• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling a curvy/chubby girl?

I'm curvy and never found issues with tickling. Just gotta find the right person who doesn't care/ loves your body how it is!

Don't feel that way. There are many tickle clips out there of women of all, shapes and sizes. Different people prefer different body types. Don't worry so much.

Also, I wanted to add that I am no super model. My arms are flabby, I am not skinny or toned. I could lose a couple of pounds. I am perfectly imperfect and I still have been tied and tickled before. Your time will come. Have a little more self confidence. Beauty comes in so many different sizes and shapes. The right person would like you for you no matter what and find you irresistible enough to do anything you want =)

I've had the pleasure to play with women of a great variety of shapes and sizes. (Ok,well, they all were simliar as in having four limbs, a head, and bilateraly symetrical forms...) I can't say that I don't find the media norms of attractiveness appealing - I do - but that's not ALL that I find exciting. Beauty, sexual appeal, attractiveness is all subjective and always will be, therefore no matter what your body type is there will always be someone for whom, as Tori Amos would say, you make their Rasberry Swirl. No worries then, eh?

@Fancy - And YOU are just gorgeous. :p

I seen your pics. I think the only people that think your chubby is probably the douche bags you have been dating. I would tickle you.

I have to say, I've really never been attracted to skinny women. There's nothing to grip. I like a woman with something to hold on to. If you're ticklish, all the better! I have always had a significant attraction to the "Rubinesque" figure. I'm sure that there are a lot of men who would LOVE to tickle you. I don't think you need to worry about your weight, you'll find the right guy who will sweep you off your ticklish feet. :)

Hey, just looked at your pics and I think you are supermodel status. you certainly are beautiful and if you want to talk/ chat hit me back and we can exchange info... fuck all the haters who say your chubby.. they are all jealous

You will encounter willing to cooperate with you, do not worry

Confidence is key. Size doesn't matter and as long as you enjoy being tickled that's all that should matter. So go on, get tied to something and enjoy getting tickled :).

if you like being tickled and really want to do it anything can be done ive been married twice and both my wives had curves and i enjoyed much tickling with them send me a pic and i can put you in any position

if you like being tickled and really want to do it anything can be done ive been married twice and both my wives had curves and i enjoyed much tickling with them send me a pic and i can put you in any position

This thread is more than a year old.

Right now I am a size 16 and my weight goes up and down. I am normally a size range of 12-16 and I have had no problems finding people to tickle me. Now granted I know size 16 is not super super huge, but it isn't skinny either. The only advice I can really give is don't give up, find local munches/gatherings in your area, and post personals on both here and FetLife. I have seen your pictures and I think you are gorgeous.

I can assure you that curvy/chubby women rank very high on the "to do" tickle list of a tickle-fetishist's fantasy. Because curvy/chubby women tend to be more ticklish and have a powerful reaction to the tickling. They're laughter is loud and the react genuinely to it which makes it that much more fun for me to continue. They also tend to have a very hearty laugh. The laugh for me is the thing. If she has a good laugh it just makes it all the more fun.

I can assure you it is not a problem. In fact, I like "chubby" girls. The term itself is cute and endearing. I would love to tickle you if you are interested. I too am based in Michigan. ;)

Guys seriously take a look at her profile or if you're too lazy read this:
Last Activity
04-26-2013 09:35 PM
I don't think she is going to be available for tickles anymore. Not unless she for some reason made another user and has become a lurker(I seriously doubt that happened). Man if she ever does come back on I can't even begin to imagine what her inbox is going to look like.

Guys seriously take a look at her profile or if you're too lazy read this:
Last Activity
04-26-2013 09:35 PM
I don't think she is going to be available for tickles anymore. Not unless she for some reason made another user and has become a lurker(I seriously doubt that happened). Man if she ever does come back on I can't even begin to imagine what her inbox is going to look like.

LMAO!!!!!!:laughhard::blaugh::blaugh::iagree::rowfull:

I fantasize about tickling extremely skinny women. when I see a girl's ribcage I must tickle them. that is my fantasy. sorry if I upset anyone.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back