one hand and a gladius in the other. "Hyaaa!" he roared, spurring the horse onwards as he turned to stop the other trio of archers. Longinus's men hesitated. What was going on here!
"Reform and kill them" Longinus barked.

Orion felt magic interfering with his, but he was more concerned about the archers; his original plan was for their mage to do as she did, leaving Orion free to cut down the troublesome bowmen. The sudden arrival of the interloper, however, changed his plans a little bit.

With a shrug, he turned towards the hidden mage, his senses telling him exactly where she hid.

"Aren't we all a little old to be playing hide-and-seek?" Orion asked with mocking kindness in his voice. Fully dressed, armed with his wrist-blade, the masked outlaw, wanted for taking magic farther than any in Aygomenia dared, struck a figure that could make even the most strong-willed tyrant shiver with a twinge of fear.

"Get out here, now."

Oddly enough the 'Witch' merely snickered wickedly.
Her laugh soon after echoed oddly and he stopped sensing her.
Whoever... whatever she was... she was gone... probably.

Longinus moved back towards Rachel.
If not for their training, the men would have fled but the terrifying presence of the magic-user and the veteran soldier that was hacking his way towards Rachel had sent them into confusion. The cunning minion of Magnus reached the bound beauty though and he put his blade against her neck.
"NOBODY MOVES!!!".

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back