• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would You Rather...

Ergh... the swimsuit, just because it's less likely to be life threatening than the woolen stuff. I do live in Cali, after all... XD

Would you rather have one hour of perfect sex with whomever you wish, but never be allowed to tickle again--not even a little bit--or be able to tickle (and/or be tickled by) whomever you want for one hour, but never have sex again?
Assume that in both cases, the person is fully consenting, and that they would be as submissive or dominant as you want them to be.

Have sex for sure, at least I can still watch the tickle videos

Rather curse your boss out with no consequences when ever you want for a ten percent pay decrease, or they get to treat you however they feel like it when ever they want, and you get a 10 percent increase

Considering my boss is already an asshole and treats us like shit whenever she wants anyway, I'd take the increase.

Would you rather play the role of your favorite fictional character in their next movie, or be immortalized forever as a character in a video game?

Video game, and be a part of every single aspect of the game

Rather spend a crappy day watching movies at home on Netflix? Or going to a movie theater?

Watching movies at home on Netflix

would you rather be tickled by a gang of people or have only one person tickle you

Only one person.

Would you rather be tickled blindfolded and tied up for an hour, or tickled unrestrained for two hours (but you can't stop the tickling or tickle back)?

Blindfolded for an hour

would you rather be tickled by a feather or a person's fingers

Fingers. Feathers are nice, but the tactile contact is a big part of it.

Would you rather hide in the closet, or under the bed?

Back. Neck tickles either aren't ticklish or just make me wanna scrunch. Back tickles can be pleasant to tickly, depending.

Would you rather have a back rub that slowly turns into tickling, or tickling followed by a back rub?

Back rub that slowly turns to tickling :happyfloa

Would you rather make your ler work for your laughter or start giggling/laughing straight away?

Make them work for it. I try to hold it in for as long as possible.

Would you rather wiggle but not laugh, or laugh but stay still?

Wiggle but not laugh

Would you rather have your bellybutton teased with a tongue or a feather?

I'll say tongue, because that's never happened to me, and I'm not 100% sure what that'd feel like.

Would you rather tickle someone blindfolded, and not be able to see their reactions, or with ear plugs so you couldn't hear their laughter?

Ooh. Interesting choice. Blindfolded I think. It would force you to really focus on that tactile connection and tickle with more care.

Would you rather your ler tickle you bit by bit as they tie your limbs to the bed, or only begin tickling once you are fully secured?

Tough one. I'll go with bit by bit, that could be fun.

Would you rather start a tickle fight with someone who wants to be tickled by you, or a tickle fight where you're trying to lose and get tickled?

Start a tickle fight with someone who wants to be tickled by me

would you rather get tickled or be the one doing the tickling

Be the one doing the tickling.

Would you rather tickle torture two people or have someone else help you tickle one?

Have a helper.

Would you rather deep fry everything you eat for the rest of your life, or only be able to eat things in their raw/natural state?

Deep fry! :munch:

Would you rather have fried chicken every day for month, or never have it again?

Never have it again; I don't even like fried chicken! XD

Would you rather drink nothing but water for the rest of your life, or drink everything BUT water for the rest of your life?

Two, if they're both women whom I find attractive. :D

Would you rather never drink wine again or never drink beer again?

Wine. Is that even a choice? :p

Would you rather abolish Valentine's Day or Halloween as a holiday?

Valentine's day. You can be romantic on other days, but it's hard to dress up like Halloween on any other day.

Would you rather be a ghost, or a vampire?

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back