• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would You Rather...

Even though the thought of being at the mercy of someone I hate is exciting, I'd rather be with the one I love (wherever she may be haha). :)

Would you rather get lickled on your feet by dogs with their slobbery tongues or by cats with their more rough tongues?

By cats just because I like cats better. :cat: :cat:

Would you rather be locked in stocks at a Renaissance Fair all day to be tickled or be the master-of-ceremonies there directing the tickling of somebody else?

Master of ceremonies

Rather tickle your dream celebrity once or tickle a less desirable one once a month for the rest of your life

Monthly tickles. There's plenty of fun lees who are not celebrities.

Rather get a request from a stranger to let them tickle you, or an offer to pay you for the fun of tickling you?

If the stranger was an attractive lady, that option is definitely more interesting. Maybe I'd let her tickle me for free afterwards as well. ;)

Would you rather get unlimited tickle sessions for the rest of your life, but never see the faces (nor know their identities) of the ones you play with, or get a once in a lifetime 24 hour session with anyone you want?

Once in a lifetime, I really enjoy watching the reactions of a lee, so I prefer that one

If you had the chance for a free session with a seasoned professional such as Kelli lynn sage, or Taylor raz, would you rather be the lee or ler

With the two you mentioned I'd be a lee with Kelli and a ler with Taylor. But in general, I'd choose to be a ler.

Would you rather go on a free weekend trip to your favourite vacation spot or two free weeks in a place someone else chose for you, not knowing where that would be?

Jiu jitsu with a shark. On land. ^^

Would you rather get punched really hard one time in the stomach or get caned five times on your bare soles?

Stomach, I'm a trained martial artist, so I can take a punch, lol

Rather be pelted with eggs or rotten tomatoes after giving an uncharacteristically poor performance on a comedy stage?

Haha! Eggs. Anything rotten is just... no. Eggs are good for your hair and skin, right?

Would you rather cum the best you will ever cum in your life right now and never cum good again OR cum decent, but never great, for the rest of your life?

CINNAMON FRENCH TOAST. Because what the crap kind of question is that. XD

Here's a REAL Would You Rather:
Would you rather own Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, or Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium?

Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory!

Would you rather wish to be rich, or wish to be super good at a certain skill and get rich on your own

I'd rather be super skilled at something and get rich on my own. Because then I could also be famous. XD

Assuming that you could not kill, harm, or otherwise silence either, would you rather be trapped in a room for 24 hours with Jar Jar Binks, or an outspoken member of the Westboro Baptist Church?

jar Jar, as I would want nothing more than to kill a member of the westboro church

Would you rather be a pro wrestler or a pro (American) football player?

Wrestler; both are utterly stupid, but at least wrestling's fake. Plus, you can wear a mask and a cape all the time, which is probably the closest I could ever get to being a superhero. XD

Would you rather spend the rest of your life listening only to music you hate, or eating only foods you hate? Assume that it's not an option to simply stop listening to music altogether; whatever hateful music you're stuck listening to, you listen to it with the same frequency that you listen to music now. And also assume that in neither case can you get used to it or learn to like it.

Music as there are very few foods I don't like, and most of them are because I'm allergic, so I would have to eat the same 1 or 2 meals over and over forever

Rather eat dry burnt toast for three squares a day forever, or be forced to listen to polka music 8 hours a day for work but can eat whatever you want

Listen to the music; I can tune out what noise is around me but I can't ignore what I eat.

Would you rather wear ordinary clothing plus a wool sweater and a heavy wool coat on a hot summer day or just a swimsuit on a cold winter day?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back