• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TT Banner - Greek Girl

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Warning: The full-view size of this is VERY large, and of course, that's the version you SHOULD be looking at.

I fairly recently submitted a bit of banner artwork for the rotating header images and some people have asked to see the full-size image of the art, prior to adding the TT site artifacts and bars...so here you go. ^^

Going with the site's name (and theme of the other excellent banners already up over there), I went with a more 'classic' bit of 'theater', going back to the roots: Greek culture and the traditional masks of 'comedy and tragedy' for my submission.

Whether or not the nameless (but familiar...and hot) Greek Girl is just a costumed actress or really a 'period' character isn't that important, but her look is supposed to be a (sexy?) spin on the greek garments; one-shoulder toga, leafy tiara etc. Plus the stone bench and column...

As for the masks? Well, she's obviously holding up the tragedy mask next to her face. The comedy mask? It IS her face, seeing as she's being tickled as part of the theater performance. Some prop sticks with feathers are being used on her feet for that element.

Did a few new tricks here and there in the color process, the curtains and the stage lights highlighting the two 'feature areas' of the image.

I hope it's enjoyable at full size. Special thanks to Scavenger for help adding the TT site elements for the final version, HDS for adding it and TT itself for accepting it. ^^

First time i saw this picture i thought that she was a version of Riana.

She is very cute, especially her expression (and her feet! :D)

*sly look around*

Well...actually she IS a version of Riana, sorta. ;) Or at least a starting point for the character design. Take a close look at her nails (since you're already looking at the cute feet) as a minor detail.

Glad you enjoyed it...and yes, I loved how the expression came out too. ^^

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back