• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling a curvy/chubby girl?

TickleMeAriana

I'm kind of a chubby girl, I don't know if I'm attractive or skinny enough to be tickled. I've always wanted to be tied and tickled but because of my size I don't see that happening. In all the videos I've seen the girls are skinny, much skinnier than me. But it seems like maybe somebody would want to do that with me. Any thoughts?

That someone would be me! Would LOVE to tickle you. Sorry but I.m not seeing chubby at all either. You are gorgeous

Ive tickled a few larger ladies in my time. just doesnt work for me though. i gotta be honest.

There's a discussion for this in the Tickling Discussion - these kind of topics don't go in General Discussion.

Ariana are u kidding? Just coz ur not "supermodel" skinny, does not mean ur chubby lol? And even if u were, that doesnt mean u CANT b tied and tickled haha? Arent u just adorable :) lol. ANYONE can b tied and tickled, having a nice figure is just a bonus hehe ;p. And u have a gr8 figure hun, if u dont mind me saying so lol. So i would be honored to tied u up and tickle u, and what's more...i would love to :D!

Save it for the TD forum, or the chatroom - you crazy guys and gals... :p

you are a beautiful woman ..you should not put ya self down size dont matter ..dont worry about all those woman in those videos your perfect as you are

I'm kind of a chubby girl, I don't know if I'm attractive or skinny enough to be tickled. I've always wanted to be tied and tickled but because of my size I don't see that happening. In all the videos I've seen the girls are skinny, much skinnier than me. But it seems like maybe somebody would want to do that with me. Any thoughts?

By the way, your not even close to being chubby. what makes you think your chubby?

I find overly-skinny women to be kind of... eh, to be perfectly honest.

Like, if I can see your ribcage, then that's game over for me, man. Curves are where it's at.

You should attend a gathering. People of all shapes and sizes will be there and, if you're ticklish, you won't lack for 'lers to accommodate you. :D

I saw this thread and took the liberty of checking your pic album. You don't even resemble chubby.

Too bad you're not on the West Coast of Canada as I would be only too happy to tickle you "Your way." A big welcome to tmf.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...tories-but-how-and-why-I-like-to-tickle-girls

you are a beautiful woman ..you should not put ya self down size dont matter ..dont worry about all those woman in those videos your perfect as you are

What he said I'm a lee and being tickled by a small girl or big girl doesn't matter. I just like being tickled. I'm sure same is true with Ler's big or small doesn't matter

Especially if it's feet tickling... a person's weight does not matter.
Of course, you were probably talking about tickling in general...

... I'm just sayin...

The funny part is that anyone who bothers to actually look at the OP's photos will see that her claims of being "chubby" are at best self-deprecating, and at worst delusional. I'm not surprised, though; I have female friends who say that they envy "skinny" girls while possessing a body that could be on a centerfold themselves. At least one of the girls I shot with actually asked me in the middle of filming what I thought of her feet and how I'd "rate" them. It's head-bangingly frustrating. I was like, "girl, I'm paying you to pose for me! Do you think I hire chicks to model for me because I think they're ugly?"

I've always found chubby girls to be more fun to tickle than skinny girls. I don't know what it is, but they just generally seem to be more ticklish and also seem to enjoy it a lot more, at least from my experience. Plus chubby girls tend to have chubby feet which is a bit of a turn on for me since I find girls with really skinny, boney feet to be very unappealing.

I'm not surprised, though; I have female friends who say that they envy "skinny" girls while possessing a body that could be on a centerfold themselves

I know what you mean. There's a girl a work with who's always complaining on her Facebook about how "fat" she is, which honestly couldn't be further from the truth. It's just a shame that we live in a society that brainwashes women into thinking that they're fat unless they basically are the size of a toothpick.

Last edited:
First off...this IS the Tickling Discussion...Second...who the hell ever told you that were chubby? I was ready to go to bat for tickling fleshy girls but then saw your profile pics...Ariana, you're not just not chubby, you're f'n hot. So it goes without saying I would love to tickle you, but as far as ANY girls go it all depends on how ticklish and how much they would put up with

Curvy and chubby are not synonymous. A chubby girl can be curvy, some are not. But a skinny girl, athletic girl, average size girl can all be curvy too.

As for tickling....I like curvy women...from size 0 and up. I'm not attracted to chubby, non curvy women though.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back