• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Twilight Princess

dentrag1231

TMF Expert
“So we’ve decided we will let you set up shop in our territory” said the fish like Zora.

“That’s great news” replied Hena. She had been hoping to take over the fishing hole for a while, joining her sister in having a business her.

“However, due to tradition, any non-Zora females must go through a test before hand” (I know this is random and seems against canon, but bare with me). Hena nodded. Her sister had informed her of the test, but had always changed the subject when she pressed for specifics. Nonetheless, she followed the Zora to the testing area.

Half an hour later, she was having second thoughts. She was standing barefoot on a platform over the river, holding onto a metal bar going across it. Tied around her wrists and the bar, with an excess length, was some seaweed. Furthermore, a very strange pole was sticking out of the water, and was tied to her feet via some cords. Naturally, she asked what it was.

“It’s a special mechanical device that is very interestingly designed. When nit lower, it can’t be pulled back up, but is also partially held up by air pockets, so it has no downward pull. Quite simply, when the platform is removed, you’ll be holding yourself up. When you fall, you won’t be able to pull your feet out of the water, just flail them a bit. Also, I should mention that the fish in the water are specially bred skullfish.”

Hena froze upon hearing this. She knew skullfish were voracious feeders, and carnivorous. “So wait, if I fall in, I won’t be able to pull my feet up away from them?”

“Yes. Also, I should point out that the liquid secreted by the seaweed binding you increases nerve impulses. I’ll return in one hour, or upon hearing you fall” With that she pulled the platform back so it was just behind her, causing Hena to fall just enough she couldn’t’ put her feet back on it due to the weight. She instantly was paralyzed by fear of what would happen to her if she couldn’t hold on an hour. This fear was interrupted by a tingling down her side as some liquid dripped out of the seaweed and down her armpit. It didn’t take her long to realize increased sensitivity made it tickle, and she was soon giggling as more drops slid down her pits and sides, tickling her, and, to her horror, making it harder to grip the bar. The drops soon reached her feet, tickling her sensitive arches as the slid over them. Then, finally, one slid between her toes, making her give a burst of laughter and let go.

As she fell down to her shins in the water, she discovered several things. First off, she really couldn’t pull her feet up. Second, the specially bred fish had no teeth. Third, they were still ravenous feeders. Fourth, their toothless mouths tickled like hell. Within a few seconds she was screaming with laughter as the fish nibbled her poor, ultra-ticklish toes. A few tried to nibble her soles as well, but were on able to get at them with their mouths, though this mattered little as her ultra-tickling toes were subjected to their merciless mouths. She was able to flail her feet, providing some relief as she kept shaking the fish lose. The bright side was that her fall had caused the seaweed to pull tight, and the liquid pouring down her sides was to much to tickle. She was too busy being tickled, however, to notice the Zora creep up behind her on the platform until her dug her slim fingers into her pits, were she discovered the mass amount of liquid greatly upped their sensitivity to tickling.

“Well well, you only lasted 15 minutes. You sisters made it a whole 30, but she didn’t seem as ticklish as you, which makes my job more fun” teased the Zora as her nimble fingers explored Hena’s pits. She soon was spidering them up and down, her sides, but what really sent Hena over the edge was when she slipped a finger into her bellybutton, making her shriek with laughter. Between that and the fish at her toes she was going mad. Then the Zora walked over to the side of the water, where a medium sized snake had been swimming. It was pitch black except for its bright white tail.

“The Zora River is home to many fascinating creatures, such as this water snake. They can hold their breath for up to 5 hours, and are remarkably strong. They’re also somewhat intelligent, can distinguish between genders, and did I mention, love to bind and tickle females of any species?” As if to accent this point, the water snake, who had been lazily wrapping its tail around her arms, suddenly tightened its grip and began to wiggle its stiff tail her armpits, making her start giggling and collapse on the ground, clearly super ticklish. She managed to pull it off (though between its grip and her laughter, it was somewhat hard) and set it in the water, where it shot towards Hena like a rocket, as the Zora explained it was going for her since she was bound. It then wrapped itself tight around her ankles, which to her horror made it impossible to move her feet at all, leaving her toes easy targets for the fish. However, her soles were still immune to them, though that didn’t matter to much as the snakes stiff tail began to tickle her right sole, making her laugh even harder then she had the whole day. It was slow and methodical, digging its stiff tail in so that each long, agonizing stroke tickled with relentless fury, going to the bottom of her foot only to slowly go back up. She was so busy focusing on blocking out the horrible sensation coming from her feet she didn’t notice the second snake swim up until it began to crawl up her left pant leg.

It wrapped around her lower leg, and began to tickle her other sole, favoring a light fast touch, leaving her in hysterics. Meanwhile, it maneuvered its head behind her left knee, and began licking it with its small, whispy tongue. Both snakes stopped their other tickling for a sec (though the fish still kept going) as if wanting her to feel just the tongue. It was like a small feather flicking against her skin, albeit really fast, so fast it felt like many feathers, making her scrunch up her nose and giggle like crazy. She soon went back to screaming with laughter as both her feet were again tickled all over, the feathery tongue never stopping. She almost didn’t hear the Zora start to speak.

‘They’re attracted by the seaweed’s liquid in the water, it drive them nuts and makes them want to tickle. Normally they don’t bother. They can even smell it when they’re up river of it. Direct contact makes them even crazier. I have here a concentrated version of it.” She held up a small bottle filled with a green liquid as she spoke. She then walked over to a ball of leaves partially submerged in the river. “The makes their nests out of whatever they can find” and before Hena could beg her not to, she dumped the whole bottle on what she guessed was a snake nest. Her theory was proven correct when three snakes came darting out and made a beeline for her, strangely enough stopping just before reaching her.

“They like to wait when in large groups, building up anticipation. I’m going to go now, but I’ll be back in two hours. And good news, at this point you’ve completed the nests no matter what, so try and have some laughs for the duration.”

Hena tried to beg her not to leave, but was interrupted by one of the snakes climbing up her shirt, and only managed an “Oh no” through her laughter as it wrapped around her torso, and stuck its tail in her bellybutton, making her laugh loud enough that all of Hyrule probably heard it. It tickled like crazy, but was nothing compared to when its tongue began to lick her right armpits, still sensitive from the seaweed liquid, tickling so bad she couldn’t feel the other snakes, until she realized they were again letting her experience just this one horrible tickling, only to all start back up at once. She almost didn’t feel the next snake crawl up her shirt, but most certainly felt it tickle her left pit with its tongue, and it also explored a new area with its tail: her left ribs. It began to poke and prod between each one in seemingly random order, making it impossible to predict where the next ticklish burst would come from. Each poke resulted in a slight break in laughter for her to release a ticklish yelp, only to go right back to laughing. The snakes didn’t even bother stopping this time, they just kept tickling. She had hoped that so much tickling would make it possible to block some of it out, but the liquid in fact made such a thing impossible as it soaked into her skin. Then came the moment she had been dreading. The final snake crawled up her pants and wrapped around her upper leg, then began its cruel task. It tickled her right knee with its horrible tongue, and moved its tail over her ribs, its technique of choice being a quick sliding movement up and down her side. She now had those horrible feathery tongues on the backs of both knees and both pits, the cruel tails on both soles, both sides, and her poor bellybutton. And those merciless fish were still tickling her toes. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the Zora returned, and freed her, uttering only 5 words “Good luck with your business”.

Commentary

I wrote an M/FF story before this, where Hena (and eventually her sister as well) by a masked man who was under the impression he could get Link’s whereabouts from them. However, I couldn’t think up an identity for them, and decided to junk it rather than have an unfulfilled ending. Then, I toyed with the idea of her being tickled by Iza’s Zora assistant, before settling on the idea of her being “tested”. I briefly toyed with the idea of Ashei, being under the impression she knew much about the surrounding area, attempt to get info about Snowpeak Mountain from her, thinking her claim of ignorance was a ruse, but couldn’t think of an ending, so I went back to the test. I eventually thought of her deciding she didn’t have time for further interrogation after Hena passed out, but by then liked my current framework, and a bit after hat, added the snakes, and ultimately the idea of the seaweed attracting them (originally they were attracted by laughter). I also briefly toyed with the idea of the test being a ruse by Iza, but couldn’t think of a motivation.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back